14 Jealousy

Crazy summer

*C.A.P’s POV*

 

I shook my head while smiling a bit to myself. My pabo really needed the last half of this summer to admit his feelings. Okay… he still didn’t really admit it… but he finally let me near him. Pretty close.

Anyways… you could sense that summer was almost over. The sunlight was more reddish than the last few days and some leaves even changed their color. But it was still pretty warm outside.

I was standing in front of the school gate, waiting for Niel to arrive. I promised him that we could meet up here.

“C.A.P?”

Still smiling I turned around. But as soon as I found myself face to face with a somehow familiar boy, my smile dropped a bit.

“N-ne?”

“Hey… I’m… Myungsoo!”

“Oh! You’re the boy who threw the party back then! Nice to meet you!” I held out my hand, waiting for him to shake it. After hesitating a bit he laid his hand into mine but as I was about to pull it away again he didn’t let go.

“You know… I saw you wearing that dress…”

I really wished the ground would open and swallow me up right there and then. Yeah… my pride definitely died that day. Rest in peace!

“Yeah… it was quite embarrassing!” I mumbled.

Myungsoo was still holding my hand while flashing a smile. “I think you looked good! Very handsome…”

“I wore a dress! It was everything but handsome, really! Please… don’t mention it anymore!” I said and tried to pull my hand away from him. But instead of taking my action as a signal to let go of my hand, he made a step towards me, coming closer than he should.

“Erm… Myungsoo?”

“Hm?”

“I’m waiting for a friend, so…”

“A friend? Just a friend?”

I actually don’t know… I’d love to call him more than a friend! But I guess it’s more than I could want…

“Yeah… just a friend!”

He grinned. “Okay then… can we meet during break? I wanna tell you something~”

“If it’s necessary…” I shrugged and turned away from him, facing the direction Niel should come from any time.

As I finally saw him happily hopping towards me, I grinned like a mad man.

“Annyeong~” he sang and smiled.

Actually I felt a big relive seeing him like that. I somehow assumed him to be totally different…

I think I need some more time to totally understand this boy…

“Do I not get a greeting kiss?” he leaned towards me, closed his eyes and pursed his lips.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes but immediately gave him a short peck on his soft lips.

But he quickly backed away and gasped. “Not in public!”

“But… you just…”

He raised his index finger in front of my face “Uh-uh!” then he turned around and stalked off. I was left a bit dumbfounded. Yup… strange boy, strange boy…

“Don’t wanna come?” he ripped me out of my thoughts.

“Oh erm… yes! Of course!” I nodded and ran after him.

 

*ChangJo’s POV*

 

“… and that’s why I’d like to change seats with you!” Ricky ended his speech. C.A.P just blinked two times. I tried not to chuckle at my cutie.

“Ricky… I really don’t know what your cat’s illness has to do with you wish to change seats…” C.A.P said.

In that moment Niel came back from the toilet and joined us. “What’s the matter?”

“Ricky tries to persuade C.A.P to change seats…” I mumbled.

Niel nodded and looked at Ricky. “What were your points until now?”

“I gave up at the point with his sick cat…” C.A.P said.

I put my arm around Ricky’s shoulder and pulled him closer to me. “Don’t be too mean to my baby! Just change your seats, damn it!” I laughed.

C.A.P chuckled and collected his books before slowly walking to the seat in the third row, next to Niel.

“Thank you~” Ricky grinned and kissed my cheek. I had insisted to not support him when talking to C.A.P… but I really couldn’t stand his helplessness.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, turned him so that he faced me and placed a kiss right on his lips.

“Love you~” I whispered. His grin got even wider.

“Whoa… get a room!” someone suddenly laughed behind us. Ricky immediately backed away from me.

It was Sungyeol. Of course it was Sungyeol!

“So… has something changed between them already?” he asked.

“At least C.A.P didn’t refuse to change seats…” Ricky said. “Now they’re sitting next to each other~”

“Congratulations… now let’s hope that they won’t kill each other during math…”

Ricky’s hand grabbed mine. “Could that happen?”

