Sleepover

Secret Love

After going to a million stores you both decided it was time to go home. 

"So I was thinking pizza and a movie night?" Bom said putting her arm around yours. You looked at your phone and it was 6:30. 

"Yeah it sounds good to me." The big mall that you guys decided to go to was 1 hour away from where Bom lived. Walking out the doors and to your car. You your car and started driving. 

"Today was fun. I miss hanging out with you like this." You looked over at her and rolled your eyes. 

"Bom we just went to that boutique yesterday." She started laughing. 

"I've just always wanted to say that." You started laughing at her. She would always just say random things that made no sense. 

"Isn't it crazy that you and Bang have been going out for like a year now. I'm the perfect matchmaker." She turned and looked at you with the biggest smile on her face. You laughed at how cute she looked.

"You did not set us up! We started talking and only told you when we officially were boyfriend and girlfriend. AND we've only been dating for 7 months." 

"Yeah but if it wasn't for me you guys would have never met. And 7 months is close to one year!" She said smirking. 

"Thank you Bom!" You said. 

"Your welcome. Oh this is my favorite song!" She put the volume louder and you both sang along. 

"Wow we're already home!" Bom said and you hadn't even realized the drive went by so fast. Pulling up to her house, you both walked inside. Yongguk was sleeping on the couch with his sweatpants and a white muscle shirt. You love when he wore shirts like this because it showed off his arms. 

"He hasn't been getting any sleep." Bom whispered to you. You suddenly started feeling guilty because of you his sleep was irregular. She walked into her room to put her bags away. You had left your bags in the car except one bag with stuff you bought for Yongguk. Setting that on the table you slowly went to sit down on the couch that wasn't occupied by Yongguk's body. Bom walked in and sat down next to you. 

"So should I order pizza?" 

"Yeah." Suddenly Yongguk started moving and slowly opened his eyes. He looked over at you two and smiled. 

"How was shopping?" He said in a raspy voice. He started rubbing his eyes and yawned. 

"Fun! (YN) got you stuff!" 

"Really?" He said smiling at you. 

"Yes." Feeling the awkwardness from you two Bom got up to leave you guys alone while she ordered pizza. Yongguk got up and walked over to you. He laid down and pulled you towards him so your head was on his chest while the rest of your body was between his legs. 

"I missed you" he whispered. 

"I missed you too" you both were quiet just enjoying each other's company.

"About that sleepover." He chuckled and started playing with your hair. 

"What about it?" You teased knowing exactly what he was talking about but you wanted to mess around. 

"You should sleepover tonight" he said rubbing your arm. "With me" You kept your head to the side but you knew he was watching you. 

"I don't know" You grabbed his hand and interlocked your fingers and rubbed you thumb against his. "What's in it for me?" You said looking up at him resting your chin on his chest. He smirked and moved his head closer to your ear. 

"You get to wake up in my arms" You felt his breath on your neck and you shivered. Your heart started beating really fast. He moved from your ear and looked at you. He moved you up a little higher so you were face to face. He leaned down and gently pulled up your chin. Right before he was going to kiss you Bom came running in. 

"GUESS WHO HAS A DATE WITH THAT CUTE GUY FROM STARBUCKS!?" You both turned really quickly to her. Suddenly your cheeks started turning red when Bom started walking backwards. Looking at Yongguk you saw his face red to. Just then the doorbell rang. 

"I got it!" You said getting off Yongguk. You wanted to thank the delivery guy from coming now to cover up this awkward moment. 

"No your not paying, I'll pay" Yongguk said getting up off the couch picking up his wallet off the table. 

"No you paid last time, I'll pay!" Bom said going to the kitchen to get money. You started walking to the door but Yongguk got there before you. 

"Really?" He stuck out his tongue and opened the door. 

"Bang Yongguk!" Bom yelled while Yongguk walked into the kitchen holding the pizza. 

"I told you I'll pay." He said putting down the pizza on the table. You walked into the kitchen and got plates and napkins. Bom came in to get drinks. 

"Your boyfriend is so stubborn" She yelled and walked out. You laughed and walked out to the table. The kitchen table was small and only fit four people. 

"Babe what piece do you want?" Yongguk said taking a plate from you. 

"Anyone it doesn't matter" You smiled and took the pizza from him and sat down. He pulled up the chair right next to you and Bom sat down right across from you. 

"What movie do you guys want to watch?" Bom said taking a sip from her soda. 

"Not a romantic movie. Can we watch a scary movie" Bom glared at Yongguk. 

"No! You know I don't like scary movies! You only want to watch a scary movie so you can cuddle with (YN) if she gets scared!" You almost choked on the piece you were chewing on. You looked up at Bom and saw that she was just glaring at Yongguk with an annoyed look while he laughed. You started laughing because she looked so cute. 

"No scary movies!" You said hitting Yongguk's chest. 

"Ok but what movie?" 

"A romantic one" Bom said sticking out her tongue. "Right (YN)?" 

"Yes" You said. "Let's watch The Notebook. I haven't watched it in a while" 

"No I don't wanna cry." 

"Can we watch The Heat?" Yongguk said. 

"Yeah I've never seen it before" You said. 

"Fine we'll watch The Heat" 

"Yes!" Yongguk said smirking. After eating you guys cleaned the table and washed the dishes. 

"I'm going to rent the movie" Bom said walking out of the kitchen. You put the last dish in the cabinet and walked up to Yongguk. You put your arms around his waist and rested your head on his back. He turned around so he can put his arms around you. 

"So where were we?" He said and kissed you on the lips. You kissed him back and the pulled away quickly. 

"What's wrong?" He said looking at you worried. 

"I don't want Bom coming in and making it awkward again" You whispered. He pouted and looked down. You moved your face to his ear and whispered "We can make out later" You stepped back winked at him and walked out of the kitchen. Right before you could fully walk out he grabbed your hand and turned you towards him. He quickly gave you a peck. 

"Your sleeping over?" He smiled and rubbed your cheek with his thumb. 

"You gave me an offer I couldn't pass on" You whispered. You went up and gave him a quick peck before walking out this time he let you go. 

"Come on the movies starting" Bom said sitting down with a bowl of popcorn in her lap. You sat down on the other couch and Yongguk sat down next to you interlocking your fingers. You rested your head on his shoulder. 

 

*After the movie* 

The movie finished and you looked over at Bom. She was already sleeping hugging her stuffed animal. 

"I guess she was really tired" Yongguk whispered in your ear. "Let's go to bed" he said getting up and stretching. You got up and did the same thing. 

"Are you tired?" You said walking towards his room. 

"Yeah" he said walking behind you. He quickly went ahead of you towards his door. "Hold on for one second" He went inside his room. You started laughing and waited outside his room. He popped his head out of his room and smiled. 

"Ok you can come in now" he extended his hand out for you to take it. You took it and walked in. 

"Your so cute" You said putting your hand on his cheek. You kissed him and pulled away. "Can I have a shirt?" 

"Yeah" He turned around and went to his closet. His room was so neat compared to Bom's. The only mess was a small pile of clothes at the corner of his room. You loved his room. He had beautiful pictures hung up on his walls. Some of the pictures had inspirational sayings on them. You walked over to his nightstand to a picture he had there. You've been his room a million times but never saw this picture. It was a picture of you and Yongguk at the county fair. Bom had taken it of you guys in front of the merry go round. The whole scene looked perfect. 

"That's my favorite picture" Yongguk said walking up to you. 

"Mines too" You set it down and turned around towards him. "Thank you" You took the shirt and pants and started walking out of his room. 

"Where are you going?" 

"To get changed in the bathroom" 

"(YN) really? I've seen you in a bikini it's not different from your bra and underwear" He pulled off his shirt and put it in the pile with the other dirty clothes. Your heart started beating faster. This was the first time you and Yongguk were going to sleep together. You've slept over Bom's house a million times but you've never slept together with Yongguk. You usually slept with Bom in her room. You slowly took off your shirt and put his on and did the same thing with your pants. 

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. I usually sleep with only boxers. Should I get my pjs out?" 

"Nnno it's fine." You gulped loudly. "Just wear what you usually wear" You placed your stuff on the side of the bed and walked on the other side of the bed. Yongguk walked of the door and turned the lights off. He walked back to the bed and pulled back the covers and went in. You pulled back the blanket on your side and crawled in bed. His bed was so comfortable and big. You stayed on the edge of your side while Yongguk stayed in the middle of the bed facing you. 

"Why are you so far away come closer" He laughed. 

"Oook" you moved an inch closer to him. He chuckled and put his hands on your waist pulling you towards him. 

"This close" you gulped again and couldn't control your heart from beating so fast. You were both face to face with his hand on your waist. He slowly took your hand and brought it to his chest. 

"My hearts beating as fast as yours. Your not the only one having trouble breathing normally" He put your hand back down and laid on his back. You felt the courage to move closer and you placed your hand around his waist and your head on his chest. You traced circles around his side while he played with your hair. Slowly you felt yourself falling asleep.