Jin vs. Inyoung

Can Never Be

JIN POV

I told appa to start the car. I took my seat in the back behind the driver's seat. I looked out the window waiting for Inyoung. Awhile later, I saw her rushing out in her perfectly-fitting school uniform and oversized purse hanging on her shoulder. She sat down beside me in the backseat and we made our way to school. 

Jin and Inyoung made their way to the doorsof BANGTAN ACADEMY and were instantly greeted by their friends known as the Bangtan Boys. 

Inyoung POV

Jin oppa and I were greeted by our friends the minute we walked through the doors of school. 

"Noona!" Jungkook cried engulfing me in a child-like hug. 

"Annyeong Jungkook-ah" I smiled at him as I pinched his cheeks making him blush. 

"You're such a meanie Inyoung-ah." Jin teased me. I looked at him and stuck out my tongue.

"I didn't wake anyone by throwing a pillow to their face" I teased back. I looked at the Bangtan Boys."Jin oppa is so mean, he threw a pillow at me thismorning." I pouted and was soon engulfed in a group hug by the boys, excluding Jin. 

"Hyung! How can you do that to someone as pretty as Inyoung-ah?" J-hope asked in disbelief. 

"She threw it back." Jin claimed. 

"I'm pretty, I can get away with it." I teased as the Bangtan Boys nodded in agreement.

"Please, I'm too y for you Ahn Inyoung." Jin scoffed. "You're a toad next to me." I fake gaged.

"Whatever major loser." I shoved my hand in his face. I looked at the boys. "Gotta go to class, annyeong" I hugged the guys and when I got to Jin, I just turned to leve teasingly when he back hugged me. 

"You're still a meanie" he whispered in my ear as I giggled and made my way to class.