s i x t e e n - Day-1

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

Both Nana and I are still outside while it's already dark inside the house. After chatting for a while, we ran out topic to chat about and only comfortable silence is still lingering. We enjoyed each other's company even without saying anything. My feelings?

Of course, great. Finally, I've told her about my feelings on her, that I like her, I love her. I've asked her to be my girlfriend, to be mine. And to my surprise, she accepted my confession. Now, this girl in front of me, is my girlfriend.

Can tonight be more perfect?

“Chanyeol-ah, the bracelet is so pretty,” She said, the tip of her fingers are still touching the lockets, while her eyes are looking at me, with her pink lips formed a thin smile.

Yes, this is more than perfect. 

“Well, thank you, I'm glad you like it. Hehe,” She chuckled.

“No way I wouldn't like this! It's from you,” I grinned. This girl is my girlfriend. This girl is my girlfriend !

“Nana-ah,” She looked. 

“It's already late, aren't you sleepy?” I asked. 

“Sleepy? A little. Why? You're sleepy right? You must've been tired, you've been out since the morning... You should rest, you didn't even get enough rest after the concert since you said that you're folding the stars for me. So you need to catch-up your sleep time, the eyebags look bad for you,” She blabbered long, until when she finished talking, she finally looked at me, and I was smiling the whole time. She frowned.

“Yah! Did you listen to me or not?” She asked. I laughed.

“Your voice are so cute,” I complimented her, she's still looking at me, but now, currently at loss of words to reply. Arghhh why this girl is so cute ?? (>﹏<)

“Mwoya...” She mumbled, looking away. Since there are so many lights were switched-on to ease her in reading the stars, unfortunate for her that I managed to catch her pink cheeks.

“Come, let's sleep,” I said, offering my hands to her. She looked at me, eyes widened a bit.

“Let's what?” I looked at her weirdly, until I finally realized what I said earlier. Now, it's my turn to blush with her. Okay, that sounds quite wrong. That sounds like we're going to sleep together. Pabo!

It's not that I mind sleeping with her but... Okay, I need to stop.

“Umm.. I mean, I'll send you to sleep,” I said, grinning awkwardly after. She somehow chuckled. Seconds after, she accepted my hands.

“Sounds better. Let's go,”

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Now that we've arrive in front of Nana's room...

“Thank you for today, Chanyeol-ah,” She said. I smiled, rubbing her hand that I hold.

“Actually, I'm sorry that my confession is.... so simple, I should be the one who's thanking you,” I corrected her and she quickly shook her head in disagreement.

“No! Don't think like that. I like every bit of it, you worked hard, Chanyeol-ah,” I grinned, feeling flowery after hearing her compliments.

“Thank you, for accepting me. I know I can be pretty dumb--”

“Yes I know that too,” She cutted me. I pouted, making her laugh.

“Okay whatever NUNA,” I said, emphasizing the last word but only to get a smack from her.

“That is how you call your new girlfriend?” She questioned. Immediately, a wide grin appeared at my face after she mentioned the word girlfriend. I guess that's my favourite word of the day.

“I'll call you that sometimes only, because at most of the time, my girlfriend is as cute as a dongsaeng,” I said. 

“Euwww you're so cheesy,” She mocked and I laughed.

“Be prepared for more, hehe,” And suddenly when our eyes met for a long second, I can't remove my eyes from her beautiful face. Oh my she is my girlfriend... Tell me I'm not dreaming.

“Goodnight,” I whispered. She smiled at me.

“Goodnight to you too,”

“Of course, my crush is my girlfriend now,” I said and she chuckled at my words.

“See you tomorrow,” I nodded.

“Goodnight,” I said again and she nodded, getting ready to let go of my hand.

“I love you,” I whispered, not intenting to be heard by her, but I guess, with her hand was tightening mine for a quick second, she heard it.

And she lets it go, before finally entering her room.

Sleep well, my star ☆

NO ONE'S POV ※

The next morning, Chanyeol woke up by his usual alarm clock's 'beautiful' sound. Chanyeol groaned in frustation.

“Urghhh... I have schedules today....” He mumbled while rubbing his eyes. He then grabbed his phone on the table beside his bed, before unlocking it. When he looked at the screen, he somehow lets out a chuckle.

123 messages from EXO. 20 messages from Byun Baekhyun. 

Yeah, when 12 guys in a group chat. That's what happen. As for Baekhyun, that's what you get from having a busybody best friend. 

He read a few parts of it.

Kai: I bet Yeol hyung is now sweating as hahaha

Suho: language !

Kris: Why?? What happened??

Kai: he's confessing to his crush

Kris: Really?? so now SM allows idols to date?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter