Inyoung to the Rescue

Can Never Be

Minhyuk POV

"Bona-yah jebal. Mianhae. You need to understand that it's my parents not me. If I had a choice I'd marry you now."I grabbed the hand of an angry Bona as she snatched it away.

"You're MARRYING her Minhyuk-ah. You'remarrying a complete strager because your parents want to combine your shares. That's BS. I'm fine with you dating her but marrying her is a totally different thing."

"Jagiya..." I reached out to her but she turned away and slammed the door in my face. Then, like in a cliche romance movie, it started pouring. I quickly made my way to my car and strapped myself in. I just sat there angry, but also confused. I slammed the steering wheel in anger. Eventually, I made my way to the nearest bar. 

Inyoung POV

"Minhyuk seemed really tense in the car. It was really weird." I explaind to Jin oppa what happened between Minhyuk and me.

"Maybe something came up." 

"I guess." I shrugged, when my phone rang. "Yeobosayo?" Ianswered.

"Inyoung-ah!" It was Minhyuk. "My wife" he sounded really drunk. 

"Minhyuk-sshi,wae irrae?" I felt Jin's attention movetobe.

"Let's continue our date. I'm at Gangnam's Star Bar. Hehehe" and with that Minhyuk hung up.I looked to Jin oppa who looked at me with concern.

"I think Minhyuk's drunk at a bar. I'm gonna go find him." I grabbed my coat as I headed for the door.

"I'll go with you." Jin offered. I shook my head

"This is a personal matter. Thanks oppa." I pecked his cheek as I closed the door behind me.

 

I made my way to the entrance of Star Bar in Gangnam, finding Minhyuk on the dance floor flirting with girls while drunk. I couldn't hear the dialogue over the loud music but the girl didn't seem pleased considering her annoyed look and Minhyuk being greeted with a sharp slap. I quickly made my way to him as she walked away. 

"YAH!" Minhyuk started to make his way to the girl as I grabbed his wrist. He looked at his wrist then at me, smirking. "Ah. It's my wifey." 

"Let's go Minhyuk-sshi." I started leading him to the exit of the bar.