Questions

Secret Love

 

The whole night you sat in the living room trying to make time go faster so you can leave. When it was time to leave you get up and walk towards the car. People were all over drunk. Falling over and laughing. You hated parties. Why did you always get yourself in these types of situations. 

You get to the car and wait. Lucas wasn't even here. You look around to see if he was walking towards the car. Nothing. You huff and lean against the car. 

"Don't lean on the car." Lucas says scaring you. You jump up and glare at him. 

"Seriously?" 

"Yeah it's a new car." You roll your eyes. 

"Can you just hurry up I want to go home." You say opening the door and getting in. 

"Fine." He says and starts the engine. You both drive in silence. "Same time tomorrow?" 

"No." You say looking out the window. 

"Why not? You know our deal." You look over at him. 

"Unlike you I have a life. Friends to hang out with and it's not trying to ruin other peoples lives like you." He starts laughing and you just wanted to punch him. You huff and look outside again. 

"Your funny." With that he parks in front of your house. The lights were all off signaling that everyone was sleeping. You open the door and get out. You don't even turn back around and say anything to him. 

Opening the door you walk in and sink down with your back touching the door. You wanted to cry but you were frustrated. 

Your phone starts ringing and it was Bom. Perfect timing you thought to yourself and answered it. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey! Whatcha doing?" You sigh heavily feeling like crying. You try to breath but it comes out shaky and then the tears start streaming down your face. "Hello!? (YN)! Are you ok!?" Bom yells on the other end. 

"I'll......tell you......when I get there." You say getting up. 

"Ok." Bom says. You hang up and wipe away your tears before someone saw you. Getting up you go to your room to get a couple things than leave. 

------------------

"Are you kidding me!? Just tell them (YN)! Don't go through with Lucas!" 

"But I can't!" You say placing your head in your hands. "If they find out." You stop talking and continue crying. Bom kept rubbing your back feeling bad for you. Yongguk went out with his friends so it was just you two. "What am I going to tell Yongguk?" You say looking up at her. She wipes away a stray tear. 

"Don't worry about him. Just worry about getting out of this stupid situation." She sighs hugging you. She let's go and looks up at the clock. "He'll be here soon. Maybe he can help us." She says looking back at you. 

"No I don't want to get him involved." You say shaking your head. 

"He's already in it because he's your boyfriend." You sigh and lay down on the bed. Staring up at the ceiling you felt so helpless. 

"I need to tell them but I can't and you know why." You say looking at her. 

"I know." She says laying down next to you. 

"For right now just don't tell Yongguk. You know how he gets." She sighs and looks up at you. 

"(YN)." 

"Bom." You say in a serious voice. 

"Fine but you better tell him." 

"I will." 

"Tell him what?" You both jump up from the deep voice that came in the room. 

"Hey." You say getting up. You quickly wrapped your arms around his waist covering your face. 

"Hey babe." He says. He tries to pick up your head. You quickly kiss him and turn around. Bom is looking at you and you widen your eyes. 

"I have to use the bathroom." You say and walk out of the room. You go into the bathroom and close the door. 

You look at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes were swollen and you look like you've been crying for a long time. You washed your face trying to calm down. You hoped the cold water will help. This was going to be a long night. 

You stayed in the bathroom until you felt that your face wasn't as swollen. You sat on the toilet seat waiting. After a couple minutes you hear a knock on the door. You closed your eyes. 

"Hey are you ok in there?" A deep voice said on the other side of the door. You took a deep breath. 

"Yes. I'm using the bathroom." You heard him laugh. 

"Ok just making sure." You heard footsteps walk away then come back. "By the way just open the window." Your eyes widen and you felt your face grow hot. You were so embarrassed. 

"Im not..." You started saying but he cut you off. 

"It's ok don't be embarrassed." You get up from the toilet and open the door. Yongguk was leaning on the door smirking at you. You shook your head and rolled your eyes. 

"I told you I'm not." You say sticking out your tongue and walking away from him. He laughed and grabbed your arm to turn you towards him. 

"What's wrong?" He says with his face getting serious. He was studying your face. You knew he could read you like a book. Right now you wished he couldn't so you could just let this go. You shook your head and backed away from him. 

"Nothing." You forced a smile and he gave you a look that he didn't believe you. "I'm just tired." You said and turned around walking to Bom's room. 

"My rooms that way." You heard him say behind you. 

"I know." As you reached Bom's bedroom door you turned around to face him. He stood there with a confused look on his face. "Good night Yongguk." You said and closed the door behind you. 

Bom was in her bed playing on her phone. As you walked towards her she put her phone down and looked at you. 

"Why aren't you sleeping with him?" She asked. You took a pillow off the floor and put it next to her. She scooted over towards the other side to make you room. 

"He's going to keep asking me questions and I don't want to answer them and I haven't slept in here for a while." You said laying down next to her. 

"I think you should just tell him." Bom says turning around to face the other way. Both your backs were to each other. 

"He already has to sacrifice so much for me I don't want him worrying about Lucas too." You sighed and fixed the blanket so it covered your whole body. 

"He sacrifices so much because he loves you and would do anything for you." 

"I know. I love him too but this is my problem not his." You heard Bom sigh. You stared out at the darkness waiting for her reply. 

"Ok. But just think about it." 

"Ok. Good night." You say closing your eyes. 

 

-----------------

I'm sorry for taking so long to update! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Tell me what you guys think. Would you tell him?