Clothes

Secret Love

 

You and Yongguk laid in bed trying to catch your breaths. You both laid on your sides facing each other. He pulled up his hand and wiped your baby hair away from your sweaty forehead. You started laughing. 

"I need to take a shower." Yongguk starts laughing and ran his fingers through your hair. You loved his laugh. The smile that came along with it made your heart skip a beat. 

"In a little." He said moving his hands down your face stopping on your cheek. You closed your eyes enjoying this moment. He moved closer and kissed you on the lips. "I love you." He mumbled giving you quick pecks on the lips. You start giggling and place your hand over his hand.

"I love you too." You say interlocking your fingers. He stared at you with that cute gummy smile. You couldn't help but smile back. 

"I wish I could wake up every morning with you by my side." You moved closer to him so your head was on his chest. 

"Me too." Your phone started ringing. You rolled your eyes and stayed where you were. 

"Are you gonna get that?" Yongguk asked playing with your hair. 

"Nope." You said running your fingers across his chest. Your phone stopped ringing and it was silent again. Then it started ringing again. 

"I think it's important." You sigh and get up. You were thankful that you had put on your bra and underwear after you were done. 

Walking over to your phone you see that it was your brother. 

"Hello?" 

"You need to come home." 

"Why?" 

"Dads getting really pissed that your not here." 

"And?" 

"And you know how he gets and that guys been waiting for you this whole time. I kinda feel bad because he's a good kid." 

"Seriously? You know I hate him." 

"Please. You know that's dad's friend son just give him a chance." 

"No." You hang up on him and turn off your phone. Throwing your phone on your clothes you walk back to the bed. 

"What happened?" Yongguk asked. You laid down next to him again and laid your head on his chest. 

"That guys still at my house waiting for me. I'm not going so don't say anything." You pick up your head and look at him. 

"Ok." He said closing his eyes and putting his arm around you. He knew that you were stubborn so it wasn't worth it to argue with you. You laid your head back down on his chest. You held onto his hand and rubbed your thumb. You slowly closed your eyes. 

"I'm sorry." You say. You feel Yongguk shift under you. 

"Why?" He says. 

"I probably smell so bad right now." Yongguk starts laughing. You look up at him with a serious face. "I'm not joking." He stops laughing and looks at you with his gummy smile. 

"You don't smell." He said playing with your hair. "If you did I would have been holding my breath." 

"I feel so nasty." You say getting up. "I'm going to take a shower." You start walking to the door. Then you remembered you had no clothes. You turn around and smiled at Yongguk. He looked at you confused. 

"Babbeeeeee." You say in a cute little voice. 

"What?" 

"Can you do me a huge favor?" 

"Ok." He said getting up from the bed. You furrowed your eyebrows. 

"You don't even know what it is and your agreeing to it?" He walked up to you and kissed you on the forehead. 

"Of course. I would do anything for you." You smiled looking down. You felt your cheeks turn red. 

"Um can you get me my clothes out of the car?" You say looking up at him. 

"Yeah." He says opening the door. You start laughing and touched his arm. He looked at you with furrowed eyebrows. 

"First put on some pants." You say eyeballing down to his boxers. He starts laughing. 

"Right." He says walking away from the door to grab a pair of shorts from the closet. 

"Oh and while your at it a shirt." He came out of the closet and gave you a confused look. 

"Why?" He asked and then gave you a smirk. "Ah I get it." He says walking towards you. 

"Get what?" You say laughing. 

"Your jealous some random girl might hit on me while I go to your car." You roll your eyes and look away. 

"Not even! Your so full of yourself." You say sticking out your tongue. 

"No I'm not. Just admit it." 

"Nope cause that's not why I said it." He was right but you hated to admit it. 

"Oh please. What's the excuse this time." He says laughing. 

"You know there's kids outside." He looks at you and starts laughing even more. He walks up to you and kisses you on the forehead. 

"You are so bad at lying." He says taking your hand in his. "But that's one of the reasons why I love you." He says kissing your hand. He opens the door and walks out. You stood in his room praying that Bom was still sleeping and wouldn't catch you guys. She always slept late. You heard some shuffling then the door opened. Yongguk walks up to you with bags in his hands. 

"I didn't know what clothes you wanted so I brought them all." He says setting them down on the floor. 

"Thank you!" You say hugging him. You let go and quickly pull out the new clothes to wear. Luckily you went bra and underwear shopping so you could wear those today. "I'm going to take a quick shower." You saw at the door. You looked in the hallway and saw that Bom's door was still closed. You sighed and ran towards the bathroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No she's in the shower!" You heard someone yell while you came out of the shower and got dressed. 

"Yes I'll tell her to call you when she comes out." You heard Bom say as you finished. After getting dressed you opened the door. Bom stood by the bathroom door looking mad. 

"What's wrong?" You say. 

"Your brother kept calling me and woke me up." She says stomping towards her room. When she reached her door she turned around and glared at you. "Don't turn off your cellphone!" With that she turned around and slammed the door. You started giggling at how cute she is when she gets mad. 

"Ok!" You said. You walked back into Yongguk's room while he was finishing cleaning his room. 

"I could have helped you." You said walking to your bags. 

"It's ok. It's not like I had to clean Bom's room all by myself!" You both started laughing. "Babe I think you should go home." He said rubbing the back of his neck. He looked at you waiting for your response. He knew you were stubborn but he didn't want you to get in trouble. 

"I don't want to go." You said putting your clothes together. 

"It's not like we're breaking up. Just go hang out with the guy for an hour or so to make your parents happy and then come back." He said smiling. After a couple minutes of silence he added. "You could wake up to me again." He finished smiling even bigger. You turned around to face him laughing. 

"You are such a dork." You say rolling your eyes. 

"But I'm your dork." He says sticking out his tongue at you. 

"Fine I'll go." You say getting up. "Just because you made me an offer I can't turn down." You smiled and walked up to him. You lightly kissed him on the lips and pulled away. He smiled and pulled you in for another kiss. 

"Now go." He says pointing to the door. "The more time you waste here the longer you have to stay with the guy." 

"Ew." You say pouting. You walked away grabbing your bags. 

"I'll carry them for you." Yongguk says grabbing your bags. 

"So you can see the ladies again?" You said laughing. Yongguk looks at you and starts laughing. 

"I knew it!" He says walking away from you with the bags. You grabbed your phone off the floor and followed him. "Wait." He says turning around to face you. "Why don't you just leave these here so you have clothes for tomorrow." 

"Oh yeah that's true. I just have to bring my work clothes too when I come back." 

"I think I still have a pair of your work clothes from last time." 

"Yeah your right. Ok then just leave those here." You lean in and kiss Yongguk one last time. "I'll see you later." You lean your forehead against his. "I can't believe your making me go." 

"It's because I love you." You smiled. You loved hearing him say those words. 

"I love you too." You said kissing him again. "Bye." You said pulling away and walking towards the door. You walked out while Yongguk followed. He stood by the door watching you leave.  

"Bye." He said waving. You waved back and backed out of the driveway. This was going to be the worst couple of hours of your life. 

--------------------------

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I've been really busy and don't really know where I want to go with the stories. I know I promised this chapter to be drama filled but it will be next chapter! I hope you guys like it. :)