Vacation Plans

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 12 - Vacation Plans

~ The next morning ~

Soorin yawned as she woke up from her bed. Sunlight greeted her and she wondered why didn't Youngmin came to wake her up. She wash up herself and slowly make her way down to the living room. She saw Youngmin sitting at the sofa, looking through some brochures.

"What is this?" Soorin said as she yawned again.

"This? Brochures for vacation." Youngmin replied.

"Ohh, brochures for va-- What?!" Soorin suddenly opened her eyes wide in shock.

"Why are you looking so shock?" Youngmin smiled.

"Aniyo, where are you going?" Soorin said as she doesn't really want Youngmin to go alone for it is too dangerous, well for a mannequin.

"It should be 'We'. I have some brochures though. Paris, USA and so on." Youngmin replied, giving Soorin his cute smile.

"We? Don't tell me we are going for vacation? Aww, I don't think I can make it." Soorin sighed.

"You can. Well, I already checked with your school you see." Youngmin said.

"But.. I only want to laze at home during the vacation holidays.." Soorin pleaded.

Youngmin pouted. "But I want to experience the world."

Soorin gave in. "Fine."

"Oh yea ~. SO! Where do you want to go?" Youngmin asked excitedly as he passed to Youngmin some brochures.

Soorin wrap her arm around Youngmin's and rest her head on top of his shoulder.

"Do you want to go Japan?" Soorin asked.

"I would go anywhere, as long as you are with me." Youngmin said.

He leaned in and gave Soorin a kiss on her lips.

"Hey, your mouth stinks. Did you brush your teeth?" Youngmin teased.

"YAH!!!" Soorin shouted and Youngmin started running.

He run around the dining table as Soorin started chasing behind him. After a good 30minutes of chasing, Youngmin finally stopped with Soorin running and sitting on his laps as she rest her head on his shoulder.

"Morning exercise." Youngmin said.

Keep up the smile like this, I don't know how long we can be. But keep up your smile. Don't cry. It hurts to see you cry, so keep smiling. You can do it, even if it's without me.

______________________________________________________

Author note : Keke guys, I'm kind of terrible at this. Mianhae. My exam finally over. ^^ I also have a new plot for a new story, featuring my new bias Chunji and a OC. Well, do support. At least, take a look at the foreword? I'm only going to update that after i finished 1 of my 4 on-going fics. Keke, which i guess might take a long time. I will update as frequently as possible, which is, perhaps 2 per day if I have any ideas. Kekes