-Older by 2 years?-

*Fated* [completed]
[Joyce]

The moment the recess bell rang, Joyce pulled Joanne to the canteen for a break. It was totally boring to sit bedies Sylvester. In spite of having a cool guy as her partner, she was utterly disappointed with her new sitting partner. They had not spoken more than ten words for the first half of the day. All Sylvester did was to bury his head and sleep, sleep, sleep. Joyce was really getting irritated by that.

"Oh my god Joanne. He's so horrible. He's just like a statue!" Joyce started complaining to Joanne.

"Oh wells. Then try to chat with him, pehaps?" Joanne had no other advice.

Joyce wanted to grumble further but she was interuppted by another voice coming from behind.

"Do you mind if I join you two for lunch?" A feminine voice was heard, followed by a cute little face popping out from behind Joyce.

It was Hui Ting, a new classmate from their class.

Soon the three of them began to chat everything under the sun and soon, they became really good friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I really can't stand that person with the surname 'Sim'." Somehow their chat had triggered the bomb in Joyce and she started to talk about Sylvester once again.

"Joyce, please. Can you just stop complaining?" Joanne was quite pissed off by Joyce's never ending nagging.

On the other hand, Hui Ting was, instead interested in that topic.

"You mean Sylvester Sim? The one sitting beside you Joyce?" She asked as her eyes widened with interest.

"Yes!" Joyce sighed.

'Oh! Do you know, that he's actually older than us by 2 years?"

Joyce and even Joanne were shocked while they continued to listen to their new friend's story.

Hui Ting started introducing Sylvester as the 'Long-ge' in school and how he had broken the school rules, making himself famous in the whole school. She also commented on how Sylvester was lucky enough to meet such a good principal, that he could still manage to stay in the school.

Joyce listened intently every detail about her sitting partner. Imaged formed in her mind. She could almost imagine what Sylvester did in the past.

"But Hui Ting, how do you know all these? I thought you are also a new student like us?" Joanne suddenly asked her.

"Oh. I heard it from my cousin, who just graduated from school last year."

"Ooh..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joyce went back to the class, feeling a little scared. Because she was about to sit beside a guy who had so many bad records?

Sitting uncomfortably on her seat, Joyce could not help but take a quick glance at Sylvester. This time he was not sleeping. He was actually taking down notes of what the teacher was teaching. Joyce did not know what happened but she had to admit that she liked the way he looked when he was attentive.

Sylvester seemed to notice Joyce and he shot a quick look at her. Not frightening but definitely sharp enough to make Joyce lower her head quickly to study her textbook.

"Phew!" Joyce heaved a sigh of relief as she thought Sylvester was going to punch her at that point of time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22.11.04

1.07 PM

-yiNghAn-

er.. . hope u understand what i mean in this chapter?? hehe...