07 Don't like you

Crazy summer

*Niel’s POV*

 

Next day in school C.A.P was sitting in the back row again. Not that I cared…

But I was confronted with his presence soon enough… thanks to L.Joe… who else?

We sat at our usual place during lunch break as C.A.P passed.

“Hey C.A.P! Wanna sit with us?” the shorty asked and C.A.P smiled his NOT y smile.

“Of course! Hey Niel!” with that he sat down.

“Why are you only greeting me? Did you forget the others?” I faked a smile.

You didn’t fake it!

I FAKED IT!

“Hey, L.Joe, ChunJi, Ricky and ChangJo!”

I nodded, still smiling. Ricky looked at me a bit confused.

“Where have you been yesterday? Niel missed you!” L.Joe then asked.

“I didn’t miss him! I’d never miss him!” I stated right after.

“Erm… I was helping my mother…” C.A.P answered the shorty’s question.

Ricky also turned to C.A.P now. “Ah right… is your grandma okay now?”

“Yeah… she just hurt her leg a bit…”

“Oh… I hope she’ll get well soon! But C.A.P… don’t miss school again! It’s important! And we all don’t want to see Niel as down as yesterday!” ChunJi sighed.

“I wasn’t down! Just tired!” I yelled. “It had nothing to do with C.A.P! How often do I have to tell?”
“But…” ChangJo started.

“No buts! I was tired. That’s it!” I glared at the youngest. He pressed his lips together and nodded hastily.

“Why are you like this, Niel?” C.A.P looked at me questioning.

“Like what?”

“You’re pretending as if nothing happened…”

“Because nothing happened! If you’re talking about the kiss in my kitchen… well I quickly brushed my teeth after you left! I like girls, you ert!” I hissed. C.A.P lifted his right eyebrow.

“Come on… don’t say that!” He reached out to touch my hair but I quickly backed away.

“Don’t touch me!”

With that I hopped up and left my friends and C.A.P a bit dumbfounded.

So… and now you’re satisfied with the way you’re acting, Niel?

… Not really… but what else should I do? I can’t let C.A.P near me one more time! Not again! I have to keep distance! Even if this could be hard…

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. It was ChunJi who followed me.

“Hey… what’s wrong?”

“C.A.P… yesterday I met him and we talked about what happened… the kiss and the way he just left me… At first he really said sorry and that it just was a stupid coincidence… but then his phone rang again.”

“You’re joking!”

“No, I’m not… I think he really plays with me…” I shighed.

“Hmm… and what if it was really a coincidence? Then you’re blaming him for nothing!”

“It can’t be… not two times in a row!” I said, shaking my head.

ChunJi nodded. “Maybe… maybe not… but… do you like him?”
“I don’t want to…” If it wasn’t ChunJi I wouldn’t have admit it… but I knew I could trust him… “But I think I do…” and… I also knew his probably biggest secret…

Sighing he patted my shoulder. “I would say you should give him time to explain…”
“I already did! And I don’t want to fall for someone like him! What should I do?”

“I don’t know… sorry, dongsaeng… but maybe you should just think about the whole thing again…”

“Maybe you’re right…”

“But don’t think too much! I know you…” ChunJi chuckled and ruffled my hair.

“I’ll try my best… thanks hyung!” I smiled a weak smile.

 

Don’t think too much… That’s a lot easier said than done! I already had a headache because of thinking!

All the questions were still running through my head. Did he really want to kiss me? Did he just play a prank on me? Or does he really like me? … You know… the same questions I already talked about… AISH! And a conclusion was not in sight… Why this was so damn complicated?

Maybe you should wait for his next action…

That’s an idea… but somehow I’m afraid of it…

Suddenly the loud ringing of the doorbell ripped me out of my thoughts.

 

 

*C.A.P’s POV*

 

I sat on the floor in the middle of my room and ruffled my hair. This was all so wrong! The fact that I’m attracted to that… extremely cute and beautiful boy… and the fact that he is thinking I’m playing tricks with him… Next time when I talk to him I’ll turn off my phone… I hope there will be a next time… But if… I’ll definitely make sure that nothing will disturb us…

Today he looked so confused and that hateful gaze he gave me… I really didn’t want to see it again… I wanted to see him smile for real…

Maybe the best thing for me to do was to wait for him talking to me… I didn’t want to do something he won’t like. He would get mad at me if I say one wrong word… or…

 

Actually I needed to talk to him right now!

Immediately I stood up from where I sat, causing me to get a bit dizzy. I shook my head and made my way out of the house.

I knew it was completely stupid to just go to him but I couldn’t help it! I wanted him to stop being mad at me. The nearer I came to his house the faster I my feet moved forwards. If I choose the right words… maybe he really will forgive me! Maybe this could work! Oh and… I took my phone out of my pocket and turned it off. Don’t you dare to disturb me now!

