11 Fix it!

Crazy summer

*L.Joe’s POV*

 

“Byunghun… you have to eat something!” my mother said as I passed the dining room. My parents were sitting there, eating dinner. I shook my head.

I didn’t want to eat. I wasn’t hungry. I didn’t want to sit in the same room with my father.

So far the most important reasons for me to just continue walking to my room.

But my mother didn’t understand. She stood up and went towards me, taking my wrist.

“I want you to eat! You’re too skinny and if you even refuse eating now I’ll be really worried about you!” she said. I just stood still, looking at my feet and biting my lip. “See… I don’t know what your problem is and I won’t ask you… but please eat dinner with us.”

“Not with him!” I said in a husky voice and pointed at my dad. It were the first words I said since I spoke to Channie the last time, so my voice was a bit rusty now.

Umma looked a little confused. First at me, then at him, then back to me.

“Did you guys had a fight?”

“Why don’t you ask him?” I growled and shook my hand, escaping my mother’s grip. With that I ran up the stairs to my room. Door slammed shut. Locked.

I ruffled my hair. “AAAARGH!”

Fist hit wall.

Ouch!

 

The alarm clock rang.

I opened my eyes. Aish! I didn’t want to get up! I’d had to move… go to school, talk to people… face Channie.

But still I stood up and got ready for school. I skipped breakfast and got out of the house earlier than usual since Channie and I always walked to school together… and I didn’t want so meet him here already.

As I arrived in school, I let myself onto the chair and sighed. Maybe I should’ve just stayed at home. Thoughts about the next break time came up into my mind. How to act now? As if nothing happened? Or making a drama out of the whole situation? No, no… maybe…

“Morning!” I heard Channie’s sweet voice saying next to me.

“Morning?” It came out as a question since I was somehow surprised by his greeting. He plopped down onto the chair next to me. Just like usual.

Was the whole last day just a bad nightmare?

But as the conversation ended like that I knew it wasn’t.

 

As the bell signalized the start of lunch break, Channie and I headed out of the classroom together. We went to our usual place where ChangJo and Ricky were already sitting. But wait… was ChangJo drawing hearts with his finger? On Ricky’s thigh?

“Hey guys~ all lovey dovey with each other?” Channie joked as he was sitting down next to them.

“Ne!” Ricky smiled, causing Channie and me to stare at the two in disbelieve.

“And you? Everything fine again? You seemed to be a bit troubled yesterday…” ChangJo said. Channie and I exchanged a short glance.

“Well… it’s not easy…” I mumbled.

“I see…” the youngest nodded.

“Where are Niel and C.A.P?”

Just as Channie asked that, Niel’s voice appeared behind us.

“I’m here… but I don’t know about C.A.P…”

“What’s that between you two? You’re fighting like… 24/7…” ChangJo wondered.

Oh no ChangJo… don’t ask that! They have some kind of relationship one should not have…

“Uhm… It’s nothing… important…” Niel stammered.

“Oh damn it Niel! I really hate when people say those things! Not important… so is not important for you?” I growled.

Channie blushed.

Niel’s mouth fell agape. “Hyung… what are you talking about?”

“Don’t pretend you don’t know! I’m talking about you and C.A.P!” I hissed.

“About C.A.P and… whut?”

The other three were looking at us with wide opened eyes.

“I heard you talking that day… behind the school!”

“W-what did you hear?”

I sighed. “You mentioned the -buddy thing… then I went away. I couldn’t stand it at that moment…”

Niel shook his head. “Well… if you stayed you would’ve heard the whole conversation… We were just… kiss-buddies…”

“What the heck is that?” Channie suddenly laughed. “If there is such a relationship then it should at least go all the way!”

I facepalmed. Really… these guys…

“But you said you ‘were’… what about now?” Ricky asked.

Now Niel was sighing. “I guess I should tell you… it was really crazy! You knew that there was a party at Myungsoo’s?”

“No!”

“Oh… well there was a party at Myungsoo’s!”

“You mentioned before!”

“NOW LET ME TALK!” he hissed. We immediately shut up. Smiling a bit satisfied he continued. “Well I went there to get some girls…”

ChangJo coughed.

“And suddenly C.A.P came into the room. And he was wearing a dress! And a wig! And ugly high heels!”

“That must’ve been uncomfortable!” I mumbled quietly.

“Wow!” Channie stated.

Niel shot us a death glare. “Then he came to me and said something like ‘If you want a girl then here you are’… It was so embarrassing!”

“For you or for him?”

“For me of course!! People saw me talking to a cross dressed guy!!” he whined.

ChangJo stood up, went over to Niel and flicked his finger against his forehead.

“OUCH!” Niel cried. “What was that for?”

“HOW STUPID ARE YOU???” Channie screamed at him.

“You better fix this!!” I said.

“Says who, huh? How about fixing your own relationship first? Don’t you think your problem is much worse? You kept your whole relationship a secret! Oh wow you revealed it now… but it was already over by then, am I right? This is what I don’t understand! L.Joe, you’re telling me about the deep meaning of ? Did you think about it when ing ChunJi in the forest? You’re really not the one to tell me what to do and what not when it comes to relationships! You screwed up yourself, right? So shut up!”

He was crying at that point and ran away.

