The Movies

Secret Love

"Do you really have to take her away!?" Bom whined as you and Yongguk stood by the door ready to leave. 

 
"Bom you had her all morning and last night she slept in your room last night." He looks over at you and you bite your lip. 
 
"Sorry." You say to both of them. 
 
"Fine!" Bom says raising her arms and walking away. You both laugh and Yongguk shakes his head. 
 
"I'll buy you candy when I come back!" Bom turns around with a huge smile. 
 
"Really!? Ok go go!" She says shooing you both out the door. 
 
"I feel like we're parents and Bom is our kid." You say laughing as you both walked to the car. Yongguk laughed and unlocked the car. 
 
"I always feel like that." 
 
As you both settled in the car, Yongguk started driving. Your phone starts ringing and you look down. It was Lucas. You roll your eyes and decline the call. 
 
"Who was that?" He asks and you look at him. His attention was on the road. 
 
"An unknown number." You say looking back outside. You felt so bad lying to him but you had no choice. He had enough on his plate especially the hardships in your relationship. You didn't want to add this one. 
 
"We're here." Yongguk says as he turns into a movie theater. You look over at him and he has the biggest smile on his face. 
 
-------------------------
 
"No that was so scary!" You say looking at him with a scared expression on your face. 
 
"It was in black and white and old! How did it scare you!?" Yongguk said laughing as you both walked to the car. 
 
"Did you see the special effects makeup!?" Yongguk continued laughing shaking his head. "Next time can we go for a romance movie?" You say smiling really big and batting your eyelashes. 
 
"Yeah and if I remember correctly weren't you the one who chose the movie?" He said glaring at you. You start laughing and look away. 
 
"I didn't know it was going to be that scary." Your conversation is cut off when your phone goes off again. You look down and it was your mom. "It's my mom." You say sighing and answer it. 
 
"Hey mom." You say and you could hear people talking in the background. 
 
"Hey sweetheart! Where are you?" 
 
"I'm out with Bom, why?" 
 
"Lucas is here and he said he wanted to go out but you haven't answered your phone." You roll your eyes. 
 
"We're having a girls night." You hear her sigh on the other end. You knew she was thinking of something nice to say. You were definitely going to hear it when you came home. 
 
"Ok I'll let him know. Have fun!" And with that she hung up. 
 
"You have to go home?" Yongguk asked and you shook your head. 
 
"No and honestly I don't want to." You sigh and look out your window. You feel Yongguk interlock his fingers with yours. He picks up your hand and kisses it. "Can we just runaway together?" You say looking at him. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel bad that I haven't updated this story in forever so here you go!!