Water Park

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 15 - Water Park

"Oppa, where are we going?" Soorin asked innocently when they finally reached their destination.

"There." Youngmin pointed at the water park.

"WAA! It's WATER PARK!" Soorin screamed in excitement.

"I know you would love it." Youngmin smiled at Soorin.

"YES! THANK YOU OPPA!" Soorin said and ran to the water park at top speed.

----

Youngmin and Soorin bought their swimsuit and prepared to go to the indoor beach. Soorin doesn't like to be suntanned, thus Youngmin figured out that a indoor beach is the best for both of them. Soorin was the one who changed first, thus she waited for Youngmin. When Youngmin came out of the toilet, the girls nearly went mad over him. He have the shape of his abs and his blonde hair makes him stands out even more.

"O-Oppa." Soorin gasped.

"Let's go swimming shall we?" Youngmin smiled sweetly at Soorin.

In his eyes, he sees no one, but Soorin.

Soorin nodded her head and rush to the beach. When they are near the water, Soorin began to kick the seawater around cutely. Youngmin then gloped her in a bridal style and run towards the water.

"Oppa! Let me down!" Soorin screamed.

"Okay, I will let you down." Youngmin said and dropped Soorin into the water.

"YAH!" Soorin screamed, shocked by the cold touch of the water.

Youngmin ran away in a speed of light with Soorin chasing him at the back. Youngmin paused to allow Soorin to clash into him. Soorin did, and they had a back hug. She quickly retreat her hands and look around in embarassment. The people in the park saw the 2 cute couple and laugh along. Youngmin turned his back and faced Soorin. He rubbed his nose against Soorin.

"I Love You." Youngmin said.

Soorin misunderstood the meaning of his words.

"I love you too, oppa!" She yelled and ran off to the water.

-----

"It was fun, oppa!" Soorin smiled.

"Of course it is. Because, I'm with you." Youngmin smiled.

"Bring me here again, oppa." Soorin said cutely as she glanced over at the menu to see what to order.

"If there is a chance, I will." Youngmin mumbled under his breath.

"What did you just said?" Soorin asked, not catching what he had just said.

"Nothing. What do you want to eat?" Youngmin asked.

"I'll have this." Soorin pointed at the menu.

"I will have the same as you." Youngmin smiled.

-----

Youngmin looked at Soorin's features. Her bright eyes, her curly hair that was dyed to black not long ago, her shape nose and her cherry lips. He didn't want to forget it.

"Why are you staring at me like this?" Soorin asked.

"Because you're pretty." Youngmin smiled.

Soorin smiled back and continue drinking her orange drink.

"Soorin, what if one day I leave you?" Youngmin mustered his courage and said it.

"Soorin? Is that you?" A voice called out from the back.

__________________________________________

Author Note :

I finally ended "My Girlfriend Is A Mute". So I shall update this fic as quickly as possible! Kamsahamida to those who supported "My Girlfriend Is A Mute." I kept typing 'Soorin' as 'Minhee' ( The lead character in "My Girlfriend Is A Mute" ) That fic ended in 62 chapters yeah ~ I doubt my other fics will have such a long chapter too. Nevertheless, do enjoy it!