t w o - members' tease

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NANA'S POV ☆

 

“Jinaaaaaah~~~” Raina unnie sang as she saw me getting out of the van. I run to her and give her a hug.

“Unnie~ You already missed me?” I asked. 

“Well actually I didn‘t miss you that much but that kid keeps bullying me,” She said and her finger pointed towards Lizzy who is laughing from afar.

“Yahhh what did you do to my unnie?” I said, pretending to be mad at Lizzy. 

“Mwoya.. I just asked her to pay for the chicken~ Hehehe” I shake my head in dissaproval. Raina unnie stucks her tounge towards Lizzy.

“Lizzy-ah, next time make sure to order delivery to my new house too~ Asking unnie to pay for only both of you is too nice~” I said jokingly only to receive a glare from Raina unnie.

“So, how's your new home?” Lizzy asked, changing the current topic.

“Ahh~ It's nice! I really love it ! It's really huge unnie, my room is so girly! I like everything there~” Raina unnie grins at me as she wiggles her eyebrows.

“Including guys there?”

Automatically, the 'guys' reminded me of Chanyeol.

“Omo Nana-ah are you blushing??? Your cheeks are turning reds!” Lizzy exclaimed. I get flustered when Lizzy said that but quickly put both of my palms at my cheeks. 

My cheeks feel warmed so I guess it's true that I'm blushing. ><

“Aniya... It's not like that! It's--”

Raina unnie pats my back. “Never mind Nana-ah, I allow you to date before me~” She said teasingly. I stomped my legs.

“Unnie! It‘s not like that!”

“Make sure you tell us when you guys are officially dating okay? Now let's prepare for our show~” Raina unnie pretends not hearing what I said. Lizzy is laughing her off as she looks at me. I pouted.

 

 

 

But... Seriously, I shouldn't think of Chanyeol just now.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

 “Chanyeol-ah... Wake up.. It's morning already,”

I stirred in my sleep as I feel someone shook my arms. I slowly try to open my eyes and my sight was greeted by my roommate, Shin Sungwoo sunbaenim. I get up immediately and we shake hands as I mutter a few greeting to him with my (y) morning voice.

“Get up Chanyeol-ah, hyung will prepare breakfast for you,”

“Nae hyung~” Sungw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter