Mall

Secret Love

"FINALLY!!" Bon screamed hugging you. You started laughing and hugged her back.

"It's not even 1:30 yet!"

"So! I've been waiting since 9 am!" You walked inside her apartment. She lived in a small two bedroom apartment. It wasn't really big but you loved it. Bom's being living on her own since she turned 18. She's always been an independent lady and her parents trusted her with every plan she made. Unlike your parents. Bom walked into the kitchen while you scanned the room looking for Yongguk. 

"He's taking a shower" You turned around to see Bom staring at you from the kitchen. 

"I wasn't looking for him! Today's all about us hanging out" You walked over and hugged her. She glared at you knowing you were lying but went along with it. 

"So should we go now?" Bom said smiling really big. You wanted to wait to see Yongguk but you knew Bom would get mad since you promised to hang out with her today. Hopefully he would finish his shower and come out. 

"Yes!" Bom clapped her hands and went to her room to get her bag. You sat down on the couch and waited. 

"(YN)! I can't find my bag!" Bom yelled from her room. "Please come and help me!" You got up and started walking over to her room at the end of the hall. Passing by the bathroom door you heard it open. Then someone grabbed your arm and pulled you into the bathroom. You screamed and Yongguk covered your mouth laughing and pushed you lightly against the door. 

"Hey" He leaned over and kissed you lightly on the lips. You glared at him and playfully slapped him on his chest. 

"I hate you! You seriously scared me so badly!" He started laughing again. 

"I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" He pouted and moved his face closer to you. Knowing you would forgive him with his cuteness he inched closer and closer to your face. You were about to give in and kiss him when you heard loud banging from outside the bathroom door. You both jumped apart. Yongguk put his finger on your lips. 

"Yes?" 

"Yongguk! I know (YN)'s in there with you! We have to go to the mall and I can't find my purse!" You both started laughing and you turned around to open the door. Yongguk put his arm on the door so you wouldn't open it. 

"Don't leave" He whispered in your ear. "Please" Your breath hitched and your heart beat increased. Luckily you were turned around so he couldn't see your face turning red. 

You gulped really loudly and stuttered saying "I...i have to" You tried opening the door again. This time he let you go. Bom just glared at both of you. 

"Yongguk! You always get to hang out with her let me have her once!" She locked arms with you and dragged you towards her room.

"Ok" He walked past you guys and walked up to his room without saying another word. You trailed behind Bom but before entering her room you turned to look at Yongguk. He stood by his door and winked at you casually walking in. You turned around trying to hold in your laugh so Bom wouldn't get mad. 

"I have no clue where I put it!" She said throwing things around her room. Bom had a small room but she kept it really messy. She always claimed she was to busy to waste time on cleaning up her mess. She also loved stuffed animals which took up half her rooms space. Yongguk's room on the other hand was really neat. If it wasn't for him their whole apartment would have been dirty too. 

"Maybe if you cleaned your room you wouldn't have this problem" You said looking under clothes and papers to try and find her bag. 

"I left it on my desk this morning before I went for a jog" Just then you heard someone clear their throat. Looking up you see Yongguk holding her bag at the door. 

"Is this what your looking for?" He said smirking. Bom ran up to him and hugged her bag. 

"Where did you find it!?" 

"In the kitchen! So when are you guys going to the mall?" Bom stopped hugging her bag and turned to look at him. 

"Me and (YN) are leaving right now." She turned around and grabbed her phone off the nightstand. 

"So you guys are going to leave me all alone?" 

"Yep" Bom said walking past him out the room. He looked over at you and smiled. 

"You should sleep over tonight" He said with a smirk. 

"I'll see" You smiled back and walked past him out of the room. He pulled your elbow and gave you a quick peck.

"Have fun!" He said and lowered his head to your ear. "Good luck" With that he walked into his room and closed the door. Bom was waiting at the door for you. 

"Come on!" She said walking out of the apartment. This was going to be a long day you thought to yourself walking outside.