Waking Up

Secret Love

 

You slowly opened your eyes to a ray of light coming from the window. You stretched and stopped when you felt an arm around your waist. You slowly turned to look at Yongguk sleeping. He was sleeping on his side facing you. One arm under the pillow while the other was wrapped around your waist. He looked so peaceful sleeping.  Quietly you tried to move out of his grasp. You slowly tried picking up his arm. 

Successfully you got it up and off of you. You turned around and had your feet on the floor. Right when you were about to get up you felt two arms wrap around your waist pulling you back. You screamed and looked behind you to Yongguk smiling up at you. 

"Where are you going?" He said in a deep raspy voice. He moved one of his arms from around your waist and pushed some of your hair behind your ear. Then he ran his hand up and down your cheek with the back of his hand. 

"I-I I was just going to the bathroom." You put your hand on his hand and interlocked your fingers bring his hand down. You smiled and got up so you were sitting next to him while he laid down on his back.

Your phone started ringing so you quickly went to pick it up. 

 "Hello?" 

"Hey where are you?" Brett said.

You look behind you to Yongguk watching you with his hands behind his head and cute smile on his face. You stuck out your tongue and turned back around. 

"I'm at Bom's. Why?" 

"That kids here for you."

"Which kid?" 

"Dad's friends son." 

"What's he doing there?" You started getting really mad. You knew your parents planned this. 

"I don't know he said he wants to spend the day with you. He's downstairs with dad." You rolled your eyes. 

"Of course! I know dad planned this! But to bad I'm not coming home today."

"I wouldn't either. I'll keep you updated on what there doing." 

"Thank you Brett." 

"Anytime." You heard muffling. "Gotta go there coming upstairs." With that there was a click and silence on the other end. You put your phone down and turn back around to Yongguk. He was sitting up looking at you concerned. 

"What's wrong?" He asked getting up to come to you. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close. One arm around your shoulder the other played with your hair. 

"My dad's trying to set me up with someone." With your head on Yongguk's chest you heard his heartbeat increase. 

"W-with who?" You can hear his heartbreaking with those two words.

"Lucas." Yongguk knew Lucas because you and Bom would always talk about how much you didn't like him. He pulled away from you and held you by the shoulders. 

"Babe. If you want to be with him and make your parents happy go on ahead. You don't have to stay with me if your not happy." You looked at him and blinked a couple times. You thought you didn't hear him right. 

"Yongguk! I'm so happy with you! How can you let me go so easily! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" You took his face in both your hands and pulled him in for a kiss. This was the first time that you said I love you to Yongguk. You felt him smile in the kiss but you didn't want to stop. You slowly walked forward while Yongguk walked backwards not breaking away from the kiss. When you reached the bed you lightly pushed Yongguk so he fell back onto it. You climbed on top of him with both your legs on each side of him. He leaned on his elbows to look at you. He put his hand behind your neck and pulled you closer to him and whispered in your ear. 

"I love you too." With his breath on your neck you closed your eyes. He placed his hand on your chin and pulled you in for another kiss. He kept it really slow. You let go and started kissing his neck while his head fell back. 

"B-babe?" You stop and look up at him. He was biting his lip with his eyes closed.

"I'm ready." You said. 


-------------------

Sorry I'm not comfortable with writing so the next chapter is going to start after they slept together. The next update will be longer and drama filled to make up for the .