-True colours-

*Fated* [completed]
After the incident, Sylvester changed. Or rather, he ahd not changed, He merely went back to the starting point, where he was a cold man.

Joyce was puzzled. Sylvester had not been talking for the whole day. Not a single word to her. He had been giving her cold shoulders. Joyce did not know why but she did not dare to ask. She was also rejected when she offered to take down notes for Sylvester. The situation was so bad that Joyce went quiet too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something new happened in school recently as well. Jerry Ong, a extremely wealthy guy stepped into the school. Immediately the attention went to him. Girls were crazy over him and even guys tried to become friends with him, in spite of the arrogance he carried with him wherever he went.

The newest news that spread around the whole school was that Jerry and Joyce were once neighbours!

Jerry was quick to identify Joyce as his ex-neighbour. He was so glad that he hugged Joyce right in front of everyone, causing the people to pop out their eyes and exclaimed. Now, even Hui Ting was jealous of her for hugging Jerry. Joyce, of course, was also quick to explian that they used to be very good friends. That finally settled the matter peacefully.

However, from then on, Joyce also received much attention. The class was excited over that. Except for Sylvester.

But sadly Jerry that haughty guy did not know what was good for him. He had announced to many people that he was not scared of the Rifa and even sweared to beat them up if they ever provoke him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That day, when Joyce was walking home, she saw something that attracted her attention.

A bunch of guys were surrouding someone. They looked completely like bullies.

She went forward, only to see Jerry's bruised face. She covered with her hand, forbiding herself from making any noise.

Then, she saw a back view of a familar person. She could not make out who it was at that moment, until... he turned to speak to Jerry, "You better watch out!".

Sylvester Sim.

Joyce could care no more. She hurried to Jerry's side and brushed his wounds gently. She almost cried at the sight of Jerry's disfigured face.

She had finally seen the true colours of Sylvester Sim, that gangster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wah... now the misunderstanding is deeper now~ oops... don beat me! hehe...

-yiNghAn-

14.12.04

9.48 PM