Drunken Confessions

Can Never Be

After finding Minhyuk at the bar, Inyoung drove to Han River, while Minyuk was asleep in the car as he sobered up. 

Inyoung POV

I looked ahead of me at the beautiful scenery of the Han River at this time of the evening. I sighed at the sight. I heard someone opening th car door and I turned to find Minhyuk with bed head and more sober. He looked up at me like he just woke up, which he kinda did. 

"Gwenchanha Minhyuk-sshi." He nodded and looked around.

"Where are we?" He asked making his way next to me.

"Han River." I replied. 

"Why are we here?" 

"it's beautiful at night and I thought it would be best that you sobered up before we go home."  Minhyuk nodded in acknowledgement. 

"Inyoung-sshi.." I turned to him.

Minhyuk POV

I felt apologetic towards Inyoung for going through this and only because our parents set us up which is why, Bona broke up with meep.

"Inyoung-sshi.." She turned toward me. "Mianhae." She looked confused.

"Wae?" 

"For being a burden. We aren't even married yet. I've just been going through some things." I sighed. "Bona broke up with me because of this whole marriage thing, that's why I left the date the other day."I looked down avoiding her eyes.  

"Minhyuk-sshi. I'm so sorry." She looked like she wanted to comfort me but seemed uncomfortable so I initiated it, I hugged Inyoung leaning her head at my chest.

"It doesn't matter, because we are getting married soon and at first I wasn't into it but now I am." I pulled her away to face me. "Inyoung-ah I think I might actually be in love with you."

Inyoung POV

"Inyoung-ah I think I might be in love with you." I looked at Minhyuk in surprise. I couldn't believe his words. All this time I thought that he was uninterested entirely.

"Minhyuk-sshi." He he'ld his hand up to stop me. 

"I'm sorry if it's sudden, I just wanted you to know. You don't have to respond to it, but we are going to be married after all but you and I know that our marriage has some true love in it." He smiled as he made his way back to my car. 

 

When Inyoung got home she looked for Jin and told him everything that happened. After telling him about the confession, his expression became more down. 

"So..what's gonna happen now." 

I shrugged "Molla, but I guess it makes this whole marriage thing more meaningful."

inyoung blew her bangs out of her face, thinking if her wedding that was this weekend.