08 Weak

Crazy summer

*ChangJo’s POV*

 

Patience was really not my biggest strength! REALLY. NOT! Why was Ricky doing this to me? Was I that bad? Didn’t he like the ? Or was it really because of the lacking romance between us? But… but… actually I thought I was romantic… wasn’t I? Aish! I don’t know…

“Jonghyun? Do you know the answer?” the teacher suddenly ripped me out of my thoughts.

“No… I’m sorry!”

I heard the whole class gasping. Some things like “What’s wrong?” or “Is he sick?” flew through the room. It took me a while to notice what I did wrong. “Oh and… my name is ChangJo!” I growled to get rid of more mysterious suspicions from my classmates.

The teacher sighed before he searched for another victim to answer the question.

“Changhyun! Can you tell me?” I immediately looked up as I heard his name.

“I… I still prefer Ricky! But… I think… it’s… 236 meters?”

“236.7 to be exact! But okay… you got it almost right!”

Why was he able to concentrate in class? Why isn’t he constantly thinking about what he’s supposed to think about? Or has he already made his decision? But why won’t he tell me then? Maybe… maybe he doesn’t want to be my boyfriend… and he just doesn’t tell me because he doesn’t want to hurt me… awww that’s bad! That’s so bad! I… I have to ask him again… this time more romantic… but he has to accept!! HE HAS TO!

 

As soon as the bell rang to signalize that the short break began, I made my way to Ricky’s and Niel’s desk.

“Hey Ricky… erm… how is life going?”

“Haha! So awkward! What do you want?” Niel laughed.

“Shut it!” I hissed but he continued laughing.

Ricky was blushing hard and looked to the floor. “It’s okay… I guess…” He mumbled.

“Whatever this conversation is supposed to lead to but… I’ll leave the scene!” Niel chuckled and went away.

“I haven’t thought about it yet! I’m sorry!” Ricky blurted out before I could even say another word.

“Okay… then… take your time! It’s important to think about it, you know?” I tried to smile. He also smiled cutely.

“I’ll think properly!” he nodded.

“Do it!”

Ricky… why are you doing this? It’s so bothersome… really! You’re lucky that you’re cute! I'd wait forever if it’s for you… but I don’t really want to…

 

*C.A.P’s POV*

 

“Hey, C.A.P! Can you come with me for short?”

I looked up to see Niel’s cute face and immediately smiled. “Yeah… why?”

He grinned. “Just come…”

He took my wrist and pulled me up from my seat and out of the classroom. I followed him until we reached the backside of the school.

“What are we do-“

“Shut up! Just kiss me!”

“Huh?”

“C.A.P… I don’t-“

“You don’t like me! Yeah… got that! But then… why should I kiss you?” I looked at him confused.

“Because I wanna kiss you! I like kissing you! That’s why!” He grinned cheekily. This boy was something… I shook my head in disbelieve. If he wasn’t so cute and… somehow beautiful… I definitely wouldn’t have done this but… I wrapped my arms around his small waist and pulled him closer, pressing my lips against his. I felt him smiling into the kiss. Yeah Niel, you got me! That’s… horrible! And yet so cute… I know I shouldn’t have let that cute boy coming near me… not in that way but… I really wanted to feel his plump lips! Maybe it was selfish… or stupid… but it felt good!

“C.A.P? Are you the one thinking now?” he smiled as I let go of him. I chuckled and some hair out of his face.

“I bet you thought more just now… about how much you really love me!”

I got hit. “Pabo! Of course not! I’m straight! Totally straight!!”

“So are spaghetti… until they get hot…” I laughed.

“You’re so stupid!! I still don’t like you!” he yelled and stomped off. I chuckled. He really was… special! But I think… I already fell in love with him…

 

We all sat at our usual place during break but nobody said one single word. There was a tensed feeling between… everyone. Even between ChunJi and L.Joe who were getting along very well usually.

“Erm… guys… there is something… really important I have to say!” ChunJi suddenly spoke, breaking the silence.

“Go on!” Ricky smiled.

“L.Joe and I… we’re dating!”

Actually I wasn’t really surprised by that fact. What surprised me was, that ChunJi’s expression didn’t suit the situation. He looked quite sad while saying it.

Suddenly L.Joe hid his face with his hands, jumped up and ran away. Everyone else was left dumbfounded. What was going on?

ChunJi now also buried his face in his hands and started sobbing. Ricky and Niel rushed over to him, patting his back.

“What’s wrong? What happened?”

But instead of answering, ChunJi just shook his head and also stood up, walking away from us.

 

*L.Joe’s POV*

 

“Yesterday I made a cake together with my mom! It’s really sweet!”