“We can’t guarantee for them to survive!” Sungyeol thought out loud.

I literally felt my baby’s eyes widen. “Bull! The worst thing that could happen would be Niel ramming his sharpened pencil somewhere in C.A.P’s skin, leaving another tattoo…” I chuckled to shush him a bit.

Sungyeol and Ricky started laughing.

“Haha, ChangJo~ We should steal every sharp object out of his pencil case before he could do any harm to C.A.P.” Ricky suggested.

“Or tie his hand hands together!” Sungyeol said.

I nodded. “Or both… just to be prepared for everything!”

 

*C.A.P’s POV*

 

I had a really bad feeling about the three boys watching us. I pretended to not notice it but still I did. Was there something they wanted to keep a secret? But what could that be? Ricky and ChangJo dating each other is pretty too obvious to hide… and also it wouldn’t be something to discuss with Sungyeol…

As the bell rang everyone stormed out of the room. I was about to follow the flow but Niel grabbed my sleeve, holding me back.

“Wait! There’s something I wanna ask Mrs. Kim!” he said.

“I’ll wait outside of the room, okay?”

He smiled and nodded.

I dragged my feet out of the room, leant against the wall next to the door, closed my eyes and dozed a bit.

“Waiting again?” Myungsoo’s voice woke me up again.

“Ne…” I mumbled.

“I’ll wait with you…”

“Thanks?!”

“You look tired… didn’t get enough sleep?” he asked.

“Not really… why do you wanna know?”

“Just because… I’m interested in how people around me feel…” he said and smiled.

“So? That’s strange because I couldn’t even guess what you’re thinking…”

He chuckled and looked to the ground. “I’m thinking that you’re still very handsome…”

“Oh come on… you already said it this morning. What’s it about?”

“Can’t I voice out the truth?”

I shook my head. “You can… but not every true word is supposed to be spoken.”

“Not even real feelings? Isn’t it better that hiding it?”

Right in that moment the classroom’s door flew open and Niel came out with a grin on his face.

“Oh, hey Myungsoo!” he said. “Did you guys talk about something important?”

“N-“

But Myungsoo cut me off. “Yup! I just confessed to C.A.P! He’s so handsome, don’t you think so?”

“Oh?” Niel looked at me a bit surprised. “And now?”

I shrugged my shoulders. What was this about?

“Who knows~” Myungsoo sang and linked arms with me. I didn’t even try to fight against it. It was useless. I didn’t know why he was doing this… was there something I missed?

“Okay…” Niel said though his teeth. “C.A.P and I will meet our friends outside. Right, Minsoo?”

“Your name is Minsoo? Sounds pretty cool… why do you call yourself C.A.P?”

Again I shrugged. “It just happened…”

“But only I am allowed to call him Minsoo, right?” Niel said and also linked arms with me.

Whoops… so he was indeed jealous!

I suddenly smirked to myself. How far would he let this happen…?

“Ah Niel, tell the others that I’ll come later! Myungsoo and I still have something to talk about…” I lied.

“Something? What’s that something?”

“Just… a little something!” Myungsoo smirked as he played along with me.

 

*Niel’s POV*

 

I could… I could puke! I could puke a whole horse!

Does that even make sense?

I don’t care! Then I could puke a cow!

Not better…

Damn it! What was he thinking? What was Minsoo thinking? And what was Myungsoo thinking? I never saw them talking until today! Why were they so lovey-dovey with each other! That’s disgusting! And what happened to Myungsoo? Since when he was so blunt?

We were sitting on the grass in a corner of our school yard, ChangJo and Ricky were talking nonstop and L.Joe was throwing some words into their conversation.

“Niel? You’re okay?” I heard ChunJi asking behind me. “What do you stare at?”

“Sungyeol? Aren’t you disgusted?” I said, ignoring ChunJi.

