09 Why?

Crazy summer

*ChunJi’s POV*

 

“Chanhee dear, what’s wrong?” my mother asked me as I came home after school with a tear strained face. The whole day I tried to stop the tears from falling but on the last steps before I reached our house, I couldn’t take it anymore.

I was sobbing hard and threw myself in my mother’s embrace.

“B-byungie… he broke up with me!”

She my hair, trying to shush me. “Aww~ did he say why?”

I shook my head and mumbled against her shoulder. “N-not really… b-but I think I know…”

“And what do you think?”

“You know… Niel and Ricky had some trouble with love these days and… I didn’t want to make it even worse with telling them about our relationship… so I insisted to keep it a secret at first…” I sniffled.

“So you think Byunghun lost patience?”

Now I nodded, still not lifting my face. My mom hugged me even tighter.

“Actually I don’t believe it… he always was a nice boyfriend to you…”

“Sometimes… people change…”

She laughed softly. “Now you’re being overly dramatic. Maybe he has a simple explanation…”

“And what could it be? He doesn’t love me anymore? He fell for someone else? He likes girls? I don’t care what his explanation is…”

“Well…”

“See? Whatever it is… It doesn’t help me!”

With that I ran to my room, locking the door and throwing myself onto the bed. I took a pillow and cried and cried… until my phone buzzed.

 

Hey. In case you have deleted my number already… It’s me, Byunghun! I have one question I really wanna ask you! Why’d you tell the others about us today? Because… you know… ~Byungie <3

 

… I wiped the tears that blurred my vision and read that message again. Of course I haven’t deleted his number! What was he thinking?

Why I told them, huh?

 

Hey pabo! I told them because I thought that’s why you broke up! Because you didn’t want to date secretly anymore… ~Channie <3

 

I’d never break up because of such a stupid reason… ~Byungie <3

 

Then why? Please tell me! ~Channie <3

 

I’m sorry… I can’t! ~Byungie <3

 

*C.A.P’s POV*

 

“Sungyeol?!” Niel squeaked and immediately turned around.

“Hey Niel! Have you already heard about the party at Myungsoo’s tonight?” Sungyeol asked.

“What? No!”

“Well… he’s throwing a party because his parents aren’t home! Wanna come? The hottest girls will be there! You know… his extremely hot neighbor and her friends!”

“Woah, jinjja? Of course I’ll be there too!!” Niel exclaimed. “Hey… how about inviting your sister too? She’s also hot!”

“She’s my SISTER!” Sungyeol cried and shook his head.

“I know… but not mine!” Niel giggled and walked away with Sungyeol. Totally forgetting about me. I was left alone behind the school.

So… Niel is going to check out some girls tonight… perfect! Fine! When he likes girls… then he should get a girl!

 

*Niel’s POV*

 

Sungyeol really was something… Inviting me to a party to get some girls and now?

Now he was standing in the corner of the room, making out with… wait! Was that a guy?? WAS THAT MYUNGSOO??? AAAH! That world was crazy!

So… now I had to get the girls all by myself! Thinking about it… it’s not that bad! So Sungyeol wasn’t a rival anymore! Same for Myungsoo!

Right in that moment I spotted Sungyeol’s sister standing right in front of me. Her back facing me.

“Hey y! You know… your eye color matches with my bed sheets…” I whispered in her ear. She turned around and started laughing. What? What did I do wrong?

You really don’t know?

Hmpf! Maybe she just didn’t like me… I should try it with another girl… But first I should get me a drink!

I went to the kitchen and took a glass of coke. With that in my left hand I continued wandering around the place. Uh! She’s next!

I made a y expression and leaned myself against the wall, crossing my legs. Then I tapped her on the shoulder from behind.

“Hey you! You know… If you were my homework, I would slam you on the table and do you right now!”

*slap*

I rubbed my burning face. What was wrong with these girls? The internet said that these were good things to say to get the girls! And the internet is always right!

Please think about that again when you have the time…

Aish! And now? Try another speech or give up?

Give up!

Okay! One last try! Let’s take… her! She looks nice!

“What’s up, lady~” I wiggled my eyebrows while looking at her. She looked back without making any expression. So I continued. “I suppose your parent’s are scientists… because they created a real bomb~!”

Still no expression.

“Did… did you hear what I just said?” I asked her carefully.

She nodded. “And… did you think this could work?”

“Actually…” I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

Right in that moment the door flew open and revealed the next guest of this party. I let out a high pitched scream but quickly muffled it with my own hand.

HOLY ! Please let this be a dream! Please! Just a stupid… totally crazy dream!

 

*C.A.P’s POV*

 

I took one last deep breath before pushing the door open. Okay, Minsoo! You can do it!

I entered the room and as soon as I did, I heard someone screaming. It didn’t take long to find out whose scream it was. With a big smile on my face I glanced over to him. With every passing second I could feel more and more eyes being glued at me but I tried to ignore them and just concentrate on one boy. Step by step I went nearer towards him, still smiling.

“Hey Niel!” I greeted him.

“W-what are you d-doing?” he stuttered. “Everyone’s looking!”

“I don’t really care about the others… I did this just for you!”

“C.A.P… You’re… WEARING A ING DRESS!!!!!” he yelled, focusing even the last person’s attention on us.

“And a wig… and very uncomfortable shoes…” I added.

Hastily he shook his head. “Why?? Why why why?? WAEEEE~~??”

“You said you want a girl… so here I am! Wearing a dress…”

“And a wig… and uncomfortable shoes! Can… can we go outside for a while, please?”

I nodded and followed Niel out of the house. I still felt all the weird glances being thrown at me.

As the door slammed shut, Niel looked at me with a serious face.

“What did you think?”

“I already told you! You want a girl – so here you go!”

He hid his face with his hand. “You… totally embarrassed yourself!”

“I know!”

“And… that’s just because…”

“Niel… I really like you! And… I don’t wanna stuck in that kiss-buddy thing with you forever just because you’re too proud to admit that you fell for a boy! I hate it! If you don’t like me than let’s just end that kind of relationship we have right now!” I said with a calm voice. Niel didn’t lift his face and I could hear soft sniffles.

“Did I make a mistake again?” I asked.

“Ne! That’s… so embarrassing, you know? Really… I hate you, Bang Minsoo!” he sniffled again and finally lifted his face to look at me. “I liked you better when you were wearing pants!”

With that he turned around and left the scene, leaving me alone. Again.

 

*ChangJo’s POV*

 

Okay! I’ll do it! It’s simple! I just have to take my phone and write! Nobody would kill me for that!

 

Hello Ricky. It’s ChangJo. Wanna hang out today? ~ChangJo

 

I’m sorry… I’ve some other plans already ~Ricky

 

Ok… maybe next time… ~ChangJo

 

Yup :) ~Ricky

 

Yup…

I put my phone aside and let myself fall backwards onto the bed. Maybe next time…

But nonetheless I had to do something today… but what?

ChunJi and L.Joe weren’t in a good mood today so I didn’t want to call them. They must’ve had a fight about something… even though ChunJi told us that they’re dating… something was fishy between them but… it really wasn’t something I should think about… it’s their problem… not mine!

As I texted Niel, he told me that he’s on a party today and C.A.P didn’t even answer because he had his phone turned off again. He did that really often these days.

So… and Ricky was the last one to text. I know… I should’ve texted him first but… because of the way he’s acting around me I’m afraid he’ll reject me…

Finally I decided to head out by myself. Maybe something interesting will happen outside…

I took my headphones and left the house.

 

I ended up dancing around in the park by myself. An old lady gave me strange looks but I just ignored her and continued what I was doing. It wasn’t the first time for me dancing in the park so I was kinda used to it. Once there were even tourists giving me money… did I look that poor?

But suddenly I noticed someone else staring at me. I immediately stopped dancing and stared back. Slowly I made my way towards the boy, putting my headphones back inside my pocket.

“Ricky? What are you doing here?”

“Erm… I… wanted to meet someone…” he mumbled.

“Oh… who?”

“…just… someone…”

He blushed hard and looked to the ground. Ah… I think I understood! “You’re lying!”

“I… no! I really wanted to meet someone. He’s a friend of… our family…”

“So then tell me the name!”

“Mr.… erm… Mr. Cracker!” while he said that he looked at his bag. There was a bright yellow color peeping out of it. I immediately recognized it as a packet of Zoo animal crackers.

I tried hard to hold my laughter. “So and… when do you want to meet Mr. Cracker?”

“Don’t know… but he should be here soon so… I have to go now…”

“Are you avoiding me?” I asked as he was about to leave. He stopped and turned around.

“No?”

“Really? I thought you’re avoiding me because you still have to give me an answer…” I made a step towards him again. “How long do you plan to keep me waiting?”

“I… don’t know?”

I sighed. “But I know what I think… I think that you don’t wanna be my boyfriend! And you’re just afraid to say that.”

“NO! That’s not it… really!” he said, this time a bit louder.

“What’s it then?”

“ChangJo… you’re really cool and… I liked you for years now… But suddenly everything went so fast!”

“Is it because we had ?”

He immediately blushed a deep shade of red and shook his head. “No… That was…”

“Awesome! Just say it!” I grinned.

Ricky started chuckling a bit, making me feel a bit relieved. “Pabo…”

“You’re the pabo here… you keep me waiting for too long…” I whined. “I slowly start losing patience!”

“Yes!”

“Huh?”

“Yes, I wanna be your boyfriend!”


Ricky said yes ^-^

And C.A.P really wore a dress for Niel... so strange! But somehow I had the feeling to write something I've never read before :D I hope you don't mind~

Thanks for reading, subscribing, upvoting and especially for commenting~ :3

see ya :)

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3