Annyeong ~

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 4 - Annyeong ~

Soorin woke up and found herself on her bed.

"It's a dream." Soorin said as she sighed with relief.

"You woke up, Soorin." The mannequin said cheerfully as his head popped out from nowhere and gave Soorin a shock.

"Yahh!!! W-Who are you?" Soorin shouted as she pushed the mannequin away.

"I'm your mannequin." The mannequin said happily.

"But, mannequin is suppose to be dead!" Soorin exclaimed.

"But, you created me." The mannequin lamented.

Soorin sat on her bed as she tried to sort out her thinking. Why does her Appa want to create a real mannequin? She finds her Appa ridiculous when she suddenly know her Appa will be back home at anytime. The last thing she wants her Appa to know is that she created a mannequin when she is only 11 years old at that time. Her Appa hates people to touch his experiments.

"Mannequin, you gotta leave now because my Appa is back at anytime."

"Aniyo, your Appa left." The mannequin replied.

"W-What? How do you know?" Soorin asked shockingly, eyes wide open.

"I saw him leaving." The mannequin smiled.

"Okay, mannequin, we need to sort this out." Soorin said calmly.

"Don't call me mannequin, I don't like to be called mannequin." The mannequin pouted.

"Then what name do you want?" Soorin asked while looking around the room for ideas.

"Youngmin?" Soorin asked and earned a nod from the mannequin happily.

"So, Youngmin. I--"

"Annyeong, Youngmin immida!" Youngmin suddenly bounced up from the bed and shouted at the top of his lungs.

Soorin rolled her eyes as she carried on.

"So, you can't live here. My Appa is going to--"

"Don't worry about your Appa." Youngmin said and pass the note to Soorin.

The note states that her Appa and Umma is going to United States to present their latest items that they had invented.

"So, you wanna stuck with me forever?" Soorin said.

"Can't I? I lived with you for 5 years." Youngmin pleaded with his cute puppy eyes.

"Arasso Arasso."

Youngmin's face moved so close that it is only inches away from Soorin's face as he rubbed his nose lightly on Soorin's.

"Yay, I can finally stay here! I'm a human!" Youngmin said excitedly.

Omo, why is my heart beating so fast. Could it be the lengendary ; Love? Can't be. I made him. And we just met. Why did I even let him stay here and getting risk of being found out by my Appa and Umma. Something must have gone wrong with my mind.

Soorin mentally face-palm herself for having such thought as she looked at the happy Youngmin jumping up and down.

____________________________________________________________

Author Note :

I actually didn't wanna update today. But because some subscribed, so I shall update 1 more chapter ^^. Hope you guys like it ^^