t e n - let everything out

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

I look at my phone as its screen shows that the time right now is 1.20 a.m. It's only me and Sungwoo hyung at the living room. The others might be chit-chatting at the second floor or some might be already sleeping.  

“Chanyeol? You don't want to sleep yet?”Sungwoo hyung asked. I shook my head.

“I'll sleep soon, hyung. Don't worry,” I said. He nodded.

“Be sure to sleep soon. You seem like you really need enough rest,” I chuckled lightly. 

“Okay hyung,”

“Don't stress yourself too much, she likes you too,” I was dumbfounded when Sungwoo hyung said that, but before I could say anything, he already make his way towards our room. What did he meant by that? Who likes me too? 

Suddenly...

DING DONG~♬♬

I immediately sit up. She's home?

I ran to the front, but then I heard someone knocked the door. Eh? If it's her, why would she knocked when she's already pressed the bell? Curiously I opened the door.

“Oh... Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted while bowing 90 degrees towards the person I saw.

“Chanyeol-ah!!” I widen my eyes as Nana called me, a little too cheerful. I frowned at the person who's with her, her group member, Raina.

“Uhmm.. Sorry, she's a little tipsy,” Raina said, my lips formed an 'O' shape before nodding.

“Come enter the house,” I offered but Raina politely refused my offer.

“No, never mind. I need to go fast. It's already late. Can I leave her with you?” She asked me. Hesitately, I nodded.

“Sure,” And with that, we bid a few greeting and thanks before Raina leave Nana with me, and I looked at Nana, who's now resting her head at my shoulder.

“Nana-ah,” I softly called, I thought she wouldn't hear but this girl is pretty unpredictable, so she woke up.

“Chanyeol-ah, annyeong~” She said, while smiling. Her cheeks are pink maybe because of the alcohol. I smiled at her, but when she looked back at me, she frowned. I started to worry, what if she suddenly remember of what I said to her this afternoon ?

“Chanyeol-ah...” I nervously hummed in response.

“Since when we have three Chanyeol in our house? Oh... There are five of you!”I blinked my eyes blankly. When I realized what she meant, I laughed.

She's so cute, even when she's drunk.

“Nana-ah, want to look at the stars?” 

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

 

“Chanyeol-ah~ Look at that star, it's shining banjjak banjjak like you~” Nana said then she giggled. I laughed. Drunk Nana is so funny and cute xD

Right now, both of us are lying side by side on the big bench that Sungwoo hyung, Seho hyung and I made last few weeks. At first I just want to sit on the swing but Nana insisted to lie here so that we can see the stars better. So why not? 

But... I still feel bad about what I said to her. Even if she seems okay right now, like what Baekhyun said, who knows she actually feel hurt more than what I can see?

I turned my body to face her. With a deep deep breath, I called her name.

“Em... Nana-ah,”Then she also turned her body to face me so now we are facing each other. She looked at me while smiling.

“Yes?”

“I don't know if you remember this or not, but... Still I want to apologize. Even if you might not remember this tomorrow, never mind, I'm willing to apologize to you thousands of time.” I looked at her, and I don't realize when, but her playful smile was replaced with a rather calm one.

“So... I said something hurtful to you earlier. I asked you to go to Dongwook hyung. Actually it's not like that! I don't know what has possessed me to say something like that to you. I always like and thankful of your company. I enjoyed every moments that we are together, but this morning I was so cold towards you. I'm so sorry, Nana...”

“I'm so sorry...”

 

But out of the blue, Nana started crying, startling me.

“Nana-ah, what's wrong? Nana I'm sorry, I know I'm wrong. Nana, don't cry, it's---”

“You! Bad person!!” She said as she slap my chest repeatly. I tried to stop her by blocking her attacks and after a few tries she finally stop, but she's still crying.

“Nana... Stop crying. It's not like that, I didn't mean what I said,”

“Yah! You don't know ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter