e l e v e n - Meet EXO

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

I rushed to the front door, skipping the stairs two step at one time. Because of I slept late last night, I wake up at 10 a.m when my practice should start at 9. I woke up when Sungwoo hyung said that my manager already at the front door. He came late too, but I was way later than him.

Well... For now let's stick to the “better late than never” saying.

“Chanyeol-ah breakfast ??” I heard Sora nuna's voice calling me while I go straight heading to the front to choose my shoes.

“Sorry nuna! I'm late!” I said. Suddenly someone appeared at the door, looking at me.

“You don't want to eat?” Nana. Okay let's take about a minute for her. Hehe 

“No, my manager is already waiting outside,”I said, while checking my reflection on the mirror. Oh my god my hair looks terrible. How can I face Nana like this -_-

“You have schedule today?” She asked. I shook my head.

“Nope, but I have practice for Exo's concert,” I said. She widen her eyes in excitement.

“Really?? Can I come to the concert??” I smiled before I ruffled her soft hair.

“Of course you can,” She pout while fixing her hair back. 

“You always ruin my hair early in the morning!” I laughed. Suddenly, my phone rang. My mouth turned wide as I read the name.

“Okay I have to go, my manager ><” I said to Nana, showing my phone's screen to her and she laughed.

“Okay okay~ Take care,” I nodded, smiling when she said her last sentence 

“See you later Nana,”I still waved to her even though my back already facing her.

I hope I can see her more today :)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

NANA'S POV ☆

I bid Chanyeol goodbyes as he soon disappear from my sight. When I walked in, I went straight to the kitchen.

“Chanyeol already go?” Sungwoo oppa asked me. I nodded.

“Aigoo... I made kimbab for him to eat with s,” 

“Oh really? Well he didn't even eat his breakfast yet,” I said. 

“Can anyone send this to him? He needs energy to practice for the whole concert. And he's late, I doubt that he still have time to eat,” Sungwoo oppa said. Awwh, Chanyeol is so lucky to have Sungwoo oppa as his roommate!

“Maybe I can send it? Do you know where did he practice?” I offered. Sungwoo hyung turned to look at me doubtly.

“I know, he told me yesterday. Are you sure you want to go? And who are you going with?” He asked. I nodded.

“Sure, I don't think he would mind. I'll just drop by to send the kimbab, so I'm fine alone,” 

“Okay, just wait for a while, I'll make a few rolls more,”

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

“Take five!” One of the staff said. My members and I are now lying on the stage. That was an intense one. We practice for 6 songs non-stop. Haha. When we're full of spirit, not even Suho hyung's aegyo can stop us.

“Chanyeol!” I heard my manager called. Arghh I'm so lazy to get my up =_=

“Park Chanyeol you have a visitor!” 

Visitor? The members gave me a look. I shrugged my shoulders. I stood up and went outside where my manager said the visitor is.

“Chanyeol-ah~” I widen my eyes as a figure of her greets me.

“Nana!” I jogged to her. Smiling from one ear to another. 

“What are you doing here ??” I asked excitedly. She smiled. 

“I missed you~” I looked at her in disbelieved.

“Jinjja?” She chuckled.

“Nahh.. I just want to give this to you and your members,” She said. I laughed. How I wish she really missed me but no, that's impossible. Right?

“What's this?” I asked, pointing to a bag that she brings with her.

“Kimbab. Sungwoo oppa made this for you to bring but you were such in rush just now so I offered to send this to you,” She explained. I nodded.

“Glad you arrived safely,” I said, teasing her. She lightly slapped my arm and I laughed.

“Come! Let me introduce you to my members,” I said, already grabbing her wrist. She widen her eyes in shock.

“What?? See you members?? No no, I don't come prepared, I look terrible, I--”

“You look cute, angel, now come~” I dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter