A wish fulfil

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 8 - A wish fulfil

"Soorin-ah.." Youngmin said as he sat on the sofa with Soorin.

"Yea?" She asked, eyes not leaving the television.

"Do you want to go amusement park?" Youngmin asked the obvious.

Soorin had wanted to go to amusement park one day with her family. Unfortunately, her family are forever too busy to accompany her, adding to the fact that she is the only child and a loner. She used to tell those to her mannequin, that's why Youngmin knew it. Knowing that it is the best time to actually makes her feel happy, Youngmin purposely asked the obvious.

"YesYes! I want to go to amusement park!" Soorin exclaimed as her eyes brighten up.

"Shall we go now?" Youngmin smiled sweetly.

"I'll change my clothes first!" Soorin said excitedly as she ran to her room.

I hope you will be happy forever. I really hurts me when you used to cry to me 5 years ago.

FLASHBACK

"Mannequin, I felt so miserable." Soorin told the mannequin after she had been bullied in school.

"Nobody likes me, everyone hates me." She continued as she starts to cry.

"If only my parents could understand me. They are too busy. I never once had a proper trip with them to elsewhere. I need friends, but I have none. I am a loner in school. Everyone laughs at my fashion sense, saying I am a big nerd." Soorin cried.

"If only, you are alive. If you are, I will want to go amusement park with you. I used to tell my parents that I want to go to amusement park with them, but they did not bother too much with me and always told me there is a next time. I want to go with my friends, but I have no true friends. They either be with me to steal my parent's experiment or be with me because of my money. Waeyo? Why aren't there any true friends on Earth?" Soorin cried and slowly feel asleep.

What she haven't notice is that, the mannequin cried.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I'm done, oppa!" Soorin said excitedly, running down the stairs.

"Let's go." Youngmin said and hold Soorin's hand.

Omo Omo, what's that fast heart beating for. Oppa just hold my hands.. I guess, I'm just not used to his touch. Aigoo, I should really visit a doctor soon.

Her heart beat even faster when Youngmin lean forward and brush his nose with hers again. She is blushing and she looked down so that Youngmin would not notice it.

I will protect you forever, Soorin. You are the vulnerable girl that put up a strong font. Only I understand you the best. I know you aren't the bad girl everyone thought. You are lonely, but you won't be anymore with me around. I might not be able to stay with you forever, but I will stay with you and let you live your life to the fullest. Oppa will always stand on your side.

The two walked out Soorin's house hand in hand. What they had not notice is that someone had been staring at them from several metres away.

_________________________________________________

Author Note :

Last chapter today. I gonna have my dinner ^^ Don't worry, I will update around 3 chapters tomorrow if I'm free. At least 2 chapter per day! Just to inform you guys, I'm going on Hiatus at the end of this week, On sunday. However, I will keep checking my comments and subscriber. Though I didn't reply you guys in the comment, but I'm answering you in my heart. So do keep commenting! I will really appreciate it and update faster. Thanks ya ~