-Project work 3-

*Fated* [completed]
Sylvester went home feeling weird while Joyce went home feeling real tired.

[Joyce's house]

Joyce smiled as she sat down by her desk. After taking a hot bath, she felt much better. Then she decided to start on her project work since she knew that Sylvester was not going to participate anymore.

She stretched her hand into the bag and tried to dig for a medium-sized notebook. No signs of her beloved notebook. She tried again. Still nothing. Frustrated, she poured out all the contents in her bag onto the table.

"Oh my god!" She realised something horrible. She lost her notebook! Her one and only notebook! The notebook she had all her notes taken down... Joyce was angry instead of worried. She angry with herself for being that careless. Now the time was too late. The library had closed.

Sitting down with a thud, Joyce heaved and blamed herself.

[Next day]

Joyce could not pay attention to the teacher. All she oculd think about was to rush to the library after school and search for her notebook. She was truly afraid that the librarians there would throw away the notebook .

Just then, she heard her partner saying something to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk... i noe this chapter is v. short... paiseh... :P

-yiNghAn-

10.12.04

10.58 PM