Childish Promise.

Can Never Be

JIN POV

I was alone in my room when my thoughts were interupted by a alight knock on my door.

"Oppa, nayah (it's me)" Inyoung's voice broke into my room. She must be back from meeting Minhyuk. I got up to open the door. 

"Oh Inyoung, wae?" 

"I just wanted to hang out with you oppa." Inyoung smiled at me. 

"You don't plan on attacking me with pillows, right?" I teased. Inyoung giggled.

"Maybe..." she stuck her tongue out at me as I let her inside.

"Guess I should throw out all the pillows in the house." Inyoung and I laughed lightly. She sat on my bed and saw the picture frame on my desk of us when we were kids at Lotte World. Appa took that picture, she has one just like it in her room as well.

"Look at me,so young and not planning a wedding." Inyoung sighed as I sat besides her on the bed. She placed her head on my shoulder. "Mian oppa, I didn't expect umma to be like this." 

"Gwenchana Inyoung-ah." I smiled as I peckeda kiss on her head. Inyoung scoffed.

"Do you remember when you were like 10 and I was 8 and we promised to marry each other?" Inyoung smiled at me, wih sad eyes. I merely nodded. 

"Well, it's just a childish promise now I guess." I shrugged as Inyoung nodded in realization that she was the one to break the promise.