t h i r t e e n - Jo Seho

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

When I arrived home, it was already far past midnight. And I'm pretty sure that all the members are already asleep. Busy schedules make me, or either Bom nuna to come home the latest among the others.

“I'm home~” I whispered to the camera. Staring at it, winking before fixing my hair, giving something to air and tease my fans' heart. 

“Hi everyone, I'm Chanyeol, I just got home. The time right now is 3 a.m. I have practice for Exo's concert, I hope everyone give support to us~ So now, I'll keep this food in the fridge, this food *raise the plastic bag*, and I'm going to sleep ! Jaljayo everyone~” I ended my greet with a wink and then I laughed at myself. I would never imagine I would be an idol and talk to a camera alone like this xD

As I said earlier, I went to the kitchen, but I was greeted with a figure at the dining table.

“Oh, Chanyeol-ah! You're home,” I bowed lightly at the person while smiling.

“Nae Seho hyung, annyeonghaseyo.”

“You come home late almost everyday, you must've been very busy,” He said. I observed on what's on the table. A couple of beer cans are on it. So he's drinking alone...

“I'm not that busy, but I have practice today. That's why I came home late these days. And soon I'll be having concerts at other countries too hyung!” I explained and he nodded.

I walked to the fridge and put the foods inside it. Then, I went to grab a glass of water before sitting in front of Seho hyung at the dining table. 

“And hyung? What are you doing late at night, alone?” I asked. He smiled thinly. For some unknown reasons, I think Seho hyung is a bit down tonight ? 

“Just thinking about some... stuffs,”I nodded.

“Hyung, are you alright? You looked... sad?” I braven myself to ask.

“Sad? Maybe... By the way, I heard that Nana came to visit you today?” He asked. I know he's trying to avoid the question. Maybe there's something personal that I shouldn't know is bothering him. 

“Nae hyung, she came and spend some times there. I asked her to stay a little bit longer, I want to introduce her to my members,” I said and Seho hyung nodded.

Aigoo... It's so awkward with Seho hyung being quiet like this...... I grabbed the glass and drink the water out of awkwardness.

“Chanyeol-ah...”I looked at him because I can't answer since I'm drinking. He let out a sigh.

“Do you like Nana?” Immediately I choked my drink and cough. I put down the glass and I carressed my chest to calm myself down. Seeing me being silly, Seho hyung chuckled before handing me a piece of tissue.

“I think that means yes,” I widen my eyes at him.

“No hyung, it's not like that... It's just that--”

“Awhhh Chanyeol, stop lying. Everyone knows it already. If the PDs aired moments of you and Nana together, I bet the whole Korea will know it too,” I blushed at his words.

“Was it... That obvious?” I asked. He nodded. And I blushed harder.

“Both of you and Nana are quick in realizing other people's heart, but when it comes to your own feelings, you guys are worse than a snail,” I rubbed my sideburns in embarassment.

“Really? I guess so... Even my members notice it...” I said in a low tone but Seho hyung still can hear it.

“See?” 

“So... Chanyeol, I actually have been thinking about you, and you came home just in time when I made my decision,” He continued and I looked at him curiously. Seho hyung have been thinking about me? Me??? 

“What do you mean hyung?”

“I'll let you have Nana,” Again, my eyes widen in surprised.

“What?”

“You can have Nana, wait, she's not even mine at all but, yeah I'm letting her go for you,”

“Hyung, you're drunk,” I said. He laughed.

“I'm not! You know how much my alcohol tolerance is. I'm perfectly sober and I mean every words that I said just now,” I looked at him, confused. Why did he suddenly brings this up?

“Hyung... I ... Don't understand...” He reached out and flicked my forehead. I winced in pain and rubbed my forehead, trying to ease the pain.

“I don't know that you're this ignorance,”

“Hyung~ That hurts ㅠㅠ” He chuckled. 

“Chanyeol-ah, you know I like Nana right?” I looked straight to his eyes. He seems sincere with his words now. I response with a nod.

“I really, really like her. Not because of broadcast purpose or what, I really mean it,”

“She's not only pretty, but also nice. She may seems bold, but actually she's very fragile, that makes us want to protect her. I think you know that well too, you can relate to it right?” Seho hyung looked at me while smirking at his l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter