t w e n t y - A good start, a bad ending

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: If you're hoping for a romantic date at a park with fireworks, or candle light dinner or watching film, or a lotte world date, NO it's none of that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

NANA'S POV ☆

I glanced at our intertwined hands as my lips slightly puckered in dissatisfaction. In the meanwhile, Chanyeol is enjoying his leisure, dragging me to the car.

“Where are we going?” I asked for the who-knows-th time since he started asking me to dress up. What makes me more curious, and annoyed, Chanyeol keeps his wide grin on his face that I feel like I want to punch him but I won't because ?

Urgh don't even ask why *mentally blush*

“You'll know soon, Nana,” There he goes saying the same answer for another who-knows-th time. 

Once we arrived at the car inside the garrage, I look at Chanyeol confusely and he just stare back. My brows creased.

“Chanyeol, how on earth would I drive if I didn't know the location you're taking me to?” I complained and he chuckled.

“Don't worry, I'll insert the adress to the GPS and you'll just drive okay? I won't kidnap you,” He said, my head a little. 

“Even though kidnapping you might be a good idea,” He mumbled and I heard it causing him to receive a slap at his arm. He yelped but then laughed. 

“I promised you this will be a memorable one,” He said and ended it with a wink.

 

Oh God with that wink...

 

Okay I'll drive.

 

And once we're starting our journey, I focused to the GPS' instruction too much that I didn't even realized that both Chanyeol and I have been in silence. It was a comfortable one though, so I don't really mind it.

I noticed Chanyeol then proceed to turn on the radio, maybe he's not as comfortable as I am. Haha. And coincidentally, it's Overdose playing right now. I glanced over and I saw Chanyeol smiling.

“That happy?” I asked. He nodded lightly.

“When we first debuted, it's hard to hear our song being played on the radio. I can't still get used of hearing our songs on radio,” He answered and I nodded while smiling. 

“That means you guys have improved soooo much,” I said and I swear he's grinning really wide.

“Hehe, thank you,”

“It's your part soon, rap for me,” I requested and he blushed. Soon, the playing song had reach Chanyeol's rap and he did the rap like I requested. I was smiling and sometimes chuckling because it's cute how he tried to rap timidly. This is like a shy version of Overdose rap. When his part ended, he groaned while looking outside. Probably still blushing. I can't help but laughed, yet feeling dissapointed that his part ended that fast.

I can't never get enough of his deep voice.

“It's quite embarassing, rapping in front of you this close,” He said.

“Why?? It's nice, I like your voice,” Oopps did I said that loud? I guess I really did since I heard Chanyeol chuckled lightly.

“Why thank you, sunshine. Oh, and, is that means you're not mad at me anymore?” He asked. Mad ? For what??

I send him a look, only for a quick second before focusing back to the road.

“In 200 metres, turn left,” The GPS voiced out and I suddenly get the meaning of Chanyeol's words. Ahh... So that's what he meant? Being mad at him because he didn't tell me where exactly he wants us to go?

“I'm still mad but, I'll let you go this time,” I said and he grinned.

“Just wait until I get my own license. I'll take you far far far away,” He said and I laughed.

“So, how's your concert?” I asked, finally having time to catch up with him. He smiled, not an usual smile but more like a meaningful one.

“It's beyond great. I think that's the best I've ever did,” I smiled too, unknowingly feeling proud. I shouldn't say this but why do I feel like I'm the reason for that? Okay I know I'm not. But I'm proud of him anyway :)

“Chanyeol-ah,” I called out his name. He hummed, acknowledging me.

“Why do I feel like this road is so familiar?” I asked. Chanyeol coughed out of the blue and I reached my hands to the side to pat his back.

“Are you okay?” I asked again, worried. He soon nodded.

“Yeah, I'm fine,” He said and looking outside again. I looked at his reflection through the side-mirror.

He's smiling ?

“In 100 metres, turn right,” 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

“Hypermarket??” I said, in disbelieve after I make a right turn and the familiar super mart that I once go with Soohyun unnie, Kangjun, Gayeon and Chanyeol himself, met my sight. Chanyeol's grinning sheepishly.

“We're going to have a date here,” He calmly stated and I laughed, still in daze about his idea. Where on earth did he got the idea to date at a super mart? 

“Why? You don't like it?” He asked, and I'm still laughing, while shaking my head.

“It's not like that, I'm perfectly okay with anything. Just... No wonder the road feels strangely familiar,” I explained and he too, laughed.

“Well, actually Soohyun nuna asked me to buy a few things in my journey back home this morning. So I asked her to bring you with me instead because I want to spend some time with you. She said we can go grocery together. So.... A grocery date it is,” He said, grinning afterwards. I smiled unknowingly, my heart did a little tornado inside, all the annoyed that I felt earlier and dissapearing it. In fact, I smiled wider when he was thinking of me even when Soohyun unnie asked him to buy something. 

“I'll look forward for this,” I said, chuckling lightly and he responded with a chuckle too.

“Don't put your expectation too high. It's just a super mart,” He said and I finally found and empty parking slot and parked the car carefully. Both of us get off from the car and when he walked to my side, I instantly looked at him and a smile was plastered on his face.

“Too bad we can't hold hands, but yeah, will you go to a date with me?” He said, winking and I laughed before slapping his arm. 

“Whatever, Mr. Park. You know I will,” 

“Awwhh~ How good of our Mrs Park,”

And another slap to his arm.

 

 

 

“So, what are we going to buy?” I asked when he approached me with an empty trolley with him. He took out his phone and checked something like a checklist if I'm not mistaken, and read it out to me.

“Milk, rice, carrots, soy sauce, chilli sauce, oranges, apples, detergen, toothpaste, snacks, bananas, ramyeon, chicken, bread, yogurts and tomatoes,” I nodded. 

“Okay, so let's look for what first?”

“Let's go to the fruits section first, it's the nearest anyway,”and we walked together, with Chanyeol pushing the trolley with him. A few people recognized us, or maybe just him, and we just bowed lightly and greeted them like two idols going out at a super mart together is the most normal thing to do. So far, no one's screaming when they see us, or maybe him.

It's quite uncomfortable, receiving stares from people, especially from teenage girls that is most probably Chanyeol's fan. What if they attack us? What if they'll bombard us with a lot of questions? What if they get suspicious? What if they took some pictures and start a scandal? What if--

“Relax, you're too tense,” I heard Chanyeol' s voiced out and I tilted my head to look at him, only to see that he's already looking at me. When I look deep into his eyes, literally it was telling me to not worry about anything, he's here with me.

And I smiled. That pair of soothing eyes that successfully made me fall in love with him all over again.

“What fruits are we buying again?” I asked, feeling calmer and not as intense as before. He flashed a smile. Instead of answering my question, he said, “Yeahh! That's my girl,”

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

“What's next??” I asked cheerfully. Chanyeol had successfully brighten my mood when he pick a couple of oranges and put it on his chest as a . And he pouted while flapping his eyelids while looking at me, trying to look seductive. I laughed hard until even tears came out from my eyes. Oh God I'm not sure if that's really my boyfriend !

“Let's go to the ketchup section,” He said, looking at the list. And we walked again but this time both of us are pushing the trolley together. He told me not to, but I want to do it, since I feel bad about just relaxing. But I kinda regretted it because right now, we're walking side by side, arms touching and my heart are thumping crazily.

“That's rice! We need rice right?” I pointed at him and he nodded. 

“Wait here, I want to show you how strong your boyfriend is,” He walked away and I looked around. Fortunately no one's near us and no one heard the word 'boyfriend' that he said earlier. 

I looked at him when he picked the 15 kg pack of rice, to be honest with a little difficulty, but as he's walking towards me, I clapped my hands endlessly. Aishh, too bad Chanyeol is wearing a sweatshirt and I can't see his biceps. That must've look much cooler (>﹏<)

And he put the rice, with a low groan afterwards. I can't help but chuckle at him. He flashed a cheeky smile at me.

“Nuna~ Your dongsaeng is strong right?” He asked, winking when I look around and there's a few teenage girls are looking at us. I smiled back at him.

“Of course! My dongsaeng is so strong! Even though he groaned a bit,” I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter