Thank You

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 11 - Thank You

~Finally Reached Home~

"Ahh, Home Sweet Home~!" Soorin said gladly upon reaching her doorstep.

Youngmin smiled at the sight of the cute Soorin as he went to get water for himself. Soorin looked at the backview of Youngmin and unknowingly smiled to herself as she went back to her room. Youngmin then prepared to make dinner for the tired Soorin. When the dinner is finally done, he went to Soorin's room and saw her sitting at a corner, buried her face with her knees. Youngmin opened the door a little to peek at what Soorin is doing. He then found out that Soorin is making crying sounds. Unsure of whether to enter a not, Youngmin stood frozen outside. When he finally couldn't control himself, he entered the room.

"Soorin?" Youngmin said.

"Ahh, Oppa." Soorin said as she quickly turned her head away and wipe her tears.

"Why are you crying?" Youngmin asked.

"Aniyo, I'm not." Soorin denied.

"Come on, don't try to hide anything from me." Youngmin said as he walked over to Soorin and rested Soorin's head on his shoulder.

"Cry for all you want, because I'm here for you." Youngmin continued.

"T-Thank you, Youngmin oppa. Thank you." Soorin said tearfully.

"If not for you, I weren't be able to have so much fun. It may be a simple wish, but none of my friends or family fulfil that for me. Thank you. You gave me a happy memory that I wouldn't have forget. I will never forget this moment, when you lend me your shoulder to cry on, when you fulfil my wish." Soorin continued as she continue to cry.

Don't cry over such a small matter Soorin.. If you don't grow to be strong, you will be the most heartbroken when I leave you. I understand that all good things come to an end. Don't cry and be strong. Because until now, I'm still with you..

"It's alright, Soorin. Every wish of yours, I will fulfil it one by one." Youngmin assured.

"Promise?" Soorin asked as she held out her pinky.

"Promise." Youngmin smiled as he hooked her pinky with his.

"Thank you." Soorin said as she hugged Youngmin.

Promise are meant to be keep. Don't forget our promise, Youngmin oppa.

Soorin then lean closer to Youngmin and gave him a bobo on his lips. Youngmin smiled.

"Aish, so daring now?" Youngmin smirked as Soorin blushed shyly.

__________________________________________________________

Author Note :

This shall be the last chapter I update until the mid october. I wrote a foreword for my new fic, and it will be the same as "My Foxy Girlfriend". I will write it on a book and when my exam finish, I will update 2-3 chapters per day. This would be so much better if not if i have no inspiration, you guys might end up only having 1-2 chapters per day like this fic. Do wait for me ~ I will still be checking for the subscribers and comments through my phone. The sad thing is I couldn't update through my phone, so yeah. Wait for me!

My new fic is : My Girlfriend Is A Mute

Subscribing and comments are well loved! Support me ~