Getting rid

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 3 - Getting Rid

Soorin look sadly at her little mannequin. When she reached home, she took a hammer. in deep breath and holding back her tears, she hit at the mannequin loudly. It have a loud sound "THUD" and Soorin was afraid that her parents will find out what is she doing. But even with such a loud sound, the mannequin did not break. It is just the same nice and neat mannequin with the usual clothing.

"Yah, what material are you made of." Soorin said to the mannequin with a pout.

She tried to bend the mannequin but it does not work. Soorin is sad that she had to destroy her only best friend but she doesn't want a non-living thing to destroy her friendship with the gangster unnies. She tried all methods - Throwing, kicking, bending, biting. But the method doesn't work. She end up getting tired. Suddenly she had an idea.

"Ahh, I can go to Appa's laboratory and get rid of it." Soorin said to herself happily but the smile faded away from her face a moment later.

"If I get rid of you, I will miss you." Soorin said to her own mannequin as she sneaked into her Appa's laboratory.

Luckily, her Appa is out to purchase more chemical items with her Umma so she can go into her Appa's laboratory with ease. The familier looking of the room reminds her of 5 years ago. That day when she had made this mannequin. She look sadly at her mannequin. After that, she went around looking through her Appa's record to see if there is any way to get rid of the mannequin because she doesn't want to throw her first creation away as she hates to see others taking something that used to be hers. Finally, she found it. Her eyes grew wider as she read the list. It is add on by her Appa after she had created the mannequin. It did not state what is it for, but it is to be added on the mannequin.

Ahh, this must be the way to destroy this little mannequin. A part of me hope it works, while a part of me hope it doesn't.

Step 1 : Take the flask of "Soluble Alkaline" on the table and pour 15ml of the concoction to a huge tub.

Tub? Bathtub? Ahh, Appa is smart to make this mannequin dissolve so its can go straight down the drain ~

Step 2 : Mix the concoction with the tub full of water and add on a few drops of your blood.

Blood again? Why must I always sacrifice my blood over this small mannequin. 5 years ago when I created it, and now, I have to waste my blood on it again. TskTsk.

Step 3 : Dip the mannequin into the tub after it had been mixed well.

Step 4 : Add a final drop of "The green potion" to it.

Note! : Do not add too much "The green potion" to it.

Soorin quickly took a paper and scribbled the instructions on it. After that, she dashed into her own bathroom after putting back all the document in place. She starts to prepare for the water and pour the concoction to the tub. She bit the tip of her finger like she did 5 years ago and dip into the water. It dissolve with the water immediately.

"Goodbye, mannequin." Soorin said and dip her mannequin to the water.

The mannequin was floating on the water, seems to be staring at Soorin. Soorin then added the final "Green potion" to it, but she made a mistake. She had copied the instruction wrongly and end up pouring the whole "Green Potion" to the mannequin. When she sense that something is wrong, her eyes widen with fear.

The mannequin is not dissolving. Neither is it melting. It is instead growing.. Bigger and bigger until a man size. The mannequin opened his eyes and smiled sweetly at Soorin.

"Soorin-ah, Annyeong ~" The blonde mannequin said sweetly.

However, Soorin is too shocked to react.

"O-Omo.." is the last word she said as she fainted right on the spot.

________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Sorry for this late chapter update. Hehe ^^ I had a last minute change on the process of destroying of my mannequin. Hope you guys will like this. Meanwhile, I am having a poll for my "Do Robots Fall In Love Too?" So those who had read my fics and wanted a sequel or whatsoever, please go and vote. This is incase for some readers that had not subscribe to my story. Your votes will be appreciated. Thanks ya.