A Date?

Can Never Be

Inyoung POV

As I lifted my fist to the door of the Kang house, Minhyuk opened the door standing right before me. 

"Inyoung-sshi, what are you doing here?" Minhyuk asked bewilded.

"Mrs. Kang told me we had a date." Minhyuk opened his mouth to say something, but after a moment, smiled.

"Right we do. Let's go." He grabbed me by my wrist and led me to his car. He opened the passenger seat for me and made his way to the driver's side. He looked to me and sent me a small smile as he started the engine. 

 

Inyoung sat quietly in the car as Minhyuk just drove. The car's atmosphere was nothing but a familiar silence between the couple to be married. Minhyuk's phone rang, signaling a message was sent to him. At the red light he opened his phone to read his message. Reading the messgae, his expression darkened. Noticing this Inyoung looked to him. 

"Minhyuk-sshi..."Inyoung called uneasily, Minhyuk's daze was interupted by the honking of the car following them. Regaining his senses he continues to drive. 

After another moment of silence, Minhyuk looks to Inyoung, who looks at him with concern. 

"Inyoung-ah, mianhae, but you need to go home. I'll drop you off." Inyoung nods in reply to Minhyuk's demand. "Oh and if our parents ask, we had coffee together." With that, Minhyuk makes a U-turn towards Inyoung's house.