First Kiss

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 10 - First Kiss

~After having lots of fun at the amusement park~

"Happy?" Youngmin asked while smiling at Soorin.

"Definitely! I would want to come again next time!" Soorin said while munching on her cupcakes.

To know that you are happy, I'm glad. To see that you are happy, I am happy too. I love to see you smile. When you cry, My heart breaks. Don't cry when someone leave you one day. Don't cry when I leave you one day. Nothing last forever, I understand and know that. I hope you will move on well. You don't know that I have been loving you ever since you created me. You show your true side to me. You aren't hateful. Because, you don't fake your actions. I love you.

"I'll bring you here again one day." Youngmin said, smiling.

Suddenly Youngmin carried Soorin in a bridal style and intend to walk home in that way. Soorin heart raced.

Omo! What is this feeling. Why am I feeling like this? He just carried me. It's nothing! Get a grip, Soorin. Aish..

"Let me down!" Soorin yelled.

"Waeyo? You aren't heavy as what I expected." Youngmin said as he smirked.

"Everyone is looking!" Soorin said as she look around the surrounding.

"Let them be." Youngmin smiled.

Soorin's heart raced again when she saw Youngmin's smile up close.

"Aish, let me down!" Soorin yelled again.

"Hm, I will let you down only if you promise to give me a bobo." Youngmin said and smiled happily at his wicked plan.

"Aniyo, That's my first ki--"

Soorin was shut by Youngmin's kiss. Something soft pressed against her lips. She gasped and Youngmin took this opportunity and explore her sweet mouth. When Youngmin finally retreat his lips from hers and put her down, she blushed. As red as a tomato. Youngmin then wrap his arm around her shoulder.

"Now, You're mine and I'm yours." Youngmin said happily.

Soorin blushed once more.

Ahh! My first kiss. I wasn't angry. Why wasn't I angry? Aish, my creation stole my first kiss. Ahh!

Soorin looked away and something slowly tugged the corner of her lips up. She is smiling, instead of getting angry with Youngmin. She touched her lips lightly and steal glance at Youngmin.

"Waeyo? You want somemore?" Youngmin smirked.

"A-Aniyo!" Soorin stuttered, speaking the opposite of what her heart actually wanted.

______________________________________________

Author Note :

hehe, they kissed >< Aish, Soorin must be a lucky girl that have save the country in her past life that she gets to kiss Youngmin. Ahh ~