-Misunderstood-

*Fated* [completed]
Days passed and the two youths continued their roles of sitting partners.

Sylvester had not been collecting money as often and he had actually learnt how to take down notes. However he mostly asked Joyce to help him take down. Not that he was bullying her, just that his handwriting totally could not make it. Reading his own handwriting was a torture to himself. And Joyce had happily agreed to it, with the condition that Sylvester gave her tuition on subjects that she was awfully weak at.

Even Joyce's buddies were surprised at how close the two of them had become. Once in a time Joyce could even tease Sylvester a little but that was all. Joyce could not afford to anger him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Joyce]

"Hey Joyce! I can't believe you actually help Sylvester with notes-taking!" Joanne exclaimed.

"What's most unbelievable is that Sylvester acually agreed to help you with your homework!!!" Hui ting's voice was worse than Joanne.

Joyce just shrugged and said, " Well, I helped him take down notes. In return he give me tuition... what's wrong with that?" Apparently Joyce was also influenced by Sylvester. She had recently become cool in her behaviour.

Her close buddies exchanged glances and suddenly became solemn.

"What? Why are you two looking at me like this? I didn't commit any crime did I?" Joyce was taken aback by her friends' reaction.

"You know, Joyce, he's the gang leader of Rifa..." Joanne's reminder sent shivers down Joyce's spine.

"So? He hasn't done anything bad right?" Joyce started to defend him. Really, Sylvester did not do anything bad, at least not to her.

If that's the case, then why was she feeling so bad?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Sylvester]

"Long-ge."

The guy named 'green monster' pushed a student towards Sylvester.

Sylvester grabbed the student by his collar and glared at him before loosing his grip and letting the student fall onto the ground.

"Share the money among yourself. And remember, only get those rich, spoilt brats." After saying, Sylvester left.

His men stared at his back as he walked off, shaking their heads, wondering what exactly happened to their leader, that made him so different from before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Sylvester]

"You know, Joyce, he's the gang leader of Rifa... being with him is dangerous... even if he does not do anything bad to you... his enemy may just harm you..."

Sylvester walked past the ecogarden and overheard something concerning him. He turned around, only to see Joyce and her friends sitting by the stone tables, chatting... about him?

He listened to Joyce's friends warning to Joyce. He looked at Joyce. She was listening intently, nodding a few times, indicating that she too felt that way. Unfortunately, Sylvester had failed to hear what Joyce had actually replied.

So... that was how she felt about him. To think that he treated Joyce as a friend, believing that Joyce would not despise him just because he had beaten up schoolmates. He thought Joyce was different from the others, but he was wrong. Utterly wrong. She was just another girl who looked down on him.

Sylvester laughed to himself, or perhaps laughed at himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oohh... misunderstood... pity that sly didn't hear how joyce defended him~

hmm... wanna know what's gonna happen next?

stay tuned! (=

-yiNghAn-

14.12.04

8.15 PM