As I walked towards the door I took a long and deep breath. With a slightly shaking hand I rang the doorbell. I waited for some seconds. I hoped he was at home… But luckily after a short while the door finally opened. I saw his surprised expression but he quickly controlled his face and looked at me with a poker face.

“What do you want?”

“I want to apol- can I come in?”

Niel opened the door a bit more and stepped to the side, letting me in.

“I want to apologize for… the whole past twenty-four hours. I really didn’t mean to upset you…”

“But you did! …NO! Wait! You didn’t! You don’t really mean something to me… I’m straight, you know?”

I nodded slowly, trying to hold back my laughter because of this cute dork in front of me. BUT MINSOO! Remember, it’s a serious reason you came for!

“So…” he then breathed.

“So?”

“Erm… since you know now that you don’t have to apologize… because I don’t like you… you can l-“

I didn’t wait for what he was going to say. Just forget about wise words and caution. This boy was driving me insane! I took a step towards him and trapped him between a wall and myself. Carefully I touched his soft lips with mine. And his following action was completely unexpected to me. Instead of pushing me away and hitting me, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. What happened to the shy and inexperienced Niel? But I wasn’t shy either so I gladly took his offer and let my tongue slide over his lips, asking for entrance. He really was about to open his mouth to let me in but… right in that moment he pulled away und pushed me backwards.

“What are you doing? ert…” he mumbled.

I rubbed my aching chest and looked confused at the panting boy in front of me.

“You know that I’m not gay… I told you! So why would you kiss me?” Suddenly he started yelling at me.

“Niel… you kissed back! You pulled me closer… what…”

“Do I really have to explain it to you?” he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Please!”

“C.A.P… you’re y! You’re really y! And a very good kisser! That’s why I really like kissing

you… but I don’t like you!”

“Erm… okay… I’ll leave you alone then…” I mumbled and scratched the back of my head. But right when I was about to turn around and leave he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him again, crashing our lips together for a third time.

As he let go of me again he brought his lips next to my ear. “I still don’t like you!” he breathed sending shivers down my spine. What was wrong with him now?

“Niel… you’re acting weird! I turned off my phone for you and… ah just forget it!” With that I really left the cute boy behind.

 

As the door slammed shut I took another deep breath. What was that? What did I do wrong to deserve this? Okay… I know exactly what I did wrong and why Niel was so hurt… but… does this really explain the way he was acting just now?

I shook my head and started walking home.

 

*Niel’s POV*

 

I held the curtain of the window to the side and secretly watched C.A.P walking away. Good… or not good. What was happening to me? I just acted like some weird kid!

Niel, erm…

If he didn’t think I’m strange by now… he definitely thinks it now! But… I couldn’t help but kiss him… he really seemed like he was sorry… but I couldn’t let him go so easily. No way! He should pay for what he has done!

You’re overreacting, ya know?

Stop it! I know very well! But he hurt me… I don’t care what it was… but it hurt me and that’s the problem! But wait! No! It doesn’t hurt since…

You don’t like him… I know! Stop repeating it before you really start believing it yourself!

Hmpf!

I stormed up to my room and threw myself onto the bed. Now sleep~ come over me!

Haha, forget it!

I stood up again and walked to one corner of my room… and back… and ruffled my hair… and thought… Was it wrong how I acted just now? Or was it the way C.A.P deserved it? And did I like the way I acted? Or was it something I hated myself? How am I supposed to act the next time? WAAH!

I sat down on the floor.

 

*L.Joe’s POV*

 

“I don’t want tooooo~!” I whined and clung onto Channie’s arm. He tried hard to shake me off.

“No Byungie! You have to go home now!”

“But then I’ll meet my dad! Can’t I move in with you?”

“No you can’t! Not yet… And you really have to talk to you dad now or things will get worse!”

“How about… we tell our friends about us and then I’ll go and talk to my dad?”

“Lee Byunghun!” he warned. “We. Won’t. Tell. Them. Yet!”

“Okay, okay…” I lifted my hands in defense and Channie chuckled, shoving me out of the gate. He pecked my cheek and waved goodbye to me. Before I could think about turning around he ran into his house and slammed the door shut. What a cute and caring boyfriend he is...

I went a big detour before I finally arrived at home. Gulping hard I unlocked the door just to be welcomed by the view I expected. My father with an angry expression.


Should L.Joe be afraid now? *~*

 

Today school started again... and I already have enough! And plus my internet connection has some problems... that's horrible~ *cries*

But nonetheless I'll write and write and write... so that I can update as soon as I have a bit of internet :)

Thanks for reading~ :) Please subscribe! Please upvote! And pleaseeee~ comment! <3

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3