10 Fools

Crazy summer

“Yes, I wanna be your boyfriend!”

 

I just blinked a few times. And I stared at him.

“ChangJo? You’re okay?”

“… Ne! NE! I’m… totally okay…” I said and realized that I wasn’t moving.

“Shouldn’t we… hug now… or something?”

I nodded slowly and made a step towards him.

But suddenly both of us started laughing like crazy. This moment was just so hilariously awkward!

Ricky was holding his stomach while sitting down on the ground and I was gasping for air.

“Ricky? Can… can we turn back time and begin our relationship with a more romantic situation?” I asked panting.

“No! This is so beautiful hilarious!” he laughed. “It’s great like that!”

“Well then…” I giggled and took Ricky’s hand, pulling him up. Then I finally wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tight. Him, my boyfriend.

 

*Ricky’s POV*

 

Omo~ I said it! I got it! ChangJo’s my boyfriend now! Mr. Walking is mine~ Lemme spazz for a while~

I know… I could’ve had him already… but yeah… seems like I’m a real coward! But NOT now! NOT in that moment!

“So… the problem wasn’t that I was too unromantic?” ChangJo whispered.

I shook my head. “No… not really! Why’d you think that?”
“…L.Joe said it could be…”

“L.Joe has no clue… wait… Did you tell him… about…”

“I needed some advice…” he mumbled.

“Well then…”

“Problem?”

“…Nope!” Totally not!

“So… what about Mr. Cracker now?” ChangJo then asked.

“Actually…” I started.

“I have some Zoo animal crackers at home… with chocolate!” he quickly changed the topic before I had to think about a stupid excuse.

My mouth fell agape. “With… chocolate?”

That was… the best kind of cracker out there! I started grinning like crazy.

“Wanna come with me? I think it’ll be better than meeting Mr. Cracker in the park.”

I nodded. “Yeah! Definitely!”

Then I took ChangJo’s hand, following him out of the park to his house.

 

“Oh, hey Ricky! Nice to see you again!” his mother greeted me as we entered the living room.

“Nice to see you too!” I said and bowed a bit.

“Aigoo~ you’re so cute!” she squeaked and was about to ruffle my hair but ChangJo stopped her.

“Mom… please! We’re going to my room.”

He took my hand again and pulled me upstairs.

When we entered his room, he closed the door behind me and then quickly jumped onto his bed. I froze and stared at him.

 

“ChangJo… I-I want you…”

“You know… I’ll really take that serious!”

“I am serious!”

 

The image of us, in his bed…

“Ricky?”

“Ne?”

“Don’t you wanna sit too? We can watch TV… and eat the Zoo animal crackers of course!” he smiled. Yeah right! That’s why we’re here!

I also smiled and hopped beside him. ChangJo reached out and took a packet of chocolate Zoo animal crackers out of his nightstand drawer. Why he was having these things in that drawer…? But wait… I had too!

“Say ‘aaah’!”

“Aahmpf!” With that a chocolate giraffe was shoved into my mouth.

Heaven! I was definitely in heaven.

Unknowingly I let out a soft moan.

ChangJo started laughing. “Oh wow! I thought I’m good because of getting you moan like that… but when a simple cracker can do this to you…”

“Uhm…” I felt that my face started burning. “That was… another kind of moan…”

“Oh really?” he chuckled. “Let me compare…”

Grinning he bent over and pressed his lips against mine, pushing me down onto the mattress. I was seriously surprised by that action but still I wrapped my arms around his strong shoulders, pulling him closer.

He let his tongue run over my bottom lip which caused another moan to leave my mouth.

ChangJo immediately let go of me. “You’re right… that moan really is different…” He sat back up, taking the crackers again. “That’s really interesting… giraffe?”

Pouting I also sat up and took the giraffe, stuffing in into my mouth. The sweetness of the chocolate got me smiling again. But I have to admit that there really was something I liked even better than the taste of chocolate Zoo animal crackers. And it was the taste of ChangJo’s lips. Or it was because ChangJo also ate a cracker before…

“So Ricky… do you wanna tell me what took you so long?”

“No!” I grinned cheekily. I would’ve told him… but actually I didn’t know myself anymore… Was I stupid? Yeah, maybe I was…

“Hmpf…” ChangJo crossed his arms in front of his chest. “Then don’t tell me…”

“Jagi~ don’t be sad…” I whined and laid my chin on his shoulder.

He chuckled and laid an arm around me. Then the yellow packet was held in front of my face again.

“Cracker?”

 

*Niel’s POV*

 

Headache! I’d got a ing headache!! My mind was going crazy because of that stupid STUPID bastard! He really wore a dress! For me! Because I told him that I’m into girls! What the actual hell…?

You have to admit… even though it was embarrassing… it was kinda cute!

DAMN IT! I knew it was cute!! It was cute as hell! But seeing C.A.P in a dress was still… something I’d never get used to… never ever! I didn’t want to see it again!

