e i g h t e e n - I miss you

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

It was a calm night, with a nice and slightly windy weather. The stars are shining bright, but no moon showing up tonight. However, that makes nothing seems imperfect tonight. Everything is perfect. 

Especially when you're laying down, staring at the sky with your loved ones.

“The sky is so pretty~” She said in admiration. 

“It's always pretty when you're with me,” -is what I planned to say but no, that is too cheesy. Hehe.

“You're prettier,” Is what I actually said. It did sound a little bit less cheesy. Just a tiny little bit though. 

“Awwh~ Thanks,” I smiled, even though surprised that Nana didn't say anything about me being cheesy. Maybe after, umm, it's our sixth day together as a couple now, she's already getting used of it. (And the fact that she woke up having to open a new cheesy-lined-star every single morning maybe did help :p)

“Why did you like me Chanyeol-ah?” I was taken aback with her question. Not expecting that at all.

“What do you mean?”

“Hmm.. You know.. What exactly do you see in me? Is it because my looks or my height or my body-line or maybe... Anything?” She said. I smiled thinly. 

None of what she said is the right answer.

Sure, Nana is pretty, whoever saying she's not is probably have an eyesight problem. She fits my ideal type in height, I never really care about her body-line (I swear!) so why did she think of those first?

“Why do you ask?” After battling with my own thoughts, I replied with another question.

“I don't know. I'm just curious. You're one of the people that I can't really figure out,” I smiled.

“Well... Sorry if I dissapointed you but the answer is I don't really know,” And there I receive a light slap on my chest. I laughed.

“What do you mean??!!” She whined cutely.

“Okay, it's more like I don't know what to choose. I like everything about you. But what I surely know that I didn't fall in love with you because you're the second most prettiest face in the world, or because you're 171 cm, or because you have pretty body-line. All I ever thought actually is you should eat more. You look so skinny,” I blurted out a little bit too honest at the few last sentence but to my glad, Nana smiled.

“Thank you for that,”

“What?” I asked.

“I like honest guy. Thank you for reminding me why I like you,” She said and a grin appeared on my face.

“Euwww you're being cheesy~” I mocked and she turned to face me and slapped my arm. I yelped in pain.

“You're ruining the moment!” She said and I laughed.

Never mind, we have plenty of time to create another moments.

Now that we're facing each other...

“I'm going to Wuhan tommorow,” I murmured under my breath and I guess she must've been hearing it since her hand now moves to caress my cheek.

“Why? Aren't you excited?” 

“I am, but I want to take you with me,” She chuckled.

“You know you can't,” 

“And that's what frustate me more,”

“Everything will be alright, four days will go in a blink. Maybe you won't even get to miss me, because suddenly four days end like nothing,” She said and I quickly shook my head in disagreement.

“No no no, even when you closed the door of your room after I send you to bed, I already miss you.” And she laughed.

“Did you really feel like that?” She questioned. I smile sheepishly and rubbed my neck.

“Well that's a bit hiperbole but maybe 10 minutes after that I do start missing you?” I said jokingly and she laughed again.

But then, I can feel her delicate fingers caressing my cheek, as if telling me to relax, to not worry about being apart.

“Everything will be alright, Chanyeol. We've talked about this. We'll make this work. I'll send you off tomorrow,”

And with that, I can only nod.

NANA'S POV ☆

I woke up early today.

Since I promised Chanyeol yesterday to send him so here am I. Awake at 4.a.m. It's not that I'm annoyed being awake but... 

I simply just don't want to send him away. Same as him, I don't want to be apart too. But of course, I can't tell him that. It would unmotivate him more. 

I know, I'll miss him, like what he said. I'll be longing for him, like what he worried about. I know I'll feel the same. But but but and but, I can't be selfish right? I'm sharing my boyfriend with hundred thousands or even millions of other girls (or guys) in this world. Chanyeol is also public's.

I'm trying to be an understanding girlfriend here. Someone please tap my shoulder and tell me I did well because I don't know if I really did.

And someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and it's Chanyeol just coming down from his room. Yes, I've been waiting for him at the living room. I can't stay in my room, afraid that Soohyun unnie will wake up.

“What are you thinking?” He asked as he sit down close, beside me.

“Nothing, just a little bit sleepy,” 

“Ah, I shouldn't have wake you up,” He said, feeling sorry. Urgh Im Jinah why did you say that -.-

“No, I'm fine. It was me afterall who want to send you right?” I said, grabbing his hand with my right ones. He smiled.

“I don't want to leave you,” He said, looking down at my eyes. His brows furrowed in worriness, as I smiled at him. I used my free hand and put one finger on where his brows meet.

“Don't frown. Your fans wouldn't want to see their oppa like this,” A thin smile appeared with his lips.

“Thank goodness I have you,” He said, and I smiled too, at his words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter