Just the Help

Can Never Be

The Kang family arrived at the Ahn household greeted by Mrs. Ahn

"Annyeonghasayo, please come in. Inyoung should be coming down soon."

Inyoung POV

"Inyoung-ah!" my mother called me from downstairs. The Kang family must have arrived. I made my way to the door ofmy room when Jin oppa blocked my way. I couldn't look at him. It was too heartbreaking. I knew how much I meant to Jin, and it was mutual. 

"O-oppa." I stuttered.

"The Kang family is downstairs, your umma is waiting with them." I nodded and made my way downstairs, greeted by my mother and a much older coupe, presumably Mr.and Mrs. Kang. Sitting on the couch was a boy around Jin's age, possibly Minhyuk. 

"Annyeonghasayo, Mr. and Mrs. Kang." I smiled as I shook their hands. I looked at Minhuk who looked very bored.

"Annyeong Inyoung-ah. It is wonderful to finally meet you." Mr. Ahn greeted me.

"Please have a seat." Mrs. Ahn gestured. 

JIN POV

I was to wait in the kitchen until Mrs. Ahn called for me. I hear the Kang family and Mrs. Ahn discussing wedding plans. Meanwhile Inyoung was sitting silently. 

"Jin-sshi!" Mrs. Ahn called for me I made my way to the dining room. "Jin-sshi, refill please." Mrs. Ahn presented her glass towards me while I poured in more wine for her. "Gomawo." she gestured for me to leave. As I was making my way back to the kitchen, I heard something, I regret.

"You're butler is so young and handsome. He is so good." Mrs. Kang commented.

"No worries, he is just the help." Mrs. Ahn shrugged. 

"Umma!" Inyoung whisper-shouted at her mother. I looked over my shoulder to find Inyoung smiling apolegetically at me.