“Channie…”

“You should come over today! You have to try it! And…”

“Channie, can you please listen to me?” I tried to stop the cutie from talking.

“What’s it, dear?”

“I’ll say it directly… We… have to break up …” I whispered.

I wasn’t even sure if it was loud enough for him to hear but as he started sobbing like crazy, I knew it was. I really wanted to hug him and explain everything to him but…

“Is it because I didn’t wanna tell them? Really? Just because of that?”

“I… I’m sorry, Channie…”

 

*flashback*

 

“Break up!”

“What? NO!” I screamed.

“Byunghun! I told you to break up with him!”

“I won’t break up with him! Never ever! I love him!” I yelled at my father.

His face got even more reddish. Or should I say purplish? It was really more purple…

“I. WANT. YOU. TO. BREAK. UP. WITH. HIM!!!!!!!!” he exploded. “You can’t be in love with him!! He’s a boy!! Did you hear? A BOY!! And my son isn’t gay!! You either break up with him or you’re not longer my son! Then you can think about where to live, where to get money from and where to go to when you have problems! UNDERSTAND?”

I gulped. My father took a step towards me with one hand lifted. He… he was about to hit me…

“Ne! I understood! I’ll… break up with him… tomorrow…” I whispered.

“I didn’t hear you!”

“I’ll break up with him!” I felt a big lump in my throat while saying it, this time a bit louder.

“Good boy!” he said and was about to pat my shoulder. But I escaped his hand and ran to my room, throwing myself onto the bed, screaming into the pillows.

 

*flashback ends*

 

“Erm… guys… there is something… really important I have to say!” My eyes widened at Channie’s words. What was coming now?

A smile spread on Ricky’s face. “Go on!”

“L.Joe and I… we’re dating!”

I was truly shocked. I didn’t know what to do. My hands immediately covered my face as tears were forming in my eyes. Oh god!

Quickly I stood up, running as far away as possible.

Why, Channie? Why’d you have to say that? It made me love you even more! If you only knew that it wasn’t because of the secret dating… My dad forced me, baby! I love you…

I hid behind the school. My back was leaning against the wall, I hugged my legs und buried my face between my knees, letting some tears fall down. ! I really didn’t want it to be like that! And I should stop crying! I makes me look weak… but… maybe I really was weak… letting my father force me to break up with my beloved…

Channie… I’m really really sorry!

As the bell rand I made a decision. I wasn’t going to attend to the next lesson! No way I’d face Channie again today… I was sure I couldn’t stand his hurt expression. And also I wasn’t sure if I could control myself… I’d just jump onto him, hug him, kiss him… tell him that I’m truly sorry…

So instead of going back to class I stood up, wiped my face again and was about to make my way home.

“Come on, kiss me already!” I suddenly heard Niel’s voice behind the next corner. I immediately stopped.

“I really don’t know where this is about to lead to…” C.A.P sighed.

“Let’s say… we’re something like… buddies now!” Niel giggled. I covered my mouth with my hand. Niel and C.A.P? buddies?

I quickly turned around, choosing the other way around the school.

Wow! Just great! So now my friends were ing each other and I left my boyfriend… let’s find the mistake! But really… I didn’t expect them to be in a relationship! Maybe it was C.A.P who forces Ni-… wait, no! No way C.A.P would do this! He is the kindest guy I know! Then I rather think of Niel initiating this. Yeah… now that I really think about it… Niel would definitely do something like that! He is forcing C.A.P! That must be it! Woah…

 

 

*Niel’s POV*

 

“I really don’t know where this is about to lead to…”

“Let’s say…” I thought for a short while. “We’re something like… buddies now!”

C.A.P looked at me quite shocked. Just then I realized what I said. I blushed hard and looked to the ground.

C.A.P took a step towards me. “Are you serious?”

“N-no… not really! I mean… I said… I meant… kiss… buddies?”

“Kiss buddies?” he chuckled and I nodded.

“Yup…”

“That’s…. creative!” C.A.P laughed. “But I guess… its okay!”

I smiled a bit relieved. Good… so now I just started a kiss friendship… not because I like C.A.P… because I didn’t! But because I really needed to be kissed! That’s not gay, isn’t it?

You’re totally crazy! Really! I don’t know what to say anymore…

C.A.P reduced the gap between our faces. I closed my eyes and pursed my lips, waiting for his to meet mine.

“Niel?”

I immediately backed away from C.A.P and looked at the boy standing behind me.

“Sungyeol?!”


Updaaateeee~ :) So... what does Sungyeol want? And L.Joe... you're serious? :/

Hope you liked this chappie~ <3

Subscribe, upvote and comment! Each comment makes my day! :3 Thanks so much for reading~

love ya <3

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife