12 Let's make it up

Crazy summer

*L.Joe’s POV*

 

“Byungie?”

“Hm?”

“My back hurts!”

I smirked. “Sorry Channie…”

“Hmpf! You really could’ve been a bit more gentle…”

“Make-up isn’t supposed to be gentle…”

“…”

“See? You wouldn’t have wanted it to be softer anyways… I know you!”

“Yeah… I think you do!” he chuckled and slung his arms around me.

I smiled a satisfied smile.

“I see that you guys made up? It really would’ve been sad to not have you together anymore…” his mom suddenly said behind us.

Abruptly we turned around.

“H-how long were you standing there?” Channie stuttered.

“Just since… ah it’s not important! What are you going to do today?”

Channie blushed, knowing too well that his mother heard the whole conversation.

I tried to hide my embarrassment and pretended as if nothing had happened.

 

“What do you think? Will C.A.P forgive him?” ChangJo asked.

“If I were in his place I wouldn’t!” Channie stated. “Sometimes Niel is really too stupid for his own good!”

“Yup… by the way… what are these two doing here?” I wondered and pointed at Sungyeol and Myungsoo, sitting with us. They smiled.

“I can’t stand the way Niel acts so I also wanna help!” Sungyeol said. “And Myungsoo also wants to.” He laid an arm around the brunette’s shoulders.

I nodded and continued. “So… we all know that Niel is totally in love with C.A.P! That’s pretty obvious! But the problem is that he’s way too proud to admit. Our task is it to make him step on his pride.”

“That’s impossible!” Ricky shook his head. “And he was really mad at you yesterday! It somehow scared me…”

“Ricky is right! He won’t listen to whatever you’re going to say to him!” Channie said.

“Then you have to talk to him!” Again I pointed at the two sitting beside us.

Sungyeol’s eyes widened. “Us? Babe they want us to talk to that weird boy!” he started poking Myungsoo’s cheek. The latter was counting grass blades or something.

“Huh?” after some seconds of silence he finally looked up.

Sungyeol chuckled. “Ah… I’ll tell you later. So L.Joe… what are we supposed to do?”

“… Actually… I don’t know!” I admitted.

“Don’t you guys think that it would be better for them to solve their problem on their own?” ChangJo threw in.

“If we don’t do anything, they won’t talk to each other anymore… not even to us!” Channie said, knowing our best friend too well.

“That’s true!” Ricky agreed.

“Hmm… then let’s try that plan:…”

 

*Niel’s POV*

 

I hate him! L.Joe… C.A.P… well I hate both of them! AISH!

Niel! Stop lying to yourself!

What gave L.Joe the permission to talk to me like that?

DAMN I KNEW THAT I MADE MISTAKE!!!! But what I don’t need is that shorty to tell me that!!

He’s one of your best friends! You know him since you were young! Who else is the one to tell you?

We’re still young! What are you saying? Really…

But okay… I made a decision! I’m… going to… apologize to him! He’s my friend! That’s important!

Wow Niel! That’s great! You made a great step in the right direction! BUT… As we know now: L.Joe is your friend! He’ll forgive you… no matter what! How about… thinking about C.A.P first?

He’s embarrassing!

You like him!

But he’s still embarrassing!

Has anyone ever told you that you’re even more embarrassing? Now let’s get your over to C.A.P’s and apologize!

 

 

Alright!

 

 

Okay alright! I’ll do it! Right now!

I hopped off my bed.

I’ll just go to him and apologize! That’s nothing to be afraid of.

Looking at the way you acted around him the last times… you better be!

Shh! I’m trying to build confidence here!

I’ll be quiet! Go on!

Thanks!

I left my room and headed out of the house.

Running down the street, my steps suddenly slowed down. I… didn’t know where C.A.P’s house was! I’m such a pabo! Such a stupid pabo! I really should start thinking before acting!

What to do now? Should I…? Ah yeah… he’s my friend so he should help me!

I grabbed my phone and dialed L.Joe’s contact.

 

Hey shorty! Can you send me C.A.P’s address? ~FishLips

 

Is that an apology? ~Shorty

 

Kind of… but please! I need it! ~FishLips

 

Haha xD It’s the third house behind the park. The big, blue one. Good luck, pabo! ~Shorty

 

Love ya! *kiss* ~FishLips

 

Urgh! Yah! I’m not the one you’re supposed to tell this! ~Shorty

 

I smiled. Yeah! He’s a good friend! I always knew!

I stuffed my phone inside my pocked and continued my way.

Third house… big… blue… park… blue… third house… park… big… big… blue… big… third house… park…

There it is!

With a satisfied smile and a pretty nervous feeling in my tummy I pressed the doorbell. No reaction.

I pressed again.

Still nothing happened.

Hmpf!

Where could he be? Do you have any idea?

Hello? I’m talking to you!

… You mean… me?

Who else?

I thought that you want me to be quiet!

Without you I’d go completely insane!

… And you aren’t insane when talking to an inner voice? You’re something…

So… where is C.A.P now?

Ever thought about the gym?

Why didn’t you say earlier??

… You… I… ah, just forget it!

I stormed off to the gym I met him at last time… Yeah! He could be there! Why not trying it?

 

*C.A.P’s POV*

 

I watched an old man lifting dumbbells. He was sweating and grunting…

I really preferred watching Niel being there.

Sighing I ruffled my hair.

He was such an and still I was thinking about him. The whole day! His cuteness was truly stronger than his meanness! And his foolishness!

Ah damn that cute eyes and lips and… just everything about him!

“AISH!” I screamed and hit my fist against the punchbag.

“Uh-uh~ why so aggressive?”

“Because of such a stupid, mean, foolish, cute, y and lovely boy!” I punched the bag again.

“Is that so?” This voice seemed so familiar! I took my bottle of water and finally turned around to face that someone talking to me.

I nearly chocked.

“N-Niel?” I coughed.

“Live in person!”

“What brings you here?”

“I wanted to do some sports… aren’t I allowed to do so?” he asked but I immediately noticed that sports weren’t the reason for his presence. He was still wearing his jeans. He wouldn’t if he were about to do sports.

“What brings you here?” I asked again as if he never answered that question seconds before.

“Everything but you!” he crossed his arms in front of his chest and pouted.

“I see…” I tried my best not to chuckle at his behavior. “Then… why not join me doing some push-ups?”

“Sure!”

“Well then…” I smirked and threw myself onto the floor. Niel followed.

“How many?” he asked.

“As many as you’re able to do!”

He nodded.

“One, two…” I counted. “Three, fo-“

*thud*

I stopped and looked at the boy next to me who had his face pressed against the floor.

“Everything okay?” I asked, still trying not to chuckle.

“Hmm…” he mumbled, muffled by the floor.

I sat up and patted his back. “So tell me… what’s the real reason for you being here?”

“Iwannatalktoyou!” he said in one breath while also getting up.

Now I really couldn’t help but chuckle. “And what about?”

“… us?”

“There is an us?”

He blushed and glared at me a bit angrily.

“Mianhae…” I mumbled, looking down at my lap. “There’s also something I wanna say about us…!

“Huh?”

“I actually wanna say it how it is! Niel, I totally fell for you! I didn’t want to but I did! So… please just tell me if you feel the same way or not!”

“Erm…”

“Don’t tell me you were just playing around when you kissed me! I won’t believe it!”

“Erm… but…”

“But?”

“You’re male!”

“No !”

“And… I’m too!”

“Now stop joking, Niel! Is that really a problem?”

“…”

“No! See? And now let’s go out of here! I can’t stand these groans of him anymore!” I pointed at the sweating man.

Now Niel was chuckling.

I took my towel and headed towards the showers. Niel followed me.

“But… what are the others going to say?” he asked.

“You’re serious? They’re gay themselves! What could they say?”

“Erm… I… don’t know?”

“Why do you have to be like that?”

“Like what?”

“Just… like that! You always act like you fell for me head over heels and the next moment you turn me down! Do you know how much words can hurt? ‘Cause you hurt me a lot!” I sighed.

He stayed silent.

“I know… it was because of your pride and so on… but did you also think about mine? I wore that ing dress for you! I think since then there’s nothing left of my pride! And still you were mad at me for doing so!”

I then heard a soft sniffle. ! I didn’t mean to make him cry!

“Niel?”

“Hm?”

“Please… don’t cry…”

“I don’t! Just… just shower and then…”

His words were cut off because of my lips being pressed against his soft ones.


So... finally this chapter is done! Actually I'm not fully satisfied... but I tried my best. Hope you like it anyways :)

Thanks for reading, subscribing, upvoting and especially for commenting!

Getting feedback means a lot to me! ;) Love ya~

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3