On Their Way

I Fell In Love With My Own Creation

Chapter 13 - On Their Way

~A few days later~

"Are you done packing?" Youngmin asked.

"Done.. Soon." Soorin said as she tried to stuff everything inside her luggage.

Youngmin sat on the sofa while waiting for Soorin. A while later, Soorin came down with a huge luggage.

"Must you bring such a large luggage?" Youngmin sighed.

"Waeyo?" Soorin asked.

"Since you said you wouldn't go somewhere that is far from Seoul, we had to go to countryside. It's just for a few days, so why bring such a large luggage?" Youngmin sighed again.

"I have to prepare for my examinations too. I need to come home and revise you know." Soorin said as she cling onto Youngmin's arm.

"I can never be angry with you." Youngmin smiled as he tucked Soorin's hair to the back of her ear.

"I know you can't." Soorin smiled and headed for the door.

Soorin and Youngmin went for the terminal. They have to take trains to reach the countryside.

~ On their train journey ~

As their train journey take hours to reach, Soorin soon felt sleepy. She kept yawning and this did not go un-noticed to Youngmin.

"If you feel like sleeping, my shoulder can be your pillow." Youngmin smiled.

Soorin then fell asleep on Youngmin's shoulder.

~ In Her Dreams ~

Soorin was walking around in the dark.

"Youngmin?" she said softly, searching for him.

"Soorin." A voice called out.

Soorin ran towards the direction where the voice was heard, however, that person isn't Youngmin. It was another guy.

"Soorin." The guy called out again.

Soorin started to walk backwards.

"Don't be afraid, Soorin. I'm not going to hurt you." The voice said.

His face is now visible. Nice features. He is wearing a torn shirt, revealing his defined abs.

"Who are you?" Soorin asked, trying to hide her fear.

"I'm in-charge of the mannequin world." The voice replied.

"Mannequin? Youngmin oppa?" Soorin said.

"Yes, that's him. I came to your dream because of him." The voice said.

"Why?"

_________________________________________________

Author Note : Sorry guys for this stupid cliffhanger and short chapter! I really want to update, but I am currently focusing my all for "My Girlfriend Is A Mute". Well, more subscribers = more updates. So, I would be updating "My Girlfriend Is A Mute" more than this fic. I know I still have alot of fics that aren't complete, i will complete them soon. Since "My Girlfriend Is A Mute" might turn out to be the longest fic I ever wrote, I intend to carry on updating and so it will end earlier too. After that fic, I will carry on with this fic and also "My Foxy Girlfriend". Do support "My Blinded Love". It's only a foreword because I wan to finish my other stories before I start working on that. Kamsa!