The boy next to me shook his head. “Why should I?”

“Erm… because Myungsoo is flirting with C.A.P?” I growled.

“Oh that… he’s allowed to do so… it’s not like I own him or something…” Sungyeol shrugged.

“Who’s flirting?” L.Joe, who had his head lying on ChunJi’s lap, jumped up and hunkered next to me, following my gaze.

As he saw Minsoo and Myungsoo leaning against the gate, joking, laughing and flirting with each other, he gasped.

“Niel? Did you guys fix whatever there was or better wasn’t between you yesterday?”

“Kinda…” I mumbled and blushed.

Could that be called “fixing problems”?

… Then I need more problems to fix!

NIEL!

Sorry…

“Ouh… so… you’re not fighting anymore?”

“Nope!” I said. Well… that I could say for sure!

“Have you told him about your feelings?” L.Joe wanted to know.

“Not really told…”

“Huh?” ChunJi looked at me a bit confused.

“Ah… never mind…” I flashed him a smile but immediately turned back to watch Minsoo and Myungsoo with a frown.

I could puke!

Minsoo is mine!

Omo, Niel! That’s the sentence everyone wants to hear from you!

And when he wants to hear it… why is he flirting with Myungsoo?

Niel… I think you didn’t get something… Myungsoo is flirting with C.A.P! C.A.P is just playing along… that’s what I’d say…

Really? So you’re trying to tell me that Minsoo wants me to get jealous?

Maybe…

“L.Joe? Why is Myungsoo flirting with C.A.P?” I asked.

L.Joe chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck. “Well that’s funny…”

“Myungsoo tries to make me jealous because we had a little argument this morning!” Sungyeol said.

I groaned. “And why is he flirting with C.A.P? Why not with ChunJi?”

“Because it’s my Channie!” L.Joe said and pulled ChunJi into a tight hug.

“Then… Ricky?”

“Never!” ChangJo gasped.

“C.A.P is the only one around who has no boyfriend!”

GRRRRR~

You’re to blame!

I know, damn it! And what am I supposed to do? Screaming and running between the flirting boys?

At least that would be an action…

“WAAAAAA!!!” I screamed and ruffled my hair.

“Oh Niel… I think no matter who comes to help you… he comes to late…!” L.Joe sighed and patted my back.

 

*L.Joe’s POV*

 

I should’ve told the others that Niel went to C.A.P’s house yesterday…

We should’ve canceled the plan. The plan to make Niel jealous to the point he just couldn’t take it anymore. I know it was mean… but I’ve known Niel for years now and I know it was necessary!

“L.Joe? Why is Myungsoo flirting with C.A.P?”

Oh ! What should I tell him? Did he become suspicious? Why would he ask me?

“Well… that’s funny…”

“Myungsoo tries to make me jealous because we had a little argument this morning!” Sungyeol rescued me.

If I wouldn’t love Channie so much, I would’ve kissed him for that! It was a pretty good excuse…

“And why is he flirting with C.A.P? Why not with ChunJi?”

“Because it’s my Channie!” I threw myself over my boyfriend in a protective way.

Niel rolled his eyes. “Then… Ricky?”

ChangJo’s eyes widened. “Never!”

“C.A.P is the only one around who has no boyfriend!” Sungyeol threw in.

Niel let his fingers run through is hair and let out a loud scream. “WAAAAAAH!!!”

Yeah… maybe this plan was still necessary…


Uuuuuh~ I'm getting worse and worse... SORRY~

I really wanted to write but I didn't have the time... I try to update sooner the next time!

 

Hope you liked this chapter :3

please tell me what you think about it so that I can improve this story a bit~

Thanks for reading, subscribing, upvoting and commenting <3

btw... who liked L.Joe's crossdressing as much as I liked it? It's too hilarious xD As the first comments about him being the "girl" came up I didn't believe it... but then there came this proof shot... xD Oh and of course the mv is also as awesome as L.Joe wearing a skirt <3

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife :)