f i f t e e n - ★

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NANA'S POV ☆

Right now, all the Roommate members except Dongwook oppa, are gathering at the second living room (the upstairs one) while eating the night snacks like spicy ddeokbokki and fried chicken that Seho oppa and I bought this evening. We're chatting as usual, cracking jokes and teasing each other and sometimes with little bickering. 

It's the right thing I choose to join this show. I have bigger family here with me ♡

“Nana...” Suddenly, Chanyeol who sit beside me called my name in a low tone that only me can hear. I looked at him.

“Why? Do you need anything?” I asked him but he shook his head.

“Can you go outside with me for a while?” He asked, still whispering. My brows creased but I stand up anyway and he followed after. Surprisingly none of the members asked. Not even Seho oppa. This is weird . . .

“Outside? Where?” I asked him as now we're at the living room. 

“At the bench,” He said while smiling. Why so suddenly -.- But still, I followed his words.

“What are we going to do, Chanyeol-ah?” Out of curiousity, I asked. He smiled.

“Nothing~ I just wanna look at the stars with you,” He said, earning my chuckle.

“You could've just say so! You make me feel very nervous just now!” I said, and he laughed.

“Well~ I'm kinda shy to admit that I missed doing this with you. Hehe” He said that before both of us sit at the bench, side by side.

“Oh look!” I tugged his shirt. “The sky tonight is so pretty, Chanyeol-ah!” My eyes are wide open as I admire the stars. Wow... Look at the amount of the stars tonight~ With the dim light of the moon, it's a great thing that Chanyeol asked me to be outside tonight!

“Chanyeol-ah! Look---” I can't finish my sentence when I turned to look at him, only to find out that actually, his eyes are on me. Not the stars.

“Yah! Don't look at me! Look at the stars!” I playfully hit his arms but the only thing he do was chuckle yet his eyes never leave me. Why did there are so many lights are switched-on tonight? I hope he didn't catch my blush! ><

“Yah Park Chanyeol! Get a grip...” I said before looking back at the stars, to avoid his eyes. He somehow laughs, and butterflies in my stomach start partying inside. Gosh why are you still up at night dear butterflies !

“Nana-ah~” He called, in somewhat soft voice. Nervously, I looked at him, and he's still smiling.

“Actually, I have something to give to you,” He said. I widen my eyes, with a slight excitement.

“Really? Why are you suddenly giving me something? Any special occasion?” I questioned. He bit his lower lip.

“Um... You'll know why, Nana. Wait, I'll take it,” He suddenly stand up as I followed his step with my eyes. He's walking to the swing. Eh, no, he's taking something from behind the swing. 

A box ? 

Soon, the dark beige with pink polka dots box is placed right in front of me before he sit back.

“Here, open it.”

With a thumping heart, I opened the cover of the box, anticipating the 'something' that he wants to give. But, to my dissapointment, I only see that there are smaller box in it. I glance to Chanyeol, and a smile plastered on his face.

I put the first cover aside, before proceeding to open the next one. As I expected, there is another smaller box inside.

“Chanyeol...” I called. His smile turned into a grin.

“Yes, young lady, you may continue,” He said. I glared him and he looked away. So now you're playing innocent? 

I opened the next, and next cover, and still, a smaller box keep appearing. This time when I look at him, he's stuffing his laugh. I slapped his arm and finally he lets out a laugh.

“Yah! Are you pranking me? Is this a hidden camera or what?” I whined. He ruffled my hair and I pout in annoyance. What is this ?!?! Arghhh..

“One more box Nana, I promise,” He said.

“If the next one is still a box then I'm done!” I threated him. He grinned and nodded.

With a low expectation mind, I carelessly open the next box, and surprisingly, there's something inside. I looked at Chanyeol, in quite disbelieve since there's actually something inside! I really thought he's just playing with me since s also said that he's a prankster in Exo.

“What's this?” Without taking it out, I pointed to the box and looked at Chanyeol. He smiled.

“Take it out, Nana,” And I followed.

It's a medium-sized glass jar, full of colourful..

Folded stars...

I looked at him, asking for explaination. Then, he take something that hung around the jar's cap. By the way he's handling it, it looks like something with a hook?

Surprisingly, he then proceed to take my wrist. The way he held it gently, and he placed it on top of his laps kinda confusing me. What's with him today? Soon, something was hooked at my wrist, and he lets my hand go. Immediately, I look at it.

A bracelet... With stars as its lockets...

“Chanyeol... This...”

“That's for you. Stars, reminded me of you,” He genuinely said. I can't find a good word to reply because I'm mesmerized with the silver bracelet. It's so pretty, the stars are so cute, I can say that it looks so beautiful and meaningful, moreover when Chanyeol said that.

“Nana,” And my attention was diverted back to Chanyeol. Our eyes met, and my heart was pumping like it wants to jump out of my rib cage ! Why am I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter