06 Romance killers

Crazy summer

*L.Joe’s POV*

 

Sighing I sat on Channie’s bed watching him doing his hair.

Why did it has to be so difficult? Why couldn’t we just say something like “Oh by the way… we’re a couple now!”? I think nobody would be truly shocked or even disgusted. They would just nod and wish us good luck. Why did Channie has to worry so much?

“Why are you sighing?”

“Just because…”

“Byungie… why won’t you understand?” He turned around and sat next to me. “I already explained it to you… I also wanna tell them… but right now they all have their own trouble because of love…”

“But we haven’t!”

Somehow I understood the problem. But a part of me didn’t want to. Channie gave me a light peck on the cheek. “Now let’s go… we don’t want Ricky and ChangJo to wait…”

I nodded and stood up, pulling him with me. We headed out of the house and made our way to the lake.

 

As we arrived there it was just ChangJo waiting.

Smiling he waved at us. “Hey guys! Do you know when Ricky is going to come?”

Channie shook his head. “Not really… we thought you two would come here together…”

“No… he just went home after school. I didn’t had the chance to catch up with him.” ChangJo sighed.

“By the way, ChangJo… why and when did you decide to hang out with us?” Channie suddenly asked.

“Erm… L.Joe invited me yesterday… and… you guys are really cool and funny! I don’t know why we didn’t hang out together before…”

Channie chuckled. “Oh if it’s so… then thanks!”

“I’m heree~” Ricky’s voice appeared behind us.

“Hello~” my baby sang and stood up to hug the younger.

“L.Joe?” ChangJo suddenly whispered and tugged onto my shirt.

“What?”

“Can we talk? One to one?”

I nodded and stood up as well.

“Where are you going?” Channie who just sat down again looked at me with his pretty cute big eyes.

“I have a question to hyung!” ChangJo said.

 

We went a few meters away from the other two.

“So… what’s it?” I asked.

“It’s because of Ricky… Is he… Is he fast when it comes to decisions?”
“Not really… why?”

ChangJo sighed and hit his with face with his palm. “This morning… I asked him if he wants to be my boyfriend…”
“You did what??”

“Well… that’s a long story…”

“It can’t be long… you guys never talked to each other until yesterday!” I stated.

He blushed. “That’s true but… yesterday we… after we went to my house… we… … had !”

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

That… surprised me. REALLY surprised me.

“Close your mouth or else you’ll swallow a fly.” ChangJo said dryly.

I did what he said but then I opened it again. “You ed Ricky…” was all I could say.

“Yeah… I ed Ricky!”

“That’s… crazy!”

“I know!” He looked down and scratched his foot on the ground.

“And now?”

“As I said… I asked him to be my boyfriend. But he said he needs some time to think about it.”

“I don’t understand… he has a crush on you since forever! Why does he need time to think?” I thought loudly.
ChangJo’s eyes widened. “He has?”

“How stupid are you to not notice it?”

“Do I have to answer?”

I sighed. “So… and now you want to know when he will tell you if he wants to be your boyfriend…”

My dongsaeng nodded.

“It’ll take him forever… you have to make another step towards him! Otherwise he won’t give you an answer in a few years…” I said. Well… it really was the truth.

“What do you mean? I can’t go further anymore…” again he blushed slightly.

I chuckled and put my hand onto his shoulder.

“You have to be more romantic…”
“What makes you think that?”
“I got Channie with-“

“Channie? ChunJi?” he interrupted me “Are you saying that…”
“Actually…” I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my neck. “Yeah… Channie and I are dating… but please don’t tell the others… we want to keep it a secret at first…”

“Your secret is safe!”

But suddenly I had an idea… If ChangJo succeeded in getting Ricky to become his boyfriend, Channie maybe will loosen a bit and finally admit our relationship…

“Hey maknae… please hurry with getting Ricky to date you! Maybe Channie will finally agree to date officially then! And now let’s go back!”

ChangJo just nodded.

 

*Ricky’s POV*

 

I watched ChangJo and L.Joe walking away.

“Stop staring!” ChunJi then chuckled. I immediately blushed and turned around to face him.

“I’m not staring!”

“You are! But it’s okay… he really is hot…”

“YAH! He’s MINE!” I yelled.

“So?”

“Erm… ne! I’ve liked him longer than you!”

He laughed. “I don’t like him, don’t worry!”

Phew! I really thought I have a rival now… but at least I’m the one who… erm…

“ChunJi?”

“Ne?”

“Is it right to have with someone you barely know?” I asked out of the blue.

ChunJi coughed. “Whut?! Did YOU……?”

“NO! It was just… a question!” I lied.

I couldn’t tell him! If he knows he would tell Niel! And Niel would be even more depressed since it’s even ME who gets Mr. walking (!) before he had settled things with C.A.P.

“You can’t ask something like that without a reason!”

“It’s erm… because of Niel…”

“NIEL AND C.A.P?” he squeaked.

“NOO!! Just… in case…”

“Don’t even think about it!” ChunJi commanded.

“Hm… okay…”

Okay… I really couldn’t bring up that topic to ChunJi… he would freak out… seems like he’s a bit sensitive about it… And so I also decided to not tell him about ChangJo’s request this morning…

 

“So… I’ll go home now~” L.Joe suddenly yawed as the sun was about to set down over the lake.

“Really? Won’t you watch the sunset with us?” I asked him.

“Ani… I’m sooo tired because Channie and I stayed up too long watching TV…”

“You’re right… maybe I should go too…” ChunJi then mumbled. What was wrong with them? Why… And then it hit me. If they were going home it meant that… I had to stay with ChangJo! Alone! And then I’d have to talk to him or worse: answer him! My plan was to avoid those moments being alone with him until I was able to accept his request! I knew I was going to say yes… but… but…

“I’ll go too!” I said.

Everyone looked at me with a questioning face.

“B-because… I also watched TV last night… there was that film… what was it’s title? It was pretty amazing… Did you two also watched it?” I tried to find an explanation.

“Then… you should go to bed too!” ChangJo flashed me a smile. “I’ll stay for a while watching the sun go down… it’s pretty romantic… don’t you think?”
“Yeah…” L.Joe said dryly. ChunJi nodded and glanced over to him.

 

*L.Joe’s POV*

 

Ricky really was stupid, wasn’t he? And ChangJo was too!! Why’d he let him go that easily? They could’ve sat here… watching the sun go down… letting me and Channie go to see the sunset somewhere else…

I sighed. So that wasn’t going to happen…

Channie gave me an apologetic look as we were walking home… together with Ricky.

“Why would ChangJo sit there alone? Isn’t it pretty boring?” he asked while hopping along next to us.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t think so… but sure it’s more beautiful when you’re with someone… maybe someone you love…”

“Do you love someone, hyung?”

I gulped. “That’s-“

“He would’ve told us already, am I right, L.Joe?” Channie said and flashed a faked smile at me.

“Yeah… I would’ve told you…” Again I sighed.

While walking the rest of the way, Ricky kept talking and talking about things I really can’t remember! Nothing really made sense and it was pretty obvious that he just tried to distract himself from something that’s bothering him but I didn’t want to ask him since I felt that he didn’t want to talk about it. And plus, Channie was with us and what I wanted to avoid right now is that he knows about the Maknaes problem as well… it’s enough he suspected them to have some trouble… When we reached the street leading to my house our ways parted. But not the way I wanted us to be parted. Channie was walking with Ricky.

 

Later, as I lied in bed I checked my phone to see that I received a message by my boyfriend.

 

Mianhae~ I didn’t want him to become suspicious. ~Channie <3

 

I already assumed that… cuddle? ~Byungie <3

 

Yaaaay~ come here! ~Channie <3

 

I smiled and hopped off the bed. I put on some clothes and quietly crept out of my room. As I passed the bedroom of my parents I was extremely careful to not wake them up. Without making a noise I went down the stairs. But when I was about to turn the doorknob I heard someone coughing behind me. !

“Where are you planning to go?” My father had his arms crossed in front of his chest.

Sighing I turned around. “Dad… that’s… private!”

“It’s private, huh? As long as you’re my son living in my house it isn’t private where you’re going in the middle of the night!”

“It’s 9pm!”

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

“No!”

“So? And where do you wanna go then?”

I took a deep breath. “To my boyfriend!”

With that I turned around again, opened the door and ran. I went away so many times at night already… why’d he had to catch me now? And… I just told him about my relationship… I’ll be so dead when I come home again… !

 

Channie was already waiting at the front door. “What took you so long? Two minutes more than usual…”

“My dad caught me...”

“Aish… and how did you manage to go out then?”
“I told him I’ll go seeing my boyfriend… he was shocked and that was my chance to run away…”

Chuckling he shook his head. “Pabo… “

“Yeah… I’ll die when seeing him again… but now I prefer to spend my last hours with you~”

 

*Niel’s POV*

 

I can’t believe it! He really was playing some kind of game with me! Why else would he just leave me again? He said it was just a coincidence but… huh? Why did his stupid phone ring again? This is so stupid that it can’t be a coincidence! Maybe that was a bad trick! And I’m stupid enough to fall for it. Well… C.A.P… you’re wrong! Not with me! Yeah… you’re hot and y and a really good kisser but… I don’t careee~

You do care!

No, no, no! I don’t! I’ll pretend as if I never thought about with him! I mean… I don’t like men anyways… that was just because of these stupid hormones! Yeah… that must have been it!

I sat on my bed staring at the wall. There were some posters of Girl’s Generation and Sistar… hot girls! Yeah, girls! They’re a lot ier than C.A.P! A LOT!

With a satisfied smile on my lips I dropped myself onto the pillow. Girls, girls, girls… I like girls~

You d-

Shut up!


Heeey guys~

Problems over problems here... who is the first to solve his problems??

 

I wanna thank badvolkan91 for writing the only comment on my last chapter. I was so happy about it since it really upsets me to think I'm writing against a wall... but still I felt exactly like that because of getting so little feedback. :/

But nonetheless thank you all for reading, subscribing, upvoting and COMMENTING!! Please please comment guys! It means so much to me, cheers me up and motivates me to write <3 see ya~

~IHaveRuinedMyLife :)