Killed Them Inside

Can Never Be

Although it was mutually agreed amongst Inyoung and Minhyuk not to acknowledge each other until the wedding, they had their hands tied due to their parents.

Inyoung POV

Mrs. Kang called me to come over to meet Minhyuk which I reluctantly agreed to. Umma called for Mr. Kim to give me a ride but he sent Jin instead. He stood beside the driver's side waiting for me. He sent me a small smile. I ree reflecting on our conversation last night. Seeing Jin oppa witness this before his eyes made me feel guilty. I knew it killed him on the inside. 

"Annyeong Young-ah, ready?" he greeted with that same small smile. I nodded making my way in the back seat.

Jin POV

On the way to the Kang's house, I watched Inyoung every now and then through the rearview mirror. Every time I did, she looked out the window resembling the heroine in a drama. She was so beautiful. I smiled to myself. This whole marriage killed me every time it was brought up, and by looking at Inyoung, it killed her too. Noone knew her like I did, I knew this isn't what she wanted. Before I knew it we arrived at the house and Inyoung exited the car. I rolled down my window. 

"Young-ah," she turned to look at me and all I could do was smile "I'll see you at home." As I was about to drive away. Inyoung walked up to my window and pecked my cheek. 

"Gomawo oppa, and mianhae." she smiled sweetly as her figure grew smaller as she walked towards the door.