Usually he looked so…

Hot, manly, y…

Yeah… that’s it! That’s it… He’s hot, manly and y!

I’m right!!! You just admitted it!! Omo~ You didn’t talk me down this time!!!

THAT PROVES NOTHING!!

Okay…

But still you’re right…

I know!

WAAH! I’m so confused! What am I supposed to do? Right now I think I really hurt him… I mean… he wore a dress on a ing party! Everybody saw him… he embarrassed himself to the core… just to…

I made a mistake!

Oh wow! You’re fast!

Be quiet!

I really made a mistake with sending him away! But… he really looked like an idiot wearing that dress… and that wig…

And those uncomfortable shoes…

I liked him so much more wearing pants… and y wife-beaters… aish! But now he even ended that kiss-buddy thing! I’d have to miss his lips now! I don’t know what to do!

How about apologizing?

Should I call ChunJi, asking him for advice?

Did you hear me? And by the way… I really wouldn’t ask ChunJi right now…

Or I should just wait…?

You really didn’t hear me, am I right?

No, I didn’t!

 

*Author’s POV*

 

Another couple was sitting on the edge of the bed in one of the boy’s room.

“Myungsoo~ stop playing with my hair!” Sungyeol whined.

“No! I don’t want to!” Myungsoo said and continued what he was doing. Since Sungyeol didn’t push him away, he guessed the other was actually okay with him doing so.

“Hmpf!” the elder pouted.

Myungsoo grinned and laid his chin on his boyfriend’s shoulder what caused the latter to chuckle. Luckily Myungsoo knew that this action would help to get his beloved to smile again.

“By the way…” the younger suddenly remembered. “I met your sister today and she asked me about a boy…”

“What boy?” Sungyeol wondered.

“He was at my party… and was flirting shamelessly with some girls.”

Without even thinking a second Sungyeol knew who his sister was talking about “Sounds pretty much like Niel!” he said and Myungsoo laughed.

“Yeah… I also thought about him! Anyways… she told me to not invite him to my next party because he’s weird. But I didn’t even invite him to that party!”

Now Sungyeol was laughing too. “It was me! I somehow thought… no, I don’t know what I thought. I’m sorry. But you have to admit… we had a good laugh because of him… or because of that new guy, C.A.P!”

“The one that wore a dress? Oh yeah… that was crazy!” Myungsoo nodded.
“But somehow I found this very cute… I don’t understand why Niel is still claiming that he’s straight! If I were in his place…”

“You wouldn’t date me!”

“… I said if I were in his place… It didn’t mean that I want to!” Sungyeol giggled and poked Myungsoo’s cheek.

“But… you’re right… Niel is really kinda stupid… he should admit that he fell for C.A.P… then they could be a cute couple.”

“Like us~” Sungyeol sang. “Or ChunJi and L.Joe! They may haven’t admit it yet but I could tell they’re dating!”

“They were…” Myungsoo mumbled and looked to the floor.

“Huh?”

“I heard them talking today in class… L.Joe broke up.”

“Oh no! Really? I hope they’ll fix their problem and become a couple again… I liked them together!” Sungyeol said.

Again Myungsoo nodded.

The elder sighed. “Talking about these boys… do you know since when ChangJo is sticking together with them?”

“I don’t know… maybe something happened during vacations…”

“What could that be?” Sungyeol wondered. “ChangJo slept with Ricky or what?”

Both of them started laughing.

“No, for real… I don’t know! Maybe they became friends when meeting at the public pool or something…” Myungsoo thought out loud and his boyfriend agreed with a slight nod.

“But it’s good for Ricky! Imagine there are two couples and he is alone between them… he’s lucky to have ChangJo now so that he still has a friend to meet after school.”

“There isn’t even one couple by now. Remember! L.Joe broke up with ChunJi and as far as I know Niel rejected C.A.P. Again.” Myungsoo stated.

“That’s so sad!” Sungyeol pouted. “I wish that there’s still some hope for both not-couples…”

“Me too… but hey! As long as we’re okay I feel fine!” Myungsoo smiled and gave his boyfriend a cute peck on the cheek.

Sungyeol giggled. “Awww~ you’re cheesy today! But I love that!”

“I love you!”

Myungsoo ruffled the elder’s hair. “Love ya too, darling~!” Then both of them snuggled up against each other, falling back onto the bed.

“Too much cheese for today! We should do something else!” Sungyeol laughed.

Myungsoo nodded in agreement. “Yup! Let’s watch a movie!”


MyungYeol part o.O I didn't know that I'd ever write one xD So I kinda surprised myself too~ :D

Anyways I hope you like it :) Thanks for reading, subscribing, upvoting and especialy for commenting! Make my day and comment what you think about my story :P

Oh and did you see Teen Top's Comeback stage?? I don't know how to put it into words!! And I'm even more excited for the MV to finally come out!!! *spazz*

Love ya~~

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3