Pillow Fight

Can Never Be

Ahn Inyoung was not a stereotypical rich girl, she did not take advantage of her wealth nor was she a spoiled brat. In fact, she was a typical girl her age, she went to school, went on dates, experienced heartbreaks, and even slept in. 

JIN POV

Mrs. Ahn ordered me to wake Inyoung up otherwise she would be late for school, again. I knew Mrs. Ahn was not very fond of me, she never was. My father had been the butler of the Ahn famiy since I was born and my mother passed away. Mr. Ahn was my father's hoobae in college, but Mrs. Ahn never liked the idea of the butler's son being brought up in the household, as she put it "This is not a charity" I sighed to myself making my way to Inyoung's room. Knocking lightly on the door as I opened her door.

"Inyoung-sshi?" I called her genly. She responded with a groan. I laughed at the groggy Ahn Inyoung as she covered herself in her blanket. Inyoung and I have been best friends since birth literally. She was born into the Ahn household when I was 2 andwe/ve been friends forever. "Inoung-ah time for school." She groaned again. I picked up one of her throw pillows and threw it at her half-sleeping face. That's why they're called throw pillows.

"YAH!" She abruptly sat up in bed with her messy bedhead and natural face.I giggled to myself when something hit me. I saw that Inyoung hit me with the same throw pillow. She was giggling to herself. "Now we are even." She stuck her tongue out at me. I grabbed the throw pillow and abruptly headed towards her. She grabbed her pillow and ran away from me.

"Ahn Inyoung, nuh" I was about to throw the pillow at her when she ht me with her pillow. I looked a her in disbelief as she laughed. 

"Mian oppa, but you started it." 

"Then I should be the one to end it." I smirked as I threw the pillow at her laughing at my success in hitting her. The pillow throwing and laughing continued on. As Inyoung was about to hit me, Mrs. Ahn came inside and stood by the door. 

"Inyoung-ah mwoh hae? You should be getting ready for school, you're gonna be late." 

"Mian umma" Inyoung bowed apolegetically to Mrs. Ahn. She looked at me as she passed her mother and smiled mischeviously signaling that she'd get me back later. Mrs. Ahn looked at me with disapproval. 

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for school too? I don't appreciate you distracting Inyoung.Now go tell your abuji (father) to get the car ready." I nodded and exited the room.