Why was life so dramatic these days?

“Did he just say that you guys did it in the forest?” Ricky’s voice broke through the uncomfortable awkward silence that was between us since Niel left.

All eyes were glued on him and he shrugged his shoulders. “Just asking…”

Channie shook his head and also stood up, leaving me together with the maknaes.

“That’s not good…” ChangJo mumbled.

“Not really…!” I sighed.

 

Damn it! Damn life! DAMN LOVE!

With a loud bang I threw the door shut.

“DAD!” I screamed through the house and stormed into the living room where my father was sitting, watching TV.

Not that my relationship suffered now but also my friendships! And that’s too much! I really needed to fix this!

“What is it?”

“I don’t care about what you think!”

He glared at me. “Did you hear what I said last time?”

“Yup! And I don’t care!” I hissed.

“Don’t care about what?” My mother was now also entering the living room, looking at us a little surprised about the sudden shouting.

“Oh, so you didn’t tell her…?” I turned towards my mom. “He told me to break up with Chanhee!”

“B-break up? You mean… your friendship?” she stuttered.

My dad let out an angry snort. “Oh no! Our son had a relationship with a boy!”

My mom didn’t say anything at first. But then she opened .

“Byunghun… is that true?”

I nodded. “And you know what? I love him! I’m in love with that cute boy!”

“Disgusting… just disgusting!” my father growled.

“How can you say something like that? HOW DARE YOU???” my mother started yelling. “Yes, I’m shocked too… But I won’t stop him! I know Chanhee… he’s such a nice and cute boy! You just have to love him. Byunghun… please hurry before things will get worse!” she smiled a soft and kind smile at me.

“I don’t understand both of you! Really!” was the last thing I heard my father mumbling before I stormed out of the house.

 

*ChunJi’s POV*

 

I came home pretty late because I went to the movies. I know it’s not usual to go there alone but I somehow had the feeling that I needed some time for myself. Just sitting and watching some random drama… yup! Like that!

“Hey Chanhee! Finally you’re here! You had a visitor some hours ago… I told him to wait but when you didn’t come he went home again…” my mother greeted me.

“And will you tell me who it was?”

“Take a guess!” she grinned.

“Erm… was it Niel?” I hoped it wasn’t! I didn’t know how to face Niel since… he… really caught us back then…

“Nope! It wasn’t! Another guess?”

I sighed in relief. Who else could’ve come here? Don’t tell me it was…

“Byunghun?”

My mother’s smile grew even wider as she nodded.

“Did he say why he came?”
“I’m sorry, dear! He didn’t want to…”

“And he just left…?”
Again she nodded. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

Oh wow! That helped me a lot!

I went to my room and changed into my pajamas since I wasn’t planning to move one more time today. I plopped onto my bed and switched on the TV until I somehow fell asleep.

But not so long after I woke up again because I heard a soft knocking. Huh?

The door to my room opened and someone walked in. I just saw the shadow of that person because it was already dark and I didn’t switch on the light.

“Channie? You’re awake?”

“Byungie? What are you doing here? It’s late already!”

“I always come when it’s late!” he chuckled and sat beside me on the bed.

“Yeah… for cuddling!” I mumbled.

“Yup! That’s why I’m here!” he took a deep breath. I was about to ask for an explanation but he seemed to know by himself. “Actually… I didn’t want to break up.”

“But you did!”

“Please let me just talk, okay?”

I nodded.

“When I came home that day… my dad was pretty mad and told me to break up with you… or else I wouldn’t be his son anymore… so I let him intimidate me. But now I noticed that I really don’t care about being his son or not… but I care about you! A lot! I love you, Channie! And I’m so sorry for hurting you!”

I sniffled a bit. “So… it was your fathers fault.”

“This sounds so stupid! Like I’m a five years old letting my father tell me what to do.” He sighed. “But that’s exactly what it was like!”

I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my nose in the crook of his neck. “It’s okay Byungie!”

“You don’t know how relieved I am right now…” he said, slowly my hair.

“I also am! I really thought you have someone else or-“

“Someone else?” he cut me off and laughed. “Why should I? And who?”

“Don’t ask me!” I said. “But… it was what I thought!”

“Mianhae~” he gave me a cute peck on the forehead.

“Cuddle?” I whispered.

“I’m already here~” he grinned and pushed me back onto the bed.

Soon we were both lying under the blanket, arms tightly wrapped around each other.

“I love you Channie~”

“Love you too~”

I chuckled. “So much cheese again!”


I noticed that I'm really slow with updating these days... I'm sorry for that >-<

So the ChunJoe couple is together again... but they're still fighting with Niel, who still has problems with C.A.P... *so difficult*

Anyways~ hope you like it :)

So and now something about "Missing" MV: OH MA GAWD! It is so AWESOME!!! L.Joe's acting is just like WOW! *is still a bit mad at him since he dares to just kiss some other girl*

I really like that scene where he is trying to get the girl from under the bed - it's cute... somehow... Oh and the bathroom scene is awesome too! And L.Joe and C.A.P look so y~~ They all do!! Waaah! It's so good! *is spazzing for four days now*

 

Back to the story: please subscribe, upvote and comment! Comments always make me happy~ <3

Thanks for reading :)

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3