Love

Secret Love

Climbing back through your window you slowly opened and closed it. You made sure you didn't make any loud noises while changing out of your clothes. Luckily your sister was a deep sleeper and didn't wake up to the drawer opening and closing. While changing into your pajamas you heard your phone vibrate on your bed. You walked up to it and flipped it over. It was a message from Yongguk. 

Yongguk: Hey babe I just got home. Good night beautiful :) 

You: Good night handsome ;) 

You laid down in your bed and just smiled. You had the best boyfriend ever. If only your family could see that he was the reason why you were always so happy maybe then they would like him. You laid there and felt a tear roll down your cheek. You wiped it and jumped when your phone vibrated again. You leaned over and picked it up. Usually after saying good night he wouldn't text you until the morning.

Yongguk: Why are you trying to flirt with me at 3 am? 

You start silently laughing at what a dork he is. 

You: Who said I was flirting? I accidentally did the winky face instead of the smiley face

Yongguk: Sure that's what they all say :P 

You: Good night :) :) :) :) 

Yongguk: lol good night ;)

You: Look who's flirting now! Lol

Yongguk: Oops! I "clicked the wrong button" 

You started laughing and put your phone down. If you went to text him back you both would have continued your conversation till sunrise. You closed your eyes and fell asleep. 

You woke up the next morning to your dog trying to jump on your bed. You sigh really loudly and open your eyes. Milo sat there looking up at you with his tongue sticking out of his mouth. You could never be mad at him cause he was so cute. You leaned over and picked him up. He laid down next to you snuggling real close. Out of everyone in the house he loved you the most. 

"I love you Milo" You said kissing his head. He looked up and your face. You started laughing wiping his spit off your face. Leaning over you picked up your phone. It was 11 am and you had two messages. One from Bom and one from Yongguk. 

Bom: Wake up so we can go to the mall!! Yongguk is still sleeping and I'm bored :(

Yongguk: Good morning sleepyhead :)

You to Bom: I'm awake I'm awake! I'll be over at 1 

You to Yongguk: Good morning :) 

Bom: Ok! :D 

You: See you soon! :)

Yongguk: Your coming over? 

You replied Yes :) and put your phone down and got ready for your day. It was a Saturday which meant both your parents would be home. They were probably still mad about the argument you had the other day. After getting ready you walked downstairs with Milo following you. Your parents were in the living room watching tv. When you walked into the living room they both looked over at you then back at the tv. 

"Good morning!" Your dad looked at you and just glared. 

"You mean good afternoon" With that he turned his head back to the tv. You rolled your eyes and walked out.

"Come on Milo" You weren't going please them and be nice which is what they wanted. You walked into the kitchen and your sister was sitting there eating. 

"Hey" she said smiling at you. 

"Did you just wake up?" You walked towards the cabinets and took out a bowl and some cereal. 

"Yeah. I don't know why their giving you an attitude when Brett is still sleeping" She rolled her eyes and went back to eating. She wasn't home yesterday when you and your parents had the argument. Brett was your 22 year old brother. You and your siblings were all 2 years apart. Being the only guy and the oldest your parents weren't so strict on Brett as much as they were on you and your sister. You and Brett were very close. Since you turned 16 you started saving up money to move out. The only people that knew that was Yongguk and Bom. You've started working at your uncles pizzeria doing any position your uncle needed help in. Since you worked a lot your uncle gave you the weekends off. 

"Good morning!" Brett said walking into the kitchen. He walked over to you and gave you a big hug. 

"Brett I can't breathe" You said trying to push him off you. He knew what happened yesterday and he was trying to be nice to you knowing your parents would keep giving you an attitude. 

"And" He let go and went to ruffle Amanda's hair. 

"Seriously Brett!" She yelled and smacked his hand. He started laughing and walked out of the kitchen to the living room. Brett and Amanda never got along. You and Amanda got along but weren't that close.

After eating your cereal you got up and went upstairs to get your bag and keys. You bought your own car when you turned 18. It was a Jeep. You walked back downstairs and into the living room. 

"I'm going to the mall" Your mom had left the room and it was only Brett and your dad. 

"Have fun!" Brett said and turned back to the tv. You walked out and went to your car driving to Bom's apartment. After turning 18 your parents never stopped you from going anywhere. They were afraid you would run away. The only thing they didn't let you do was date a non Italian. Or even worse marry one. Which is what the argument was about yesterday. One of your dads close friends had said to set you and his son up. You couldn't stand his son. He was cocky and stubborn. You both went to the same high school and never spoke to each other. The only time you had to talk was at a family get together. They thought he was this perfect guy for you because he was fake around your parents. You told them you wouldn't date him which turned into an argument until you walked out of the house. 

Finally getting to Bom's you walked up to her apartment door and knocked.