-Old student-

*Fated* [completed]
[Sylvester]

"Sylvester Sim. You will be posted to next year's best class. You form teacher will be Mr. Lim, the discipline master of the school. We shall see that you receive proper discipline next year and we sincerely hope that you will not repeat the mistakes you have done this year. Cherish your only chance."

The principal's tone was polite yet firm.

Sylvester sighed as he bowed and left the principal's room.

He had been studying in the school longer than the other students. His classmates had left him batch by batch, graduating to the next level. Only he remained in the high school. All because he had broken the school rules over and over again.

He was not stupid. In fact, he could be considered as a genius. A pass in exam was easy as ABC for him, even if he did not touch the textbook at all. He was indeed smart. Given his capability, he could have been a successful man in the future. Yet he chose to use his brain in other ways.

And the school recognised that. The kind principal, Mrs. Lim, actually admired Sylvester. That was why she had given him so many chances, despite the fact that he had created so much troubles in school.

"Good afternoon, Long ge." Sylvester nodded and a timid student hurried off. He had gotten used to the greetings of these juniors. Afterall he had gained that title over the years he spent in the school. He was an old student, no matter what.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa. Finished one chapter finally! (=
Female lead haven't come out yet.
But will try to add another chapter soon!

20.11.04

10.35 PM

-yiNghAn-