Beach

Secret Love

You ran towards his car. Before you got in you looked up at your house. Today you felt guilty after the argument you had with your parents about this guy that asked to date you. It was 2 am and you were out sneaking around with Yongguk. You went in and sat down. 

"Are you ok?" He looked at you concerned. 

"Yeah" You exhaled and turned to him. He smiled at you and leaned over to kiss you. When he pulled away he started driving. 

"Where do you wanna go tonight?" You looked out the window and thought. 

"You choose this time" You both stayed silent just enjoying each other's company. The radio played the CD that you made Yongguk. When you both reached the destination it was the beach. He knew this was your favorite place and since you looked stressed out he knew the beach would calm you down. 

"Thank you" you said walking out of the car. He always knew how to make you happy.

"Your welcome" he said walking over to you. "You look stressed out so I knew this would be the perfect place for you to just relax" he pulled you into an embrace. You wrapped your arms around his waist while he hugged you around your shoulders.

"Your seriously the best" You looked up and kissed him. 

"I know." He said pulling away and giving you a cheeky smile. You started laughing and running down towards the water. He ran after you and pulled you over his shoulder. 

"No!! Yongguk!" You screamed hitting his back. He started laughing running towards the water. He didn't stop until you both were in the water. He let you go in the water. You glared at him and tried to get out of the water. He blocked your way and splashed water at you. He started laughing when you stood there with your mouth open looking at him. "I can't believe you just did that" You yelled and splashed him back. You both stood in the water laughing completely wet. Luckily you were wearing a tanktop and shorts. Since you were completely wet you decided to just lay back in the water. Yongguk joined you and you both just looked at the sky. 

"The stars are so bright tonight." He said. You laughed and splashed water at him. "What!?" He said laughing and splashing you back. 

"This is why I love you, you big dork!" You turned and saw him staring at you with that gummy smile that you loved. 

"That's the only reason why you love me?" He said with a smirk. 

"Oh no don't do this again" you laughed swimming away from him closer to the sand. He grabbed your foot and pulled you back to him. He kissed you and you kissed him back. After knowing he was distracted by the kiss you pulled away and started running towards the sand. He started laughing and ran after you.