s e v e n - perfect imperfection

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NANA'S POV ☆

 

I don't know what time is it now. But what I know, I feel like time stops, and I really wish that time does stop.

 

Because what can be more soothing than sitting under the dim light of the moon and stars, wind blows softly on your cheeks, and Chanyeol is playing guitar and humming to a song?

 

Chanyeol continues to hum, to what I guess is the few last lines of the song, and then he ended this with a final soft strum. As soon as the very last vibration of the guitar dissolves into the wind, I clapped my hands enthutiastically.

 

“Woahhh!! Daebakkk!” I said then I shove double thumbs up in front of his face. He smiled shyly then the smile slowly becomes a grin.

 

“The end~ So how's the song??” He asked me, maybe curious about my thought of his group's song.

 

“What can I say? The melody itself is amazing! Seriously! Why I didn't know this song earlier??” I said, not lying though. It's true, even though it's my first time hearing, I know this song must've been fans' favourite !

 

He rubbed his sideburns cutely. “Glad you like it, I feel very nervous, I'm afraid you don't,” 

 

Awwh.. with such efforts, which human-being will say that they hated it??

 

“You're so lucky, you know? I never perform this in front of anyone, not even my fans,” He continued.

 

“Chanyeol-ah don't say that! You make me feel touched, what if I cry??” I whined, making Chanyeol chuckled.

 

“Don't cry~ I didn't mean like that. But to think again, I did this as a lullaby for you, but I don't think you're sleepy,” He stated and I laughed. Yes he said he wanted to help me sleep but... Yeah here I am being talkative all over again.

 

“Never mind, if you're sleepy already then you can go first,” I said, not wanting to trouble him.

 

“No~ I won't sleep if you don't,” I smiled.

 

“Sooooo.... What are we going to do now??” I asked him, and he shrugged.

 

“I don't know but--”

 

“Zzzzzzzzz~”

 

“What is that??” Chanyeol asked me with wide eyes. I can hear a buzz of something, but I don't see anything that looks like the owner of the buzz !

 

“I don't know but I hear it too!” I said as I moved closer to him. His eyes roamed around our surrounding. My eyes started to be aware  as I'm afraid of flying insects too!!!

 

“CHANYEOL-AH ON YOUR HEAD!!” I halfly screamed but Chanyeol suddenly jumps out of shocked, as he continuously swiped his hair in mess.

 

“WHERE IS IT?? WHERE IS IT??”

 

And I broke into a big laugh.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

 

WHY DID SHE LAUGH DOESN'T SHE KNOW THAT I'M ALMOST KILLED JUST NOW OH MY GOD THE SCARY THING IS ON MY HAIR AHHHHH PLEASE SUHO HYUNG SAVE ME ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 

“Nana!!” I called her as she's still laughing.

 

“Okay, fine....” I muttered. Maybe Nana notices that my face changed that her laugh slowly starts to subside.

 

“Chanyeol-ah mianhae~ It‘s just.... You looked funny,” Nana wipes the corner of her eyes, probably wiping her tears from laughing, 

 

Then, the reality hits me.

 

I was freaking out because of a bug on my head, in front of the girl I'm attracted to, and worse I DID IT AFTER I COOLY SANG HER A LULLABY !

 

Oh my God let me quit life I can't do this anymore ㅠㅠ What did I do to have this kind of embarassment ㅠㅠ

 

“I'm sorry, that must've been your scariest sight in your whole life,” I said, in a low tone. I just make a new record of 'The Shortess Period of Coolness in front of Your Crush'. Congratulations Park Chanyeol for being a dummy -_-

 

But suddenly, and unexpectedly, Nana is now standing in front of me, and both of her palm is now cupping my cheeks. I tried to control my shocked face.

 

“Ahhhh you're so cuteeeee ~~~~~~” Then she shakes my head to left and right. I looked at her, dumbfounded.

 

“What---”

 

“Stop being so cute!! You're making me one of your fangirls right now!” She sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter