The doorbell

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 6 - The Doorbell

~After School~

Soorin finished packing her stuff and headed to the school gate. She is shocked to see Youngmin waiting for her with a lollipop in his mouth. When Youngmin saw Soorin, he quickly shouted out her name and waved at her.

"Soorin-ah!" Youngmin shouted happily.

"Youngmin!" Soorin shouted back happily, much to Youngmin's surprise.

Soorin had saw her gangster unnie looking at her outside the school gate. She wanted to show off Youngmin as her new found friend to her unnies.

"Omo, is Soorin that kid dating with the handsome blonde dude?" One of her gangster unnie said, not believing her own eyes.

"Nah, I bet it is just another dude trying to scam her money." Her another gangster unnie snicker, trying to hide her jealous.

When Soorin approached Youngmin, Youngmin is so happy that he gave her a hug.

"I thought you will ignore me." Youngmin beamed.

"Why would I?" Soorin said as she suddenly ruffled Youngmin's blonde hair as if it is the most natural thing on Earth.

"Yah."

Soorin turned around and saw her gangster leader.

Uh-oh, I think I saw jealousy forming in her eyes. Jealous of my creation eh. Teehee. I'm so going to introduce Youngmin as my boyfriend so that that stupid gang leader will get owned to the max and the max. Hehe.

"Annyeong, Unnie. This is my boyfriend, Youngmin." Soorin smiled happily as Youngmin continued.

"Annyeong. I am Soorin's boyfriend." Youngmin smiled, as if he understands what Soorin is doing.

Her gangster leader then walked away arrogantly.

"Arrogant freak." Soorin scoffed.

"Yeah, she dressed like.." Youngmin sighed as he shook his head.

"How do you know that I hate her anyway?" Soorin asked.

"Because I can hear,see and know what is happening when I am still a mannequin. I know so much of your secrets." Youngmin smiled as he said.

Soorin smiled back as Youngmin rubbed his nose against hers. Her heart skipped a beat like what happen before but she thought nothing of it. Youngmin and she hold hands together and headed back home.

~At home~

"Yah, Youngmin." Soorin shouted when Youngmin ran around the house after stealing the ice-cream in the fridge.

"Don't call me Youngmin. I'm older." Youngmin pouted.

"Arasso, Youngmin OPPA." Soorin emphasised on the word 'Oppa'.

Youngmin then suddenly back hug Soorin. Soorin gasped.

"Are you happy now?" Youngmin asked, not letting go his hands.

"Are you happy with me right now?" Youngmin continued when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Soorin and Youngmin looked at one another.

_________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Alright, the final chapter for today. Shall update more tomorrow. Will update even more on Friday since I guess my CCA is cancelled due to my examinations! More subscribers and comments please ^^ I will love you guys.