5 years ago

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 1 - 5 years ago

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp_31J7mYiQBAS9lRD2tq

This is me. Park Soorin. Too much for a 16 years old eh? I used to be 'normal-looking' like any students you can see at the street. But I had no friends. Loneliness is the thing that I hated the most in this whole wide world. So, I joined a gang. I learnt that if only I acted fierce, people will be afraid of me and would want to up with me if I become the best fighter. This is life. My parents doesn't care about me that much since they like to do so much experiment in their stupid laboratory.

Soorin looked at her own Identification Card and sighed. She went to her drawer and took out the mannequin she had accidentally made 5 years ago. It became her only companion.

FLASHBACK

11 year old Soorin was lost in her own huge mansion. She couldn't find her way back to her room after playing hide and seek with her only cousin. She entered a room and found that it is her father's laboratory. Out of curiosity, she went to check out the laboratory. Looking around the laboratory, she saw liquids in a flask and it had been named as "Acid". Her mouth formed a 'O' as she carried on exploring. By mistake, her hello kitty backpack hit a button and the laboratory seems to come alive. Liquids started to gash out from one side of a tube to another side, constant stirring and beeping. Surprisingly, Soorin wasn't afraid. She looked at the container and discovered a list of paper. It teaches steps to make a mannequin.

Step 1 : Mixed the liquids together by pressing the button.

Step 2 : Mix a drop of your blood to the liquid and stir it.

Step 3 : Pour it in the figuring board for the shape, choosing a gender.

Step 4 : Allow the mannequin to heat up at the special oven

Step 5 : Meanwhile, choose a hairstyle for mannequin and shirt for it.

Step 6 : The mannequin should be done after 30 minutes. Take it out from the oven and leave it to dry. Start to stick on it's eyes with the special face feature at the machine.

Soorin followed the steps obediently and winced at the pain when she bit the tip of her finger and drip it at the liquid. She choose a blonde hairstyle for the mannequin and choose to let the mannequin be a man. 30 minutes later, the mannequin is done. She put the mannequin into the machine and start to pick the face feature for the mannequin. She took a total of 2hours to complete the mannequin and she excitedly took out the mannequin.

"Wow, so cute" Soorin exclaimed to herself.

Suddenly the door opened and a thought dawn on Soorin. Her appa is coming in.

"Omo, I'm so dead!" Soorin panicked and grabbed the mannequin with her.

"What are you doing here?" Soorin's appa asked curiously and glanced at the room to see if anything is amiss. Luckily Soorin did some cleaning up and make it seems like nothing happened.

"N-Nothing, I will get back to my own room now." Soorin said and quickly left the laboratory.

END OF FLASHBACK

Soorin glanced lovingly at the mannequin. She had it for 5 years. Her first creation of a mannequin. She don't understand why her appa want to make a mannequin for and even made an instruction list, but she don't care. She thought it is just a plain normal mannequin. A mannequin that is a non-living thing..

___________________________________________________

Author Note :

First chappie. I guess it . I ended my "Do Robots Fall In Love Too?" so I carried on with this. Hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry eh. Those who subscribed, thanks! Might be on hiatus at the end of this week because my exam is coming up soon >< But I will update it asap!