The Sudden Visitor

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 7 - The Sudden Visitor

"I'll get the door." Soorin said and Youngmin let go his hands off her.

Soorin walked to the front door and peek through the hole.

"Omo Omo!" Soorin said as she shot a glare at Youngmin.

"Waeyo?" Youngmin asked.

"My cousin is here. She is bound to ask who are you. Hide!!" Soorin said and pointed the way to Soorin's bedroom.

Without further ado, Youngmin ran and hide behind the sofa instead.

"Hide in my room!" Soorin said as she rolled her eyes.

"I want to listen to your conversation." Youngmin pouted.

Soorin couldn't argue anymore with Youngmin as the doorbell ring again. She opened the door and welcome her cousin in.

"Annyeong, Unnie. What brings you here?" Soorin asked politely.

"Oh, just to check on you. Since your parents are now aboard." Her cousin replied and smile awkwardly at her.

Soorin saw Youngmin's blonde hair sticking out a little and quickly gave a little pull of his hair to let him know that he is exposing his hair. Youngmin sensed the hint and bend lower.

"Oh, by the way, do you happen to have money to lend me?" Her cousin revealed her real motive for dropping by.

Soorin was about to reject but she suddenly add in.

"Do you live with a guy? Why do I see a male's shirt at the clothes hanger." Her cousin added on.

Soorin quickly took out her wallet and pass some money to her cousin.

"There you go." She said.

"Thanks." Her cousin then proceed to leave after looking at her for one last time.

After her cousin left, she heaved a sigh of relief.

"So, that's how your cousin been treating you?" Youngmin asked unhappily.

"That's my life." Soorin said sadly but tried to fake a smile.

Youngmin walked towards her and hug her.

"I will make you happy." Youngmin said.

"Thank you." Soorin said thankfully and hope Youngmin doesn't feel her heart beating in a mad speed.

"Why is your heart beating so fast? Your body temperature seems to be increasing too." Youngmin asked.

"Are you blushing?" He continued.

Soorin didn't reply so he started to .

"Aigoo, are you falling for me?" Youngmin teased playfully.

"A-Aniyo!" Soorin said and release herself from his hug.

She started to chase Youngmin all around the house when Youngmin threw a cushion at her. Both of them are behaving like a real couple.

Your life isn't great. But, I will make it better. Don't worry, Soorin.

______________________________________________

Author Note :

Hehe, a chapter for today. I had wrote a new fic's foreword. My Foxy Girlfriend ! As for the entire story, I'm currently writing in a book and hopefully It will be completed on around mid-october and I will start to write on the chapter. I decided to write the story in a book first before I upload it. Do continue to comment and subscribe so I might write 1 more chapter for you guys sake. 1 more chapter will be coming up later. ^^