Party

Secret Love

 

"Hello." You say opening the door to your house. Your dad and Lucas were talking sitting down on the couch. They were laughing about something Lucas said. Lucas looked the same since high school. He hadn't changed except he cut his hair shorter than the surfer one he had back in high school. He had dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. All the girls would fall for him. But not you and Bom. 

"Hey!" Lucas says getting up from the couch. You roll your eyes and just stared at him. 

"(YN). You know Lucas." Your dad says. Before you could say anything Brett walks into the room. 

"Hey your finally here!" Brett says staring at you hard but with a smile on his face. His face read Be Nice Or Else! You turn back to your dad. Well if Lucas was going to be fake in front of your dad you could too. 

"Yes sorry I had to do some last minute errands with Bom." You say faking a smile. 

"It's ok don't worry about it. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out." Lucas says smiling back at you. 

"Ok. Let's go." You say walking towards the door. You turn around to see a huge smile on your dad's face. Your heart hurt a little seeing how happy he was that your going to hang out with Lucas. 

"Bye Mr. (YLN)." He says shaking your dad's hand. Then he turns to Brett. "Bye Brett." Shaking his hand. He then turns back to your dad. "I'll be sure to bring her back by 11." Your dad starts laughing. 

"No no. You guys don't have a curfew. Just have fun and take care of her." He says. 

"I will." With that you two walked out of the house. You walk up to his car. He walks over and opens the door for you. You wanted to laugh out loud at what an act he was putting up for your dad. But you knew your dad was watching from the window so you played the part of being a good girl. 

"Thank you." You say sitting down. He closes the door and walks over to the drivers side. "So where are we going?" He starts backing out of the driveway. 

"Ok so here's the deal. I don't like you and you don't like me. Our parents are dragging us to be together when I really could care less about you. We can pretend to go out." You start laughing while he continued to drive.

"I knew it and no I'm not doing this." 

"Why not?" 

"Lucas are you stupid? I'm not going to lie to my parents!" 

"So they know about that guy?" You roll your eyes trying to play it cool but your heart was beating so fast. 

"What guy?" Lucas stops the car at the nearest store. He looks over at you smirking. 

"Bom's cousin." You start laughing. 

"Ok? I don't see where your going with this." You furrowed your eyebrows looking at him. 

"Don't act dumb. I've seen you guys a couple times." 

"Yeah because Bom's my best friend and he lives with her." 

"I saw you guys the other night at the beach." Your heartbeat increased. You knew this time he got you and you had no excuse to help you out of it. 

"Ok?" Was all you said. "People go the beach all the time." 

"Not at 2 am. I guess you've been sneaking around at hours that no one can see you guys. I'm not stupid I've done it a bunch of times."

"So what your going to blackmail me into agreeing to do this with you?" 

"If that's what it takes then yeah." He says with a stupid smile on his face. You look out your window to the people passing by. 

You sat there thinking about your decision before you said anything. You knew you couldn't tell your parents that you were dating Yongguk. If you did tell them they would make you break up with him and probably take away everything so you'd never get to see him ever again. You couldn't live with Yongguk. You turn and look at him. 

"Fine." You say rolling your eyes. 

"That's what I thought." He said and started up the car again. 

----------------

You guys sat in silence until Lucas started driving down a driveway. 

"Where are we going?" You ask looking around. 

"Nora's party." He stops the car next to a bunch of other cars in the grass. You hated parties. You look over at him. 

"Seriously? Why couldn't you just drop me off somewhere and picked me up later?" 

"Why? Nora's parties are crazy." He says getting out. You follow him. "We'll meet back here.." He stops looks at his watch. "Around 12. I need to make a good impression on your dad." He says walking past you. You stood there watching him leave. People were all over the place.  There was music blasting from all over the house. This night kept getting worse by the hour. 

You started walking towards the house. You recognized some people from your high school but others you've never seen before. How could Lucas just drag you here and leave you? 

"Hey (YN)!" Someone comes up to you. You squint your eyes to get a better look at the boy. Your eyes widen when you realize who it is. 

"Caleb? Wow! You changed a lot!" You said hugging him. Caleb was your cousin that was the same age as you.  

"I've changed? Your the one whose changed." He said looking at you up and down.  "You like parties now?" 

"No. Lucas dragged me here." You say looking around. 

"Oh you guys are dating?" He said furrowing his eyebrows. You closed your eyes for a split second and opened them again. 

"Yes." You say looking away. 

"Really? I thought you hated him?" He said still watching you carefully. 

"People change." You look back at him and smile. You look down at your phone to check the time. It was only 9. Three more hours to go. 

"Caleb!" A girl says walking up to you guys. "Come on." She says dragging him away from you. 

"I guess I'll see you later then?" He says to you.

"Yep. See you later." You say turning around. You make your